Why holding some certain crypto? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Why holding some certain crypto?

Just people bought coins at a cheap price, now they want to resell it mоre expensive. Because of such people, a shortage of coins may appear оn the market and then the price can really just rise very much

I think everybody has his own choice on which crypto coin they would want to hold but I think to me bitcoin is better than etherum for long-term holding.

I think ethereum is a very good alt-coin and it is very promising for the future. But personally if i had to pick a single crypto to HODL, then i think that i would pick bitcoin, for the simple fact that it is the king of all crypto, being the first and the highest value, and therefore i think it has the most potential for the future.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

If I want to choose an alternative currency instead of Bitcoin, I will choose Ethereum and bitcoin cash. The reason is that these currencies are safer than other problems and that their price is high and will have a very good future and a high price

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Ethereum blockchain is able to conduct only 15 transactions per second. In fact, this is a very big problem, as this is not enough for the global needs of the network. There are many more promising coin.

Yes, of course, I will choose Ethereum because it is one of the best currencies and the fastest bounce when the market is rising, and I may choose some other major currencies such as Litecoin and Dash.

If you are in the midst of choosing between the currencies that I must hold, I think that I can agree on eth and according to my financial ability, because now it is suitable for those who can invest in it, and it is also possible to rise in the coming years, so it becomes impossible, too, for us, the small intruders. We invest in it

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 1/2/2020 at 11:19 AM, Delgboke said:

If you pick one crypto that suits you for holding, so would you choose Etherum Do you think that's a good altcoins to hold or it's more established than other in the crypto market, what do you think? 

You are right i also concluded this decision. That is why i  am holding more them one eth into my investment portfolios because i have experience that soon eth goes into huge breakout and we are going to earn more then what we earned before ever from crypto market. Eth is king of altcoins market. 

On 1/11/2020 at 6:49 PM, Renz08 said:

Its better to hold to hold different kinds of crypto like XRP,Ethereum, XLM and litecoin.  This coins have a great price inlate 2017 maybe this year it will also gain or surpass their peak price. For me I will try to hold this kinds of coins.

because if you hold onto a coin you can sell it when the price is high the you will have your profits and sudden exchange in your investments. Earning will be easry with that method. 

8 hours ago, dshuy20 said:

The main problem is that the Ethereum blockchain can only make 15 transactions per second. If you hold any currency, it is you investing short term or long term

It is still better than other coins, ethereum value is far ahead than any other altcoins including ripple, we just have to hold for a long term Investments

I am storing some cryptocurrencies because I expect their price to rise in the future and be good currencies

Life is great and enjoy it

Yes i would prefer Ethereum as my long term holding altcoin , because in the past also ethereum has proven to be profitable for me , and its prices are also getting high. After bitcoin , ethereum has the largest market cap value. 

The answer is quite simple. Some currency are more desired and held because of their value in current market or their potential value in future market. If any currency promises premium price in future then it is good to hold, you just have to be able to recognize such currencies.

468x60-3.png

On 2/10/2020 at 12:29 PM, Xsimple said:

When holding crypto is not like you hold that coin because you like it or because of its unique name it some how base on the potential of that coin on how much can it grow.

Of course its not good to hold a coin that's you think it is your favorite coin, because you can be interested with a dead coin and hold it while cannot have any benefit to you even in the future.

Do when we choose for coins we must choose the coins that's are most leading in everything.

i alsolike looking for some new altcoins to start slowly accumulating some as you never know that one could have a really good spike in price on next bull run.Big money need for this method and should choose the right coin ( number 1 - 5 from coinmarketcap site ), never use new coin, low volume will make your strategy fail in second.i alsolike looking for some new altcoins to start slowly accumulating some as you never know that one could have a really good spike in price on next bull run

For me I think Etherum could be good for holding because it has good potential and it's next to bitcoin, so it's really go, tho most people prefer holding coins with low value because most of them are likely to increase very high.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

3 minutes ago, Virgil dijk said:

For me I think Etherum could be good for holding because it has good potential and it's next to bitcoin, so it's really go, tho most people prefer holding coins with low value because most of them are likely to increase very high.

For me I'm not prefer to hold all coins that's have low value for hoping that's they must be increased in the future, but the fact this is not true that all coins with low value they will become with good price in the future.

I prefer to hold the Crypto currencies for long time if anyone knows the essence of that currency. I holded the xrp and Bitcoin. I recommand another Crypto currency that is Dogecoin.

It is best to keep in mind when investing in crypto. Investing in Bitcoin is good for holding. Every trader holds crypto for a certain period of time in order to make a profit. It is possible to make a profit in crypto if you hold on. Ethereum's position after Bitcoin.

I keep a lot of currencies in order to make good profits from them in the future and currently I keep Bitcoin and Ethereum which are the two most used currencies for me

I think that this is a good choice, many predict the Ethereum price of 1000 dollars, since after the decline in the price of bitcoin, it will have the largest trading volumes on the exchanges.

Ethereum is actually a great cryptocurrency which should grow as well as bitcoin in this 2020 year, so I recommend everyone to buy some amount of this crypto.

i think the best coin you can hold is bitcoin cause when you loook at statisticks once the btcoin is growing up than other coins follow them, and once bitcoin is going down, other coins will follow them. so i think bitcoin is the right coin for long term investments. ETH and ETC are good ones too

you can benefit from them but . well ETH will be my second one choice. after btc.

• +1 1

After 3 years in crypto world understood that BTC and ETH are the better to hold. 

But if you want to make a fortune quickly holding is not enough. 

Their are many currencies  available in the crypto world if you have done some research and analyse on those currencies you can easily hold your investment and after some time it will give you much money also many currencies whose fluctuations are so well you can make profit in a short time period just you have to be conscious and keep yourself claim and and take decisions in the correct time.