How Do You Use Bitcoin? - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Afrizal rahman

How Do You Use Bitcoin?

On 1/2/2020 at 3:22 PM, Naga said:

yea you can buy domains with it because im doing that as well but from where do you buy clothes with bitcoin? not many stores accept bitcoin even online stores.

Well, that's true. But maybe he transfer it to other currency before he can use it to buy clothes. I think he convert it to fiat then use it to buy clothes. He just say that he use bitcoin because this is where he get his earnings to buy what he wants to buy.

I use my Bitcoin currencies to buy some of the things I need in my daily life. I use some of them to work in the field of trading and investment so that I can achieve additional profits.

Actually Bitcoin transaction fees is very high. So the first thing is either the transaction fees have to decrease or we should not use for our small transactions. I want to use Bitcoin for investment process. I want to buy one Bitcoin and keep it. But that requires huge investment. Probably in future I will be doing that.

On 5/30/2020 at 3:01 PM, BitcryptoHan said:

I use it for some buying transactions, if I want to sell and the buyer can pay bitcoin or any cryptocurrencies fore, I will accept. I accepts as many as 200 cryptocurrencies.

It seems that you own a special and comprehensive business because 200 coins include a massive variety. I think we don't have 200 coins that are all suitable for acceptance as payment. Since crypto is still in preliminary period of adoption, it is better to accept only coins with high circulation like BTC, LTC, ETH and Dash. Doing business with crypto has a big advantage over fiat because the coins you will receive as payment will worth much more in the future.

Fiat currencies like crypto are much better but the value of fiat is declining due to increasing demand for crypto I usually use Bitcoin for investing The price of Bitcoin is rising. If you invest in Bitcoin now there is a possibility that it will increase further.

I usually divide my bitcoin into four side, I use one part for investment and the other for holding in my cryptocurrency exchange site incase of any emergency, I keep one safe on my cryptocurrency wallet while I convert the remaining one to fiat and use it for personal expenses.

I am using bitcoin to buy games , I think for me and for any other boy in my age the first place we will think about it is playing video games and spending all our money on online games .

On 1/2/2020 at 12:42 PM, Afrizal rahman said:

Bitcoin can be used for expenses, similar to money.  Some people also save it for investment purposes, while others prefer to use it as a method for making international money transfers.
Bitcoin exists electronically and is stored in a "Bitcoin Wallet".  There are many types of Bitcoin Wallet: Desktop Eallet, Cellphone Wallet, Online / Web-Based Wallet, Hardware Wallet and Even Paper Wallet.

Then how do you use Bitcoin in everyday life. I want to know this and share your story here.

Quoting

11-39-37-images.jpg

In crypto world the earnings you have must not stop. you can by what your needs or wants but always think larger and the opportunity of your earnings. You can invest it to earn more than your initial investment since famous Bitcoin billionaires continues to invest more and more and that's their secret when they are growing in crypto world. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/2/2020 at 1:30 PM, Jeet Narayan said:

I'm using bitcoin as earning more coins and buy some clothes and domain. Now Bitcoin is make my life easier. From bitcoin i'm learning best way to trade.

Using Bitcoin like this is great because you can really earn more money with the right use of Bitcoin and I think that beginners should learn how to have cryptocurrencies and use Bitcoin freely because if they will have the knowledge in trading they will sure can earn more

On 6/2/2020 at 1:07 PM, P A Ashif said:

Actually Bitcoin transaction fees is very high.

Sometimes they are high but after a while they drop again. Right now the Ethereum fees are more than Bitcoin. It happens that the network becomes congested for a while and fees move higher. It is a way of scaling, although not the proper one.

I keep it in my wallet. That is, I buy cheaper, and wait for its price to skyrocket! And it's a really cool feeling when you Wake up in the morning and your bitcoin has soared up to 120%!

It's with Bitcoin that I make more money in the world of crypto currency, trading BTC against valuable altcoins to cash out my profit. I also used BTC for making payment for purchases or goods order internationally.

• +2 1

Bitcoin has so many benefits to all the people who are using it. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies can be used to have good and fast online transactions. It is also good as a source of income if you explore the dome of crypto activities.

Am using my bitcoins to give me extra income. I never thought to withdraw my bitcoins no matter what! If the market of any coin is bad, i will trade it to another coin or to USD and wait for the market to be good. The reason for doing this is because i need to withdraw only after reaching my profit point.

• +2 1

I used bitcoin for both trading as well for payment option also . their isn't any doubt that bitcoin is really a good for long-term investment .

payment through bitcoin is really rexable , I also used Bitcoin for mining purpose .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I have tried to use it in so many ways but I find it to be a little bit expensive and so this is why we have to really keep on trying to use different coins to me the reason why I should accept crypto is simply because I just have to be sure that it works and bitcoin , am sorry it does not work for me its different yes but does not work for me at all

Some people buy food by Bitcoin and Most people just invest and sell when the price is good while others buy it and use it to trade But I don't buy food or pay the bills or trade with Bitcoin. I still prefer to hold it because of unpredictable value of bitcoin, and sometimes I usually use Bitcoin for gambling. I hope that other people will also know about advantages of Bitcoin and be a part of the cryptocurrency community.

Edited by Naylor89

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

I am yet to earn some bitcoin in my wallet but I think I will own some Satoshi when i exchange my talk token in September immediately trading start and I will invest it more for a long time so that i can accumulate good number of coins in the future. Being a bitcoin professional trader is my major target in the future.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/2/2020 at 11:42 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

Bitcoin can be used for expenses, similar to money.  Some people also save it for investment purposes, while others prefer to use it as a method for making international money transfers.
Bitcoin exists electronically and is stored in a "Bitcoin Wallet".  There are many types of Bitcoin Wallet: Desktop Eallet, Cellphone Wallet, Online / Web-Based Wallet, Hardware Wallet and Even Paper Wallet.

Then how do you use Bitcoin in everyday life. I want to know this and share your story here.

Quoting

11-39-37-images.jpg

I use bitcoin as a place to trade, to be more precise maybe like an investment, until now I have never used bitcoin as a means of payment or foreign transactions. I take advantage of Bitcoin as additional income, so I trade bitcoin every day on the yobit exchange.

21 hours ago, Tunuu said:

Am using my bitcoins to give me extra income. I never thought to withdraw my bitcoins no matter what! If the market of any coin is bad, i will trade it to another coin or to USD and wait for the market to be good. The reason for doing this is because i need to withdraw only after reaching my profit point.

This is the perfect use of bitcoin because when bitcoin gives good earning, then why we use to buy any products are use transaction purpose, because every year bitcoin price increasing rapidly, then hold are do trading to increase our wealth, once earn so  much money thendo what you want.

• +1 1

As for me, I use Bitcoin for expenses, buying daily necessities and helping my family financially. I hope in the future to invest in Bitcoin when I have the money to buy bitcoin.

There has a lot of thing to do by bitcoin. Mostly time i Do gamble  by bitcoin as gambling is my favourite one.. Its true that i hate bitcoin for its high fee but still sometimes i exchange my bitcoin to my real money then use it for DOING  my daily life expensive..sometime i like to hold my btc too because i know sooner or later btc price will increase and i will get much profit..             

I don't own Bitcoin but if I have I will always withraw some amount and invest some so that I will not loose both . everyone has its own way  of using Bitcoin .

Personally, I do not use it a lot because the capital I work with is small and therefore my interest from it is little, but I rely on Bitcoin to determine the general direction of the market and the rest of the currencies For trading and storage, Ethereum was used, since its price is more appropriate, and it is an excellent currency and achieved high prices.

• +1 1

On 1/2/2020 at 12:42 PM, Afrizal rahman said:

Quoting

11-39-37-images.jpg

There is a lot of way to use bitcoin like trading and holding. All we need is to be wise on using it because we need to be knowledgeable when to hold and when to trade.