How Do You Use Bitcoin? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Afrizal rahman

How Do You Use Bitcoin?

On 1/2/2020 at 10:30 AM, Jeet Narayan said:

I'm using bitcoin as earning more coins and buy some clothes and domain. Now Bitcoin is make my life easier. From bitcoin i'm learning best way to trade.

Used Bitcoin is good for you and I will be there at the same time I don't 😔😔 you need help with the rest of the guy who did you go with me to get a chance to get a chance to look at the same time I don't have a

4 hours ago, Dark_Sky said:

Same here, I benefit a lot in bitcoin especially in financial needs. 

I work on it through mining and other source.

Bitcoin is a good help to everyone who knows a lot about it. 

Almost all the users in cryptocurrency has been using bitcoin, some are even here just because of bitcoin, there is a lot of opportunities in bitcoin and this will bring more wealth to us

How Bitcoin is used depends on each person’s financial condition, the number of sites, and the amounts they earn. I trade a division, pay the installments in the remaining portion, and make almost every two months a significant money transfer for me.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well bit coin is used just the same very way you use all other digital currencies or another example is just the wY you speen cash but in a digital way trough the block chain making it anonymous. 

On 3/28/2020 at 3:34 AM, Mcd0d0 said:

Yes mate so that this is called a s a father of cryptocurrency by having a huge number of users and also an huge amount of price value in the market, just play with bitcoin mate and earned some money from it.

Sometimes playing with bitcoin is like playing with 🔥, it can hurt you when you were not able to predict when the price is about to dropped very low , this is unexpected sometimes

1 hour ago, Treat1234 said:

Sometimes playing with bitcoin is like playing with 🔥, it can hurt you when you were not able to predict when the price is about to dropped very low , this is unexpected sometimes

Well this is quite true but just play your bitcoins properly because some people are being lost for being greedy so avoid it to save your bitcoins. Happy posting.

On 1/2/2020 at 10:42 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

Bitcoin can be used for expenses, similar to money.  Some people also save it for investment purposes, while others prefer to use it as a method for making international money transfers.
Bitcoin exists electronically and is stored in a "Bitcoin Wallet".  There are many types of Bitcoin Wallet: Desktop Eallet, Cellphone Wallet, Online / Web-Based Wallet, Hardware Wallet and Even Paper Wallet.

Then how do you use Bitcoin in everyday life. I want to know this and share your story here.

Quoting

11-39-37-images.jpg

Thanks for your information and i khow many good things from yoir post.i never khow before about bitcoin that much and i'm also interested on bitcoin.that's why this post is also helpful for me.   

On 3/30/2020 at 11:30 AM, 3laahamadeh said:

Bitcoin is a digital currency created in 2009 it can be used to buy or sell items crop peoples and companies that accept bitcoin as a payment method i use bitcoin in crypto trading to buy new crypto currencies like litcoin tron ripple coin etc.

We were not opportune to but any items online and I think it will take more time, so this attributes shouldn't be included for bitcoin, trading is the best and investing in bitcoin

I constantly buy game accounts and other things with bitcoin to maintain anonymity, I do not want to constantly send all the stores my bank card number.

You just said the best way to use Bitcoin is to trade. This will continue to increase our bitcoin. But if I don't have a lot of bitcoin, I'll build a house first. I haven't bought anything with Bitcoin till now, but I've kept as much as I have. Later, if the price goes up, I can make a lot of money.

i use bitcoin for trading and investing to get good profits because the value of bitcoin always goes up and i also use it for some mobile payement

Now I am just collecting it ! but now I am using it to trade to make extra wages ! 
but I think that it's very important to learn about trading before you make a try

I use bitcoin to purchase some gift cards that i can use in online purchases, and so that i can buy airtime and data bundles for my mobile device. I also then take a portion of the bitcoin that i earn from this site and move it to a wallet where i am just holding bitcoin for the future in the hopes that the price will increase drastically, possibly by and order to magnitude, which would massively impact the value of my holdings.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

l just collect some BTC, but till l can. It depends on your choice, how do you use BTC. l prefer hold it till price increasing.

Hello my friend
Actually, I don't like Bitcoin storage
It is better to store other currencies because there will be more profitable than storing Bitcoin

I usually use my bitcoins for holding but eventually I buy software online using cryptocoins. It's a great advance for international trading.

l'm just collecting it of course how many l can. In my opinion before halving it will be worth really collecting BTC and of  course some of top altcoins. 

Collecting BTC is right choice in my view. Many times l use BTC for investment, even though BTC price is so low. But it is really expensive for me. l advise really to collect some coins before halving, you will really make good profit from it.

• +1 1

For me, I use bitcoin mainly for investment. I used it once for online purchases, but in my country there are no stores that support bitcoin payment.

I use bitcoin for an investment purpose, I don't care about payment processors using bitcoin but I consider it valuable so I keep it for the long term.

When i see the price of bitcoin down i will buy it and i hold it.Then when i see the is up then i will buy it. 

in this day i collect bitcoin and when i arrive 150$ of bitcoin i will start trading in crypto is the best field to earn bitcoin and other coins 

You are right to use bitcoin for pleasure purposes, either to pay bills, invest in it, or use it to earn money to bear its expenses and other uses. It has a privileged threshold. If you know how to use it, you earn a lot in terms of investments and profits behind it.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

We know that bitcoin has become very popular nowadays you can do various things by using bitcoin but the amount of my bitcoin is not that much so i am gathering them so that i can invest them