How Do You Use Bitcoin? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Afrizal rahman

How Do You Use Bitcoin?

Bitcoin is the most used cryptocurrency.I have like more bitcoin crypto.I have also like to work with bitcoin.Bitcoin is always best Cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

Bitcoin can be used in to many ways, i use bitcoin as a SOV due to the economical situation of my country, if you live in a country with hyperinflation the cryptocurrencies are the most beautifuk thing, and I can pay with them in a few places.

• +2 1

We all know that Bitcoin is the main currency on crypto exchanges, and it has the highest price for one coin, which so attracts many investors and beginners to earn this particular coin.
This coin can be used in different ways - you can earn with it just by keeping it in your wallet, waiting for the right moment of growth and then selling for as long as possible. It can be used as a main asset on a trading exchange, and used as a means of settlement for transactions.
As you can see, there are quite a few options (and assuring you these are not all options) so it’s not entirely correct to consider that someone uses Bitcoin exclusively for one purpose.

• +3 1

For now, I use bitcoin only for investment because of high fees so it is not suitable for money transfers. 😊

• -1 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

I used crypto as a way of earning and there is a single reason on how I use Bitcoin, which is by converting it into fiat currencies. Bitcoin provides a large value and we can earn it for free and use it as my income.

• +2 1

I use it for tradings now without giving out my own money. I can get payments from here and from there I can start trading and let it grow. We should be smart , never investing too much not to be broke.

• +2 1

I used bitcoin to get some money by using it on trading and holding but i always do holding because holding a bitcoin is a profitable by getting a huge amount of money but you need to have some patience because this is a long term investment.

personally I prefer to use bitcoin for cross-border transactions, because of cost, the transaction that I use normally for purchase at the online store.
but as cryptocurrency develops, I use bitcoin more for storing assets than transactions, whereas for transactions I use altcoin.

• +3 1

I don't really use bitcoin for anything except holding as an investment.  I have spent it for things in the past, but I don't see a good reason to consistently do that when I could be spending fiat, which is never going to increase in value.  There are other coins that function a lot better than bitcoin as money, too. 

I am using BTC for trading because through trading we can make good money in it and we now that crypto trading is so much good and profitable for us to make money in it on daily basis. So many peoples will o margin trading and through this they make huge amount of money in crypto market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin can be used in many ways deposit for investment.as a payment method or cloudmining contract.some used this for gambling.but me I just store this coins on my wallet and hopefully gain some profit from it when btc.priice rise again.

I use bitcoin for investing, personally I see it as a form of investment, like an added income perhaps; I see it as something that you should maintain and that you should do on your free time to have more money. 

On 1/2/2020 at 8:42 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

Bitcoin can be used for expenses, similar to money.  Some people also save it for investment purposes, while others prefer to use it as a method for making international money transfers.
Bitcoin exists electronically and is stored in a "Bitcoin Wallet".  There are many types of Bitcoin Wallet: Desktop Eallet, Cellphone Wallet, Online / Web-Based Wallet, Hardware Wallet and Even Paper Wallet.

Then how do you use Bitcoin in everyday life. I want to know this and share your story here.

Quoting

11-39-37-images.jpg

Hi mate, I am using bitcoin daily as I am trading it through buy and sell to some coins. It is really amazing to learn more everyday on how to maximize my earnings of bitcoin.

I make a profit by investing with Bitcoin. With that profit or money I run my education and family expenses.

Moatly bitcoin is being used fro trading. Future trading, options trading, forex trading, bitmex trading, everywhere trading is the main use of bitcoin.

For me, I am not yet spending any of Bitcoin until now, not even a small bit. I plan on converting it into fiat currency when it reaches $10,000. It's better to be safe because every time it goes up, it immediately goes down.

I use btc for my small expenses. If there was something I need to pay and buy. It was good for an extra income. I need to do a lot of work since I'm not really familiar on how to earn too much in cryptocurrency it was the best for me to just post for good

Use bitcoin as the function, as long not for drugs, weapon and money laundry, bitcoin can bring positive impact into our economy. For people with out earning this is your solution and there's free way to get bitcoin for you. Everything has price and for bitcoin you only need learn, try and fix strategy.

I can only use my Bitcoin to deal with gaming and because Bitcoin in my country is not still recognized as the currency so I can't use it for daily transactions.

• +2 1

Same like others people, I use bitcoin as alternative income and payment. I finish task and get reward, from there I pay everything to keep survive. Pay bills, education and holiday is bitcoin function in my life.

• -1 1

Bitcoin as been my most priority since last year 2019.

I have more than enough now waiting for it shot up

• -1 1

l use bitcoin to buy some needed items online, and as well pay for some services rendered to me. l also use it as  means of exchange to other currencies. 

Edited by Haony

Many people use there bitcoin for there expense. But i used it for trading in cloud mining and i used to earn a huge amount of profit from it.