XRP or XTZ - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

I can't say exactly for 2020, but I would bet on Ripple. Given the total volume and total number of coins in circulation I believe that XRP is a promising coin with good potential.

For me, I think Tizos will have a great performance this year and has a good project similar to the Nano Ledger project. At the same time, Ripple is a heavily subsidized currency that has partnerships with many banks, so the choice between them is difficult.

On 1/2/2020 at 10:40 AM, Crypto Rifat said:

In your opinion which coin will more profitable in 2020? 

Ripple or Tezos ? Coment your opinion by describing those two coin statistically. 

In my opinion Ripple will be more profitable. Some adviser said that ripple can cross his heights price in 2020.

I do think that xrp will be better because they are shpwing promise now 2020 because they are gaining fame from their price and its good because people that have ripple can now earn money and I think that beats tezos clearly

• +1 1

i believe that XTZ has had better price increases in recent months even in the midsf of declines of major currencies such as btc,ethereum or litecoin, XTZ is evolving in the last 30 days of March rose 60% of its value so it is placed as one of the best currencies of the year.

On 4/2/2020 at 1:00 AM, jekichchan said:

I personally always choose XRP, because it is an ideal coin for the future, banks will use it and the price will rise dramatically because of this. XRP technology is unique, there are no more such coins

I will not discuss the technology used by XRP, because it will be very long, but I see many people choose XRP simply because of the speed and low transaction costs, if you say there is nothing like XRP you are not quite right, because you have to see other coins such as Minter (BIP), Minter has a speed and also a cheap transaction fee, and you can delegate so you can get passive income every day.

51 minutes ago, chrislynn said:

Ripple xrp is the third top ranked currencies of crypto market and it's total capitalization from whole capitalization of crypto market more then 4%. So xtz is not much capitalization in whole market. But this is new and good reputation based crypto currencies market. 

My vote is for XRP as always, I will never choose other alt than XRP , been investing and trading this coin for 2years in a row.

Tezos and xrp are very different projects and its price changes also different. Xrp ripple is much more reputation based currency of crypto market instead of xtz although this is also huge project but i prefer to invest in xrp rather then xtz. Because i believe on xrp not on xtz.

I don't know much about Tezos and on XRP I think this year it will gain and be profitable for long-term investment.

I choose Tizos, it has had a great performance in the cryptocurrency market during the past months, and it also offers a successful and useful project that is needed by all the crypto community.

Both are good coins but if I have to choose one then definitely I will go for ripple XRP because ripple is the fastest growing crypto coin and is very popular with huge demand, so I think it is a coin to invest in 2020.

Both coins are good but according to my view ripple will be more popular then tezon. Xrp have ability to get up in the crypto market. 

I honestly encourage Ripple too, it is a very good pillar, its movement can be predicted, it is possible to know when to buy and when to sell, I got a profit from it several times.

In my opinion, XRP is better than XTZ because XRP of cryptocurrencies is fast in transfers between one person and another within seconds the currency is safely, XRP it has a lot of partnerships with international companies and this reflects positively on the future of this currency

I think XRP is a very good and profitable option, because this cryptocurrency has quite high hopes, as well as a good community that actively supports it and trades!

Well even in this present and recent times the Ripple coin has much popularity than the Tezos coin, I always hear people talk about Ripple coin and I hardly heard about Tezos so I think the XRP would be more profitable this year than the XTZ.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think XRP will be more successful because there is a popularity of this currency among people and I know many investors pay their money to invest in it.

Both coin is very trusted and top coin but I choose XTZ coin because i have seen lots of movement and this movement helping to trade but XRP coin is around only 0.20 and also I seen very less movement. 

If l should choose one of them, it would be XRP. That is why XRP is profitable than XTZ. l see a lot of potential in XRP investing, that is why don't prefer XTZ. Maybe XRP shows us a bit low price, but l believe it will change till at the end of the year. 

For me, I see that a more profitable currency is because this currency possesses the third position after the Bitcoin and Ethereum currency in addition to the price of this currency reaching $ 5 during previous years and that this Ikala possesses great support from many banks and I see it has a high price during the coming years for that I advise everyone to store it

I have strong faith with xrp, am investing with them and they are very profitable to me. I believe they will grow to a good price in this year, though am not that good in price predictions. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Both are really good. But the xrp is centralized coin. And we see that Tezzos give more profit to their users. But now the xrp has chances to grow.

I am not known why this comparison my dear. I am not known a lot but these are not similar coins, most you could compare with ripple it is stellar lumens. I am known these two coins xrp and xlm are identical and tezos is something different that is look for defi and a platform and not about payments in international between countries.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I don't understand, we have to choose between these two and why?I don't think any of these coins are a good investment and I expect tezos and ripple to be bad investments if you plan to invest for a long time, although their price also depends on bitcoin as whales just odn't stop pumping altcoins.

• +2 1

If I had to choose between these I would make a very small investment in tezos. I don't like xrp price movement at all and don't know why they don't allow this coin to be at $1 or higher. It has selling non stop by every big investor.

• +1 2

It depends on the trading patterns and how high these coins went and how far. When you made this post probably Tezos would be a better option but XRP did nothing and probably will be 10 cents again as there is no reason for this coin to be more than that right now.

• +2 2