Litecoin has a potential to reach $1000 this year check the video - Page 13 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Grandmaster

Litecoin has a potential to reach $1000 this year check the video

It is not about the video but about you thinking about it in dept, with what I know, the potential growth are amount bitcoin and ethereum, while litecoin also really grow but not promising for litecoin to get to $1000 even when bitcoin will reach $100000. It will be difficult for litecoin to get to such price but it will get to the price one day. 

Well, it might be a very good video of explaining why there's a possibility that Litecoin would reach 1000 dollars last year, but it is not going to reach 1000 dollars and it didn't actually did last year. So I think that video was made just to have views and make money.

Litecoin is a very valuable and popular currency, that's true. But by watching a video on YouTube, you shouldn't be so confident that litecoin reaches $ 1000. Because predictions may not always be correct.

This is a matter of regret that you prediction not true. The market of litecoin goes up this year. Litecoin price is now around 150 dollar and it already hit 185 dollar this month. I hope your prediction will become true this year.

I don't think so litecoin  has that much potential to reach 1000$. it has also lost its 5th ranking. it was recently overtaken by Dot. looking at its market Cap, it is not that much impressive. its growth has become a little bit slower.

Definitely LTC is going to have a rise, since the beginning of the year it has been going up and I have no doubt that it will go up even more in the rest of the year, now $ 1000 seems a very high figure, but so far this year the price of several cryptocurrencies rose breaking their all-time highs, for example, bitcoin is already at 40,000

for my part I think that the advice to store LTC is very good and I will wait for its rise.

There  has lot of prediction  in crypto world about Different  coin but not all prediction  gonna be true.. Though  this alt season lead many altcoin pumped even 10x but we didnt see any potential  pump of litecoin but we must wait for the next  pump of ltc as it already  pumped 3x..

Thanks for dropping my channel please subscribe to my channel because I am bringing you lots of new and updates for the best currencies to invest in right now, remember the semicircle is around the right angle this is the best time to pick the best currencies and Litcoin is one of them.

Meet they reach $1000 dollars. There are many predictions about crypto currency and coins. I am new on this forum and making our posts useful and helpful to the other members. This forum is real and very good for earning and learning at the same time.

• +5 1

Perhaps what you have seen about that currency is just talk that has no truth. It is only to gain many views and evaluations for each one whose price is $ 1000. It may require a lot of support for the currency and this is not currently available because its price is much lower.

Seems this is impossible to reach $1000 litecoin price, but I believe in miracles of cryptos.. I guess if this year is bullish market then we can see that the highest price of litecoin..

• +1 1

15 hours ago, Amir Rafique said:

Me and my friends were talking about lite coin . We also visualize  there graph history. We are motivated to buy lite coins . It will cross 1000k $ definitely this year. If not i am 100% sure it will cross 500K.

How can you be sure to predict the price of Litecoin with 100% accuracy my friend 😂? Be familiar with volatility, anything can happen in future as the Litecoin market is also decentralized. It may cross the several barriers but your prediction to cross 500K mark for Litecoin is ridiculous if you have tried to cite 500K in USD. 

Actually, We don't know how much the litecoin price will increase this time, but who knows, the litecoin price can break for more than $500. In crypto world bitcoin proved that anything could be possible after hit 20K fresh higher value from 1K.

I do not think it has the potential to reach $1000 not even this year 2021, and 2020 was a very bad year for litecoin. I see nobody interested in Litecoin and it went a little higher during this alt seasons but it is close to exiting the top ten of crypto and nobody cares about it. I hope you profited and not mind that it did not perform as others , but my dear this is how it goes with Litecoin today, there is nobody interested for this one.

Litecoin is currently trading at about $40, so it will have to go fully insane for it to reach $1000. Although I wouldn't rule out the possibility, I believe the odds of it happening are slim. It also won't be able to do it on its own. Bitcoin would have to skyrocket as well, and I'd rather buy bitcoin than a cryptocurrency like ltc. It's a fine coin, but it's not a great one.