Litecoin has a potential to reach $1000 this year check the video - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Grandmaster

Litecoin has a potential to reach $1000 this year check the video

there is absolutely no way litecoin will reach that price bro, i dont know if you have seen the chart but it would not reach this price in a million year.

18 hours ago, Lifeman said:

It will be very difficult for litecoin it reach $1000, it has not getting much attention for such rally

yep, in my opinion, there is very little possibility for altcoin (LTC), which currently costs around $60 to reach $1000 in one year😂

3 hours ago, Voida said:

this hypocrisy happen, litecoin precariousness isn't that to a great extent that will boost it to not quite  a thousand

and I don't think Litecoin has a special "feature" like privacy coins or coins that can be loaded with many tokens like ETH

On 1/2/2020 at 3:37 AM, Grandmaster said:

Litecoin will probably hit $1000 based on the analysis of one experts, better check this video to see the proof and post your comment and tell us if he is right on his analysis

I already heard 2-4 years ago that Litecoin would reach the $ 1000 mark. I believed it for a moment but today I think that this objective is unattainable. Litecoin remains, however, a currency with high earning potential.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

not possible but in crypto world bitcoin proved that anything could be possible after hit 20K fresh higher value from 1K. but litecoin never reached more than 430$ so to touch 1K is really quite high target. in my view it could hit 300 to 500$ if bitcoin goes up at 20K above

7 minutes ago, ashua1 said:

I think again after halving ltc has dropped quite a lot and it seems to be gaining momentum for its dramatic growth later on.

but I think it's very difficult to reach the previous price with x15 within one year, especially if not during bull run

It is impossible that litecoin to growing 1000 usd in this year.But it is a very potential coin which is dumping and pumping so high.

I am not sure that Litecoin will reach the price of $1000 this year, but in the long run it is very possible that Litecoin will reach the price of $1000, we must think rationally, because hoping more will make us experience a greater loss

• +1 2

I don't doubt for litecoin to increase because this coin has a big potential to increase besides ethereum, dash, monero, bnb, and other coins. With a big community that still supports these projects, that coin can improve at the right time, and I guess that the price can break the highest price before. But we need to wait and see for that time and meanwhile, we can buy more litecoin so we can join the party and we can make a profit with them too. We don't know how much the litecoin price will increase this time, but who knows, the litecoin price can break for more than $500.

Every litecoin investor happy to see this video and really want litecoin price go 1000$ dollars I also hold 1 litecoin but I don't think ltc price goes 1000$  its hard to touch the price ltc is the potential and strength to achieve but not now it takes some years now ltc price increase but slowly I thing it reach 200$ in 2020

On 1/2/2020 at 10:37 AM, Grandmaster said:

I have said in one of my posts that I'm very bullish about litecoin I have created  a channel for the best coins to invest and news and updates on what's happening around the Cryptocurrency industry.

Litecoin will probably hit $1000 based on the analysis of one experts, better check this video to see the proof and post your comment and tell us if he is right on his analysis

Please support me and subscribed to my channel I have created this channel in preparation for the coming bull in the market 

if you also have channels just leave the link on your post so i can follow it too let's support each other

Go here to subscribed to my channel 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtDQ_55ZZupRrF0BhdXqmuA

Well, I think what the video said is accurate. Litecoin has a high chance to reach $1000, if bitcoin will pump its value. But if not, we can say that ltc will eventually disappear in the cryptoworld.

I am not surprised if LTC is going to touch the price of 1000 USD, because a few months ago LTC could touch the price of 150 usd, if bullish really happened, LTC to the price of 1000 USD is not impossible. and if you really believe this, LTC can be an option for long-term investment, but I personally am not interested in holding LTC even though the potential price of LTC will touch 1000 USD.

I honestly don't k ow what to say about this. Litecoin price is lower than $60 right now and it order to reach 1000$ it would have to grow by around 1800% in just one year. Of course that possible but less likely to happen this year 

On 1/4/2020 at 11:02 AM, hellelali said:

i think is very optimistique analyses about litcoin prices. but is not impossible.  if the big invester  doing more and big invest for support cryptocoin i think this a good possiblity to litcoin go up and reach 1000dollar

most of the time they lean with absurd fee predictions in trading and I am not adage that litecoin can not range that price

well I dont need to agitate you yet it is highly unlikely and I mean no chance that litecoin could arrive at 1000 to 1200$ at all not this year not the following year, if there is a coin that may arrive at 1000$ its ETH. 

So stay in contact with this stage

From this topic, this is not like I am doubting the Litecoin, But one thing is not by setting or assuming the price, there are many things to consider when it comes to coin price in the market. We should expect $500 first before we talk about $1,000.

• +2 1

I saw this video and I'm sold out to believe this to be true. Hopefully I can buy two Litecoin to benefit from this bull rally now that the price is below $100 and I'm hoping the price coins to minimum of $60

I believe that any coin can increase instantly with a very high percentage but i think its impossible for litecoin to reach 1000usd this year.

Is that possible? to reach the price of $ 1000 Litecoin requires a very large increase from the current price. However, I must admit that anything can happen in the crypto world.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/2/2020 at 10:37 AM, Grandmaster said:

I have said in one of my posts that I'm very bullish about litecoin I have created  a channel for the best coins to invest and news and updates on what's happening around the Cryptocurrency industry.

Please support me and subscribed to my channel I have created this channel in preparation for the coming bull in the market 

if you also have channels just leave the link on your post so i can follow it too let's support each other

Go here to subscribed to my channel 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtDQ_55ZZupRrF0BhdXqmuA

It is still pretty far from the current price of Litecoin right now as it is still sitting at 74usd so I cannot agree with your statement even if we are in the process of bull season as it is not that easy to extremely rise the price of certain coin in just a short period of time. 

But if demand will really grow then there is a chance that it will happen but this chances is very slim if I were to base on the market situation. Maybe 400-600$ is a good prediction price for Litecoin this year 2020. 

• +4 1

Litecoin is a great crypto coin indeed. It has got great potential. In the beginning of 2020 its price was 40 dollars and now its almost double. So it has got potential to reach 1k in future  

Litecoin has lots of potential, it is one of the oldest and strongest cryptocurrency online and has a great community that is very supportive, I too believe that Litecoin can reach a thousand dollars before this year ends.

Litecoin its a good currency to invest with.. Though many traders are not using it as much as bitcoin but i am sure this year it will me more valuable.

Time is the ultimate weapon!