[News] The Broxus team has released a browser extension - News - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

[News] The Broxus team has released a browser extension

Dear friends,
6f98189a-3527-4b91-b71f-468749be4f81.thumb.jpg.83f6ff53a524f50adfa358ab58610e7f.jpg
The Broxus team has released a browser extension that allows you:

1) Keeps your data private🗝
2) Works independently from developers - you can install it from the Chrome Store or build it for yourself🤜🤛
3) Open-source and the code is available on GitHub
4) Contains fully functional Web 3.0 under the hood:oncoming_automobile:
5) Works with all kinds of popular Free TON wallets (even Surf!):surfer:
6) Has a cool design

You can download it from the Chrome Store: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ton-crystal-wallet/cgeeodpfagjceefieflmdfphplkenlfk

The team will be grateful for good ratings and reviews in the App store !:pray:

#Broxus #Chrome

P.S. I am authorized to post this content from the Free TON community. 

• +3 1

Sir, I can't understand what is the function of broxus chrome functions. I read a post but I can't understand what is the relation between crypto talk and broxus browser. 

Edited by Jamshaid107
  • Useful or interesting 1

1 hour ago, Jamshaid107 said:

Sir, I can't understand what is the function of broxus chrome functions. I read a post but I can't understand what is the relation between crypto talk and broxus browser. 

Hey, thanks for your questions!  Broxus team has released an extension for the Chrome browser that allows to manage Free TON  wallets and you can also access the DApps by using this cool and light weight Chrome extension. Please be noted, it is not related to the Cryptotalk forum, it is related with the Free TON project. I ask you to read the topic once again and if you have some questions to ask, please you can do it here. 

• +4 1

4 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

Hey, thanks for your questions!  Broxus team has released an extension for the Chrome browser that allows to manage Free TON  wallets and you can also access the DApps by using this cool and light weight Chrome extension. Please be noted, it is not related to the Cryptotalk forum, it is related with the Free TON project. I ask you to read the topic once again and if you have some questions to ask, please you can do it here. 

Yeah thank you sir. Now I understand this one. Thank you for explanation.