What sort of blockchain technology do you wish to see in the future? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

What sort of blockchain technology do you wish to see in the future?

Before the creation of blockchain technology, there were centralized servers and single-point failure was common once cybercriminals manage to hack the servers. Blockchain technology was evolved after Satoshi Nakamoto introduced Bitcoin for the first time and decentralized ledger technology is becoming so popular in this world.

Just like the generation of the computers, generation of blockchain technology is already there as it is started from Bitcoin(PoW) and after that, Ethereum(Smart Contract), Cardano(PoS), Polkadot(Multi-chain support), and TON blockchain( Highly scalable with ultimate computing) come into this existence. 

Despite the improved versions of blockchain one after another, they all have some downsides and we are still expecting better blockchain technology to make our lives even better than the previously mentioned blockchain technology did. 

So my questions to expect genuine ideas from you guys are:

• What sort of blockchain technology do you wish to see in the future?
  • There are growing discussions about AI-enabled blockchain technology, do you think it will be the best alternatives? Do you trust AI more than human presences of some sort of operations in the blockchain network like transaction mining, validating, and producing the new blocks, etc.? 

1text.com

• +3 1
  • +5 1

Some form of Proof of Stake is my guess. This current stance against the PoW is just a start and there will be probably heavy taxation against it later on giving a death blow to pow coins. I'll give it maybe half year before someone takes a way heavier stance then Tesla just did.

This will be eventually good for coins like ETH that moves to PoS but the transition phase will be hurting everyone because it's dividing the whole space even more then it's divided now and people will lose obscene amount of money because of the bear market. This isn't happening yet though, but there are echoes already in the air.

But what do i know. This is all just speculation.

• +5 1

7 hours ago, rekter said:

Some form of Proof of Stake is my guess. This current stance against the PoW is just a start and there will be probably heavy taxation against it later on giving a death blow to pow coins. I'll give it maybe half year before someone takes a way heavier stance then Tesla just did.

There was some sort of tricks to take out the profits from Tesla and I do not think they were serious regarding the over energy consumption caused by the Bitcoin's PoW mining, all about the game but anyway, due to disputable energy consumptions, it's a reality that PoW-based blockchains are loosening their fates. 

PoS -based blockchains still have some problems like nothing at stake, validator's role still needs to be maintained by a presence of human. Myself, I am searching possibilities to implement AI on the PoS based protocol to provide the ultimate computing by reducing the presence of human in the different roles for a particular blockchain network. 

• +5 1