One day we will all pay from our mobile phone - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

One day we will all pay from our mobile phone

We can do that already with mobile wallets or apps like Picpay or paypal which are money transfers.

I think the same thing that even in my country is already seeing a little this are creating cards that receive Cryptocurrencies which we can use to pay clothes, food Electrical Artifacts Among other products more that is very good for all 

On 1/22/2020 at 1:18 PM, Chy123 said:

it's very easy to operate from the mobile through crypto wallet. so i would say that if crypto is adopted in all over the world payment would be easier for the users to use it in all sector. 

Well, this is now actually happens by using mobile phones for paying some bills in any retail stores and malls, and i hope this may be applicable to cryptocurrency coins to easily pay some bills easily and properly.

This is not something that is coming to happen in the future, because it is already happening in many places, I regions and countries where people pay from thier mobile phone using banking app and crypto wallets. So i would say this is already happening. 

Yes we can see bitcoin  and other  crypto currencies getting  popularity  all over the world  in nearly  future. I think then we should  not need to convert  our local  currency  to others  any  where. Then we can use crypto  every where  in the  world. 

According to my opinion I think 90% of payment we can done with our mobile phone till now I think in in this year that is 2020 we all can make payment without mobile phone hundred percent

Paying by mobile phone is worth thinking about the future of cryptocurrencies I watched a video talking about Zimbabwe this country that no longer has any paper money and all sales and purchases turned to dealing in cryptocurrencies

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

3 hours ago, Sezar55 said:

Hello my dear friend Yes this is a wonderful thing and I hope that this service will facilitate a lot of our daily work and a lot of wasting time to go out and buy anything that this service will develop the community greatly

Definitely,many people will love to buy goods and services online, which will bring the usage of cryptocurrency and it will be the best for development

5 hours ago, Asmar said:

I still belive that crypto is our future. Hoping that crypto will adopt quickly on many companies and stores to use as a payment option so that we only use mobile phones on every transaction we do.

It would be like a dream never again have to carry cash wherever you go or your tax eating debit card, but it is just a dream and will be for a long time before it come true.

On 3/27/2020 at 8:06 PM, David hussy said:

This is good for us because we can sell products at home and pay bills from home.All kinds of tasks will be possible through mobile.Hopefully in the future we will get this benefit and it will get more popularity..

This has already begun in several countries. And not a strange thing. This thing will happen and will spread throughout the world. Moreover, paper money can spread the virus everywhere. It is time for the crypto kingdom to take over.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

This already amazon do it in usa , maybe in china have something like this, but i think this will all country have the same things , all the things we want to buy it , we use just our phones.

Yes dear it will happen one day. Now world ia going to be more digital day by day. And after some years we will get everything online by our mobile phone. 

Well, this is actually done in many countries like China, where payments are processed using the mobile only and without cryptocurrencies, cryptocurrencies are a new form of money, property and privacy and this is what makes them special.

Yes i am also agree with you and this day is not very far and still we do various payment by the use of mobile phone do it can be said that  one day we all will pay from our mobile    

For someone it's not the future anymore. Now people sit at home to stop spreading of the corona virus and to stay safe themselves. Some of them order everything directly on their address using payment without a contact. But I believe they still pay in fiat rather than in crypto. 

I guess we can pay for anything on our mobile phone in some countries. I heard that we could buy food using that app, which we can download from google playstore for android. We can get so many apps that will provide those things to their customer, and I am sure that the customer will be happy to use that app. But we can still use crypto to pay that thing because in some country, crypto is not legal and that people needs to wait for more time until their government accept crypto as the payment method. Maybe this year or next year, the government will accept crypto so people can start to pay using crypto from their mobile phones.

On 1/19/2020 at 9:54 PM, Kabbo said:

Still we can pay from our mobile easily. But we can not send payment for all time some people ask real money as payment. In future all people will know about the Crypto and they will accept BTC.

This is currently developing in my own country. We have some app that you can cash in and pay using mobile phone only. I hope it can connect to the cryptocurrencies so that we can use and spend our cryptocurrencies with ease. I hope that cryptocurrency can develop more. 

On 4/14/2020 at 5:10 PM, alex72 said:

I also agree with you that one day we will pay all from our mobile phone. And I think that that day is not so far and it will be possible by cryptocurrency. That's all I can say about

One day cryptocurrency technology will have much development in this world and we will have different means of making payment on cryptocurrency and other online shopping 

Currently, many applications have allowed payment, I think it happened, in my country, the payment of bills from mobile phones is common but it is not electronic money but flat.

80% of my daily transactions are from phone, I even use it to buy food stuff and many other things like provisions. 

It can happened.The world is in our hand now.We can do everything sitting at home.So,the days are not so far way when we can pay my mobile phone.I hope in 10 years we'll be able to do this.     

One day we will all payments from your mobile phone and this will make our transaction speed much easier. We can easily transfer money from one place to another, no matter where we are in the world. The investment will be able to invest very easily.

A mobile wallet is an app that stores your debit and credit card details so that you can pay for things digitally using a mobile device. To use a mobile wallet, a consumer can download a mobile wallet app on their phone and add debit or credit card information which will be stored securely. Most mobile wallets require thumbprint authorization or other security measures in order to access the mobile wallet and pay.

And this will day will not be far from us, it will happen in the near future. Of course, it is possible and more than that some parts of world people do it like so. But It seems that the system accepting from all over world takes really a bit long time. There are really some countries, which has banned BTC and it must be changed to see it as soon as.