What Happen With Talk Investment?! - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

What Happen With Talk Investment?!

Hey everyone, good day to you all.

I was checking my talk token investment on yobit investbox and it says "Wait" and this never happen to me and this is new, i know that moderators stopped the payment for English section contents temporarily but i didn't know that the investment is on hold, when i inter the invest box the status also says "no coins" someone if you have any information tell me, should i pule my investment or wait till some announcement. 

wait.png

stat.png

I think investment in talk token in less you have to choose other coins to invest I think it is a temporary problem it will be get set after sometime.

Because the tokens is really die and no one want this token the price is falling dow day after day and of course the investors don't have the token to give it to other investors like you so just stop investing in this token and sell it fast

4 hours ago, scorpiali said:

Because the tokens is really die and no one want this token the price is falling dow day after day and of course the investors don't have the token to give it to other investors like you so just stop investing in this token and sell it fast

I would sell it but bro i invest on talk token when it was on good shape and now if i don't get at list half my investment it will be so hard for me, i mean when you invest on coins and if there price drops your mind thinks the coin will rice back, 

Dear mate I think the investment in talk token is temporary close due to some reason I don't know the reason behind him but it will open after sometime so don't worry and try investment again after sometime then you able to invest in talk in yobit investbox.

It looks like a technical problem,  I think you don't need to worry.  As an ongoing process of cleaning and review was required by officials after this everything wil be fixed I think. Thank you

It is most probably a technological issue and you'll get back to work on the upgrade and the initiative currently underway in the coming days. Be calm, don't think and everything's okay.

On 5/7/2021 at 11:26 PM, betelihem said:

i know that moderators stopped the payment for English section contents temporarily but i didn't know that the investment is on hold

So you knew that the pay-per-post on the English section was halted already?

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/106294-new-payment-and-rating-system-for-the-forum/?do=findComment&comment=14894956

What I'm about to tell is just a theory, so you may take this with a grain of salt.

With the way TALK token took a slow plunge from 200+ sats a few months ago to a dismal 1-2 sats today, TALK is now already in danger of becoming a dead coin. Too many whales were dumping upwards of 100,000+ or even 1,000,000+ TALK into the sell orders, even now, and where do you think those dumpers get those ridiculously large amount of coins? Not just from spamposting here: that won't be enough. Most likely it was from the generous daily 1% in the investbox.

Even before trading for the TALK token opened last year, some cheaters were already collecting tokens despite having an unknown value at that time. The late-season spamfest last year (starting from October) served as a nice opportunity to put those ill-gotten tokens to use. Yes, some tokens were not sold outright on Day 1. It only takes a couple of months or so for TALK tokens in the investbox to double its value, and those cheaters don't care whether or not TALK becomes a shitcoin as long as they profit from it in the meantime.

Anyway, forum cheaters can be banned outright here, but things aren't so easy for Yobit accounts. And the TALK token value must not fall below 1 sat no matter what. So what to do? In addition to halting payments in the English section, Yobit admins decide to freeze the investbox for TALK as well. With the supply severely cut and demand is still constant if not falling nor rising, it is now expected that TALK token will make a slow recovery, probably within this month or so. (More of this on this post.)

Personally, I think it is high time something is to be done to save TALK. Let's just think of this as akin to a BTC halving. As for the investbox for TALK, maybe it will be returned in the near future, but with new restrictions. Probably a 0.5% interest rate, weekly/monthly interest, dice game requirement, or something along those lines.

On 5/7/2021 at 11:26 PM, betelihem said:

should i pule my investment or wait till some announcement. 

All of us normal members are in the dark regarding further announcements, so whether you pull it out or not at this time is up to you. I'm not pulling mine BTW.

Edited by kyoukage01

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

Currently, it is stopped due to over flooding of the scammers specially in the English section on this forum. Until the next announcements from the administration, I guess, it will not be re-enabled to let you earn daily 1% from the investbox. You might wait the official announcements, hope there are positive news on the way. 

I haven't started to use this section but may be due to alot of spammers and scammers it is officially stopped and I hope so it will be reactivated soon it will be good for it's users.

On 5/14/2021 at 12:29 PM, Whited35 said:

Currently, it is stopped due to over flooding of the scammers specially in the English section on this forum. Until the next announcements from the administration, I guess, it will not be re-enabled to let you earn daily 1% from the investbox. You might wait the official announcements, hope there are positive news on the way. 

Yeah it have been almost two weeks since the payment and investbox stopped, and i  am expecting good thing, since the price of talk token dropped i hope they make some good things with the payment.

On 5/16/2021 at 5:44 PM, betelihem said:

Yeah it have been almost two weeks since the payment and investbox stopped, and i  am expecting good thing, since the price of talk token dropped i hope they make some good things with the payment.

Investbox for TALK token is active again. Do check it out.

image.thumb.png.b16cbf4e8fa34db4127a262f4f4a4b56.png

Compare with your screenshot photo above. The main difference is the amount of TALK tokens that is needed for a minimal investment. From 10 token minimum in the previous photo, today the minimum investment is a whopping 123,456 tokens!

On 5/12/2021 at 11:43 AM, kyoukage01 said:

All of us normal members are in the dark regarding further announcements, so whether you pull it out or not at this time is up to you. I'm not pulling mine BTW.

The timer on my TALK token investbox is ticking again. If you haven't pulled out your investment all this time, then go check your investbox as well. I'll update this post once I confirm whether those already existing investments lower than 123,456 tokens are eligible for the 1% interest rate as well.

UPDATE: Old investments worth less than 123,456 tokens still get that 1% daily interest rate. I've confirmed it for myself, but for privacy reasons, I won't provide screenshots of it for evidence. If you folks haven't pulled out your investments yet, good for you, you still get to have them grow with that 1% interest. Should you decide to pull out, remember that 123,456 tokens are now needed to make a new investment.

Edited by kyoukage01

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

Friend, we are all waiting for the payment in English to be reactivated again. We must be attentive to any announcement that they give on the platform. It takes a lot of patience and taking advantage of the time to learn more every day.

Edited by Francy Mory

On 5/21/2021 at 11:29 PM, kyoukage01 said:

Investbox for TALK token is active again. Do check it out.

image.thumb.png.b16cbf4e8fa34db4127a262f4f4a4b56.png

Compare with your screenshot photo above. The main difference is the amount of TALK tokens that is needed for a minimal investment. From 10 token minimum in the previous photo, today the minimum investment is a whopping 123,456 tokens!

The timer on my TALK token investbox is ticking again. If you haven't pulled out your investment all this time, then go check your investbox as well. I'll update this post once I confirm whether those already existing investments lower than 123,456 tokens are eligible for the 1% interest rate as well.

Yeah i see it and its not fair, i mean minimum investment 123,456 talk token, i think its too much now, i hope they re update it, for me its bit higher than i expected for minimum investment that have 1% interest.

On 5/23/2021 at 6:03 PM, betelihem said:

Yeah i see it and its not fair, i mean minimum investment 123,456 talk token, i think its too much now, i hope they re update it, for me its bit higher than i expected for minimum investment that have 1% interest.

I think the reason behind it is to increase buying pressure. When making a new investment worth 123,456 TALK, one now needs either to make 12,000+ posts (I think) on this forum or buy those tokens on Yobit. For new members, the first option is almost impossible to do, while they can do the second one if they have the funds for it. And lately there have been a lot of buyers on Yobit so I think this approach they did is starting to work.

We should also watch out when the investbox for TALK dries out (no coins) again. If this happens again, we can suspect that there is a supply limit for TALK tokens after all, unlike DOGE.

Edited by kyoukage01