What other things I can do with some coins in Yobit - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kimberly24

What other things I can do with some coins in Yobit

Literally the coins that you have collected through faucet or collected in a yobit website are worthless. If you like to earn from thwm wait for many years until they reach good or just don't earn them.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

You can hold your coin for future. You can trade bin yobit. You can used investment box of yobit for profit. Best option according to me is the holding coin

I actually amassed absolutely free silver coins around Yobit nonetheless primarily are usually not sometimes posted nor I'll expend them around yobit investbox frequently. Are you ready for other ways so that you can substitute or even transfer them so that you can bitcoin preferably.?

I dont know what else we can do with coin in your yobit account as i am new here slowly slowly i will be knowing about this. 

Anything. You can just put them in an investment box and get interest every day, you can make good money on it. You can trade these coins, and if they are not yet on the exchanges, then just wait for the exit and sell at a good price.

I additionally want to put money into yobits investbox , however there are lots of coins are already useless i dont have any concept where should i make investments my cash..

A good cryptocurrency wallet and trading platform. I think yobit can be used as a wallet and trading platform at the same time

I would suggest you to don't try to do any other things with your coins in yobit rather than doing investments or trading with such coins because now presently trading will be very beneficial for you to maximize your profit from your coins.

I only collect coins that are used to ignore other coins at yobit.investbox.i and when it comes to investing in the box I only buy X10 and invest now I am earning 10% per day but at the moment it will be cheaper.......

I don't think you can exchange those coins because they are not visible in the exchange place, but sometimes they can put three or four free coins in the exchanger and you can exchange them quickly to bitcoin before they removed them.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

You can trade them for doge, as most of the freecoins are already full in 1 satoshi orders in their BTC pairs. The Doge you will get will be a really low amount though. Probably most of the freecoins don't have any actual value, although sometimes yobit is being extremely generous giving doge and other good coins from their faucets.

5 minutes ago, pxhungcntt09 said:

I cannot convert to Bitcoin and I have no choice. Save this money that will be useful throughout the day. You can look for a coin another way instead of a coin or if there is a way to change it.

Why look for another coin if there is one that generates income. I do not resort to buy other cryptocurrencies. Thanks. 

There are several cryptocurrencies in the Yobit platform that we collect daily only. Patience is a matter of time until it rises and most of the free currencies you can trade on daily in the platform and earn money from them for each large capital

On 1/1/2020 at 10:58 PM, kimberly24 said:

I collected free coins in Yobit but mostly are not even listed nor I can invest it in yobit investbox either. What are the other ways to swap or to convert it to bitcoin instead.?

As far as I know, you can collect free Doge in Yobit which is listed on the exchange and you can collect it up to a certain amount to convert it to other coins and trade with them to increase your balance. You can also invest your free Doge in Yobit Investbox program to receive 0.1 percent daily interest but you should have at least 1000 Doge to be eligible for the investment.

You have many opportunities on the YoBit exchange. First of all, to trade. You can invest (Investbox). You can try to increase your capital by playing Dice. You can just keep your money on balance and enjoy it.

You can invest your money with the investbox  in yobit platform ( its secure and safe ) , or you can learn about trading this will make you know how to make huge profits everyday

You can sell the coins you accumulate in yobit, or you can trade it with other coins or get more hold of the coins. This is the only way to get more Profits

This is not possible, because most of these tokens cannot be exchanged for bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency due to the fact that they have a low price, and the minimum purchase price of bitcoin is too high for such coins. You can play for these coins in Dice.

Most of the coins in yobit offered for free are useless or not really moving in the market now that's why i don't bother much collecting it. But its up to you,if you are patient and believing it will increase in the future well then,you can just hold it besides it's just for free.

Yes there are a lot of coins but right now they are not listed in platform of exchange and also no on Investbox, so there is not other thing you can do with those coins in Yobit better than hold them for the future maybe will be valuable.

• Useful or interesting 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 1/2/2020 at 10:21 AM, Irin3 said:

I collect free coins on Yobit but most are not even listed or I can invest it in Eobit Investbox.  How can the other be swapped out or converted to bitcoin instead?

instead of loose coins you could use your cryptotalk payment to spend money on yobit or to trading and that i assume this a lot better

Since you said you can't do anything with the free coins you collected from yobit due to the fact that they are not listed on exchange I suggest you just forget about them because they might be scam and have vanished.

1 hour ago, Qpella said:

You can do so many things with it.you can convert to bitcoin,you can play dice and also invest on the platform.yobit exchange platform is one of the best exchange.

I am very satisfied with yobit, even we can bet bitcoin with horses using YoPony. yobit does not play and is not an ordinary platform.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes yobit gives free coins not valuable and some coins already dead and can't listed in other exchange, and this coins also not converted in other valuable coins like litecoin ETH are some other valuable coins, that's why I can't claim this coins, but why this yobit exchange offers this coins and do some tasks also to claim this coins.