Beginners are you okay .If not tell me what happened . - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Umar shah

Beginners are you okay .If not tell me what happened .

Hello beginners how are you I hope you are all doing well .First I could explain one thing among all of you 

When I was start working at this section I faced a lot of problems, one of them is I can not receive my payment due to some technical issues .Now a days a payment stop .Do not be worried .After 1 or 2 week la payment will start .If you face any types of problem related to this section than type here I will try to  answer your question ..Thank you

Edited by Umar shah

You are right, beginners of the forum face alot of troubles as they are totally unaware of the terms. You have started a very motivating compaign to help the beginners. Keep posting such content

Yes, my friend, this matter happened previously, as the payment stopped temporarily and it took several weeks for the payment to start again.
You never need to worry, it's just a matter of time. We have to use this time to work and focus on gaining knowledge, since we cannot earn money at the moment.

• +3 1

This platform is marvelous in all its departments, in particular the newcomers. It provides us with all of the main currency details and rules encrypted so far. With regards to payment, I haven't faced any challenge. I have not been paid yet, but I am pleased and hear here I am.

Do you know something about the payment that we do not? How is this that the payment will restart? It is clear that there has been too many low quality posts and the payment stopped for this. Maybe there is more need for a different payment that will be only given to the posts that are worthy?

yes my friend you have to wait for almost one or half week to get your payment in your account you have to be consistent and hard working also on this forum to make up good post and not get deleted.