COINBASE WALLET - Page 6 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
salome

COINBASE WALLET

I am coinbase user and i am totally satisfied with the service they provide. It is one of the best secured eallet and exchang platform but the thing that  we need is-  to be verified kyc to become eligible for trading options and isn't available for all country

The coinbase wallet and the coinbase exchange are two different products and are not really linked, or at least not yet linked, directly with each other. So if i send my coins from my coinbase wallet into the coinbase exchange I still pay for transaction fees which i find wrong.

Coinbase is a digital currency exchange headquartered in San Francisco, California. They exchange bitcoin and altcoin brokers with fiat currencies in about 32 countries, and bitcoin transactions and deposits in 190 countries around the world. In addition, Coinbase is a secure online platform for buying, selling, transferring and storing cryptos.

Coinbase is great and the wallet on it works well if you use from one to the other. Exchanges are the best for this,

On 1/6/2020 at 1:11 PM, CAGEGG said:

CoinBase wallet is currently the main rival of the blockchain wallet, as CoinBase wallet has a very nice design and multi-currency

Coinbase offers concern on land your bitcoin in your wallet.  The reate of fascination i don't know. Yobit furthermore offers 1% concern on property certain coins in Investbox. 

Yes basically I know that the Coinbase wallet is a very high and secure wallet and I expect this wallet to be a very safe and reliable wallet.

Coinbase is one of my favourite wallet. It is a very useful wallet. Coinbase wallet is very easy. Whole world many people using coinbase. Coinbase best wallet and exchange app. 

On 1/6/2020 at 8:29 PM, TimCoinBit said:

One of the best online wallet is coinbase. I have been using it for over two gears now. It is nice to use. It has a mobile app for convenience as well.

I really think coinbase is the safest wallet out there and it has the best and best customer service out there, it responds very quickly. coinbase is a very good and reliable wallet, most people use coinbase wallets

I use Coinbase Wallet for a long time.I store my earned money in Coinbase Wallet. Coinbase Wallet is a very good wallet.I recommend everyone to use the Coinbase Wallet.

I think coin base is a best wallet for hold bitcoin.  I used a lot of wallet but coinbase is better all of them. I heard Coin base earned 2 billion dollar from fees.

Of course coin base is one of the best wallet and also exchange they are giving free coins through airdrop coinbase security level 100% secure 😍

Coinbase is the best wallet. There are a lot of application for trading cryptocurrency. Coinbase wallet is one of the best wallet in the market. I love coinbase. It is safe, trusted and secured. It is also faster in trading.also we cam use blockchain, yobit etc.

Coinbase is a most popular wallet. You can easily buy / sell currencies by using this wallet . I always like coinbase . Coinbase is a 100% trustable .

Coinbase app is separate from "Coinbase Wallet", although you can connect your account.  The Wallet app is standalone.

Coinbase Earn - get free crypto just watching a few videos https://coinbase.com/earn/xlm/invite/k60b3gz5

Crypto.com - 12% interest on stablecoins if you also hold MCO token http://www.projectjourneyman.com/mco

Hex - Get it free if you held BTC in a personal wallet in December 2019 - http://www.projectjourneyman.com/hex

Lolli - cashback in crypto, get $5 for joining https://lolli.com/ref/JwPrxYrNVA

Brave Browse - get paid to browse (plus it's a great browser!) https://projectjourneyman.com/brave

Is coinbase portfolio reliable? because I am using it but I do not understand it very much I feel that it is somewhat complicated to understand and that is why I have not used it anymore

Is a Wallet reputation that is very good and safe and secure with other wallet and is mobile crypto wallet and web 3dapp browser it make it easy for you to securely stone and send and receive bitcoin

We easily transfer the account transaction fee to our currency base account transaction fee and security is good as well as it has an Android / iOS app

We easily transfer the account transactions to our currency base account transaction fee but also less security and good as well as it has an Android / iOS app. The best wallet I've found is that it easily supports the Jobit account.

Thanks for shearing your useful topic,i think coinbase is one of the best wallet,there are many people use this wallet.these wallet is safe and secure wallet.it is one of the trust wallet.

It has an Android / iOS app. The best wallet I've found is that it easily supports Juboit accounts. We easily transfer account transactions to our currency base account transaction fees

On 1/21/2020 at 8:57 PM, Mash said:

Coinbase is one of best wallet and exchenge in the world.I am using it since last 2 years. I used this wallet long time,and I think coinbase is the best wallet in the world

Coinbase is almost everyone holding the wallet extensively. Limit residents manipulating this wallet. Coinbase is an amazingly tight wallet. security guards transition safe. it has excellent and best buyers turned out when attending it responded very quickly. I have been using this wallet for over a year now.

In the world of cryptocurrency coinbase wallet is one of the wallet that is widely used by the cryptocurrency community to save funds. Because it has proven its credibility and its security system is very good. I have used a coinbase wallet. but up to now never disappointed.