What do you think of this forum, is it strict or fair? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohamadmal1999

What do you think of this forum, is it strict or fair?

Hello my friends.

I think this forum is really cool and the laws of the forum are for all members of the forum.

He does not differentiate between anyone who makes mistakes, it is prohibited if he is a senior of this forum.Also, this best forum gives us a lot of important things to gain knowledge and money

• +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Yes my dear mate you are right and I think you say fair about this forum 

And if you ask me about this forum I think this forum is absolutely fair and it's rule and regulations are for all the members whether he or she is old or new member if he or she break the rule this forum give him or her warning and if continuously doing this then it's give him or her punishment in the face of banned his or her profile forever 

• +3 1

acquaintances There are laws to deal by and certain rules we must remember everywhere, so there are many rules in this forum that we must remember while we are here. If we violate or break the law, or if we do not follow the rules and regulations here, we will have to face the consequences, so whoever is here today, if they find it difficult, please understand. So it's possible that this is his own thought process.

@Mohamadmal1999 Hello mate well  forum rules are friendly and this forum give many chances before banning your account in the form of warning points.We just have to abide the rules and try to create useful stuff then this forum pays suitable payments.

@Mohamadmal1999 this forum is not strict but is very friendly . It's rules are fair is unbiased . It never give favour to any member whether it is junior or senior . It is strict for one who violate its rules.

In this forum, there are several laws we can consider when we're here. If we break the law or comply with the laws, then we must face the consequences. So, whoever is here today, please understand, if you find it tough. This could be his own process of thinking.

The forum is very unbiased. It never favours any members whether he is junior or senior. It supports everyone and rules of the forum  are not strict at all. We need to be just cautious in all respects.

Hello, my friend. It's a very cool forum.  The most important thing about this forum is the environment of this forum. Here is no negativity, no harassment that's why I love this forum so much.  Because of strict rule, this forum is so cool. 

Certainly it is fair.  Because there are rules, duties and prohibitions, when you work with commitment and do not pass, you deserve respect, your rank increases, and your profit increases, but when you pass and do not abide by the rules, you are warned and alerted over and over again, and if you exceed 5 warnings, you will be banned.  The forum is fair and will do justice to you, and you will not be tired.

Dear friend, I do not agree with you on this point, in my opinion it is a very fair forum, and in case you make mistakes, it warns you of another mistake, it gives the opportunity to correct your work and benefit from your mistake.
Good luck my friend.

The forum is very fair in its laws, the genie has a bad whether it is a beginner or old and the expert of the same error when anyone will be warned and then the ban I think it is a fair policy in communication and that is a good thing .

Of course, the forum is fair and its rules are clear. We must abide by those rules, be patient and persevere in good work and publish everything useful. The forum provides us with a good reputation as long as we do well.

Yeah my friend, the rules and regulations are for everyone of us and this is why it's very important for one to understand them before to start to working within the forum and this will really help him to avoid making mistake while working or posting in the forum.

Of course, it is a fair forum in his judgment on others. When committing any mistake or violating any rule from any member, whatever his rank is modern or old, he will be given warning points whenever he makes the mistake. If he continues, the forum prohibits him and without reference to his rank, it is really fair in this respect, but there are many  Of the members who perform the random evaluation that does not give any publication its right..

Yes dear you think right this forum is really cool forum because the rules is same for all type of members new or old. I really love to work on this forum. This forum is also strict about their rules if someone break their rules then they take a strict action on it and give you warning points in result of this or sometime get your account banned.

Yes, it is a fair and not strict forum for those who start doing well and make an effort that will receive ease and also give your time a lot of useful things

Well, my friend, this forum, everyone is very fair for the other platforms, and we must abide by the rules and diligence, and you will have everything we want, good luck for everyone.

This forum is the best ever, it is very fair.  By working in this wonderful forum, we get a lot of valuable information that is invaluable in addition to enough money to buy basic necessities.  We must abide by the rules and rules of the forum in order to be successful.  There is no injustice here.  Justice is the characteristic of this wonderful forum.

Hello my friend In fact, I have not taken it seriously yet because I am a beginner, I do not know whether it is fair or not, but it is common among people that it is a credible and fair site and many people have benefited thanks to it. May God bless you my friend

It is fair friend and I explain. Its rules are not difficult to comply with and apply to each of the members. For any platform to work, the existence of standards is necessary. It is essential and that is why at Cryptotalk we need to know them to obtain the benefits of the knowledge of digitized currencies, obtain profits and operate the world of trade and investment.

• +2 1

I think its strict. But not too much. People come hers for learning and earning. Thats great thing. So crypto talk should give them friendly environment and more earning opportunities

Hello my friend
In my opinion, I think this forum is fair
It does not differentiate between its members
Whether they are old or beginners
Everyone loves to obey his rules

We have to abide by the rules of the forum and abide by the instructions of the member experts, because it is a fair and wonderful forum. Be patient, calm, hard and useful work. Good luck with success.

my friend I think there is not so much strictness on this forum I love working here on this forum I have also made some mistakes but ignore it and don't Ban my account I love working here but I am not receiving money because of payment update.

Well my friend this forum is nit strict at all. Only thing that it care about is its privacy. And not only this forum everyone cares about their privacy. So i will not say that this forum is strict we just have to follow their guidelines.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• ИИ спрогнозировал цену биткоина (BTC) на 1 мая 2024 года В своём нынешнем виде рынок криптовалют представляется инвесторам довольно запутанным, так как биткоин по-прежнему подвержен высокой волатильности. Вечером 18 апреля цена биткоина колебалась чуть выше уровня $63 000, прибавив за день около 4%, сохраняя при этом недельные потери в размере 9,7%. Положительная динамика BTC повысила рыночную капитализацию крипторынка на 2,2% до $2,4 трлн. График цены биткоина за 7 дней. Источник: CoinGecko Ключевые уровни BTC, за которыми стоит следить В настоящее время криптовалюта бросает вызов одновременно ключевым уровням поддержки и сопротивления. Ближайший уровень поддержки определён на уровне $58 072, а более оптимистичный уровень сопротивления находится на уровне $64 499. Согласно прогнозам моделей машинного алгоритма искусственного интеллекта (ИИ), в краткосрочной перспективе BTC ожидает медвежий тренд со снижением к 1 мая до отметки $60044. Прогноз BTC на 1 мая 2024 г. Источник: PricePredictions Однако в долгосрочной перспективе алгоритмы машинного обучения предвидят бычий тренд, в чём убеждают такие индикаторы технического анализа как индекс относительной силы (RSI), расхождение схождения скользящих средних (MACD), полосы Боллинджера (BB), средний истинный диапазон (ATR) и другие. Любопытно, что эксперт по криптовалюте Али Мартинес считает, что ключевые уровни поддержки будут определять направление BTC. Если биткоин упадёт ниже $62 300, аналитик ожидает погружение до $56 200. И наоборот, рост выше $62 300 может сигнализировать о потенциальном подъёме до $66 500.
    • Аналитики из JPMorgan Chase & Co и Deutsche Bank AG говорят, что предстоящее сокращение награды в основном заложено в цене, смещая акцент на то, как это повлияет на  майнинговую промышленность. JPMorgan Chase & Co и Deutsche Bank AG не ожидают больших изменений цены Биткойна после сокращения вдвое , заявляя, что рынок уже в основном учел это обновление программного обеспечения, которое происходит раз в четыре года. Согласно отчету Bloomberg , теперь основное внимание будет сосредоточено на последствиях для майнинга биткойнов, поскольку ожидается консолидация среди публично торгуемых компаний, которые будут увеличивать долю рынка, поскольку убыточные майнеры покинут сеть. Аналогичным образом, аналитики немецкого финансового гиганта Deutsche Bank также не предвидят значительного роста цен на биткойны после сокращения вдвое, заявив, что алгоритм сети уже учел это обновление. Согласно данным NiceHash, сокращение вдвое, которое уменьшает вознаграждение за майнинг каждые четыре года вдвое, ожидается 19 апреля в 22:07 (UTC). Исторически сложилось так, что вскоре после сокращения биткойнов вдвое в криптоиндустрии наблюдалось снижение хешрейта, что указывает на сокращение мощностей майнинга, поскольку менее прибыльные майнеры уходят с рынка, по мнению аналитиков Deutsche Bank.   Несмотря на ожидания ограниченной волатильности цен, Deutsche Bank сохраняет позитивный взгляд на траекторию Биткойна, ссылаясь на потенциальные катализаторы, такие как ожидаемое одобрение биржевых фондов Ethereum ( ETF ), корректировки процентных ставок центрального банка и нормативные изменения, все из которых могут способствовать благоприятному развитию криптоэкономики.  По словам Фреда Тиля, генерального директора Marathon Digital Holdings, безубыточность фирмы после снижения награды вдвое будет колебаться в районе 46 000 долларов за биткойн для поддержания прибыльности. На момент публикации Биткойн ( BTC ) торговался на уровне $64 474, что представляет собой снижение на 12,8%.
    • Дорогие наши клиенты! Вы можете безопасно и по выгодному курсу обменять Рубли Сбербанка на Тайский Бат. Работаем в Таиланде (Бангкок, Паттайя, Пхукет, Самуи). Есть выдача, курьерская доставка, перечисление на счет.   КОНТАКТЫЧат с оператором: EX.ATM24.PROТелеграм: https://t.me/atm24pro
    • ♻️Buy/Sell #USDT #BTC     💵for cash (USD, AMD) Commissions for withdrawing cryptocurrencies have been reduced!   All directions of exchange and calculation can be done on the website 👉Website For questions 👉 Telegram operator We are never the first to write with an offer to exchange. Be carefull!!!   CryptoInvest Contacts: ☎️+374-77788760 (Viber/WhatsApp)      +374-77667060 Address: Yerevan, st. M. Khudyakova 177/7. 🌐View on map
    • Актуальные курсы на 19.04   🇵🇱 ВАРШАВА 🇵🇱   Покупаем Ваш Tether (USDT).   💸Доплатим Вам 0,7 % за $. / 0.8 % за €. 🏦Выдадим наличный $, €, PLN. 🏢Центр, свой офис, личная встреча, без предоплат. ♻️Денежные переводы по всему миру! 🌍 💰Работаем с любыми объёмами.     За деталями - пишите Менеджеру 🧑‍💻👉  @PLsmartgroupp
    • Хардкорные ходлеры купили рекордное количество биткоинов   По данным исследовательской компании CryptoQuant, хардкорные ходлеры купили рекордное количество биткоинов во время недавней нисходящей тенденции.   Сотрудники CryptoQuant относят к хардкорным ходлерам владельцев криптокошельков с балансом более 10 биткоинов, из которых ни разу не выводились монеты. При этом специалисты не учитывают криптохранилища, принадлежащие майнерам и биржам, а также адреса, не проявлявшие активность на протяжении последних семи лет. Оказалось, что за сутки с 16 по 17 апреля ходлеры аккумулировали дополнительно 27 700 биткоинов стоимостью $1,7 млрд по текущему курсу. Предыдущий рекорд был поставлен 23 марта, когда инвесторы увеличили запасы монет на 25 500. Примечательно, что в обоих случаях они наращивали резервы BTC, когда курс актива составлял около $63 000.   Тот факт, что крупные инвесторы активно покупают биткоины по курсу примерно $63 000, свидетельствует об их уверенности в возобновлении бычьего ралли на рынке криптовалюты. По мнению аналитика Rekt Capital, после халвинга, который состоится 20 апреля, трейдеры продолжат копить монеты, и параболический рост цены BTC начнётся после того, как стоимость актива пробьёт барьер сопротивления в районе $72 000.   Пока же цена биткоина большой зелёной свечой резко поднялась до уровня $ 65 000 ($64 985 по данным CoinGecko), после чего так же быстро откорректировалась до $64 300. Источник - https://ru.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/article-2402698
    • ну, полигон совсем плохо себя чувствует. тон на подъеме (выступление Дурова?). посмотрел его интервью Такеру на канале последнего - где-то после 2/3 как-то наскучило. мини (или даже микро)ралли, тогда уж    
    • 19.04.2024 Тарифы Kingex 👑   Покупка криптовалюты / Buying cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +1.7% (Мы доплачиваем) USDT  +1.7% (Мы доплачиваем)   ^^SALE^^ от 50k    + 1.9%    Продажа криптовалюты / Selling cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  - по запросу USDT   - по запросу   Оператор: @Kingex Сайт: Kingex.io Курс на протяжении дня может меняться! ------------------------ Будьте ОСТОРОЖНЫ, появились фейки! Наш телеграм: @Kingex
    • Tether запустила подразделения инвестиций, майнинга, обучения и управления цифровыми активами Что произошло? Tether, выпускающая крупнейший на крипторынке стейблкоин USDT с капитализацией 109,6 млрд долларов, обновила организационную структуру, в результате чего было запущено четыре самостоятельных бизнес-подразделения компании. Так, Tether Data занимается разработкой и стратегическими инвестициями в инновационные технологии, Tether Power отвечает за направление майнинга биткоинов, Tether Edu предлагает глобальные образовательные курсы, а Tether Finance сосредоточена на финансовых услугах, включая управление USDT. Что еще известно? Технологическое подразделение Tether Data поддержит разработки в сфере новых технологий, таких как искусственный интеллект и одноранговые (P2P) платформы. Ранее компания уже запустила собственную платформу для создания зашифрованных одноранговых приложений Holepunch, на базе которой были созданы продукты Keet и Pear Runtime, а также инвестировала в немецкую Northern Data Group, использующую ИИ-технологии и имеющую майнинговое подразделение. В конце прошлого года Ардоино анонсировал выпуск пяти новых проектов в 2024 году. По его словам, «некоторые из этих проектов могут уничтожить популярные централизованные сервисы в секторе Web 2.0»
    • Tether launches investment, mining, training and digital asset management divisions What Happened. Tether, which issues the largest USDT stablecoin on the crypto market with a capitalization of $109.6 billion, has updated its organizational structure, resulting in the launch of four independent business units of the company. Thus, Tether Data is engaged in the development and strategic investments in innovative technologies, Tether Power is responsible for the direction of bitcoin mining, Tether Edu offers global educational courses, and Tether Finance focuses on financial services, including USDT management. What else is known. Tether Data's technology division will support developments in emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence and peer-to-peer (P2P) platforms. The company has previously launched its own platform for creating encrypted peer-to-peer applications, Holepunch, which was the basis for the Keet and Pear Runtime products, and has also invested in Germany's Northern Data Group, which uses AI technologies and has a mining division. Late last year, Ardoino announced the release of five new projects in 2024. According to him, "some of these projects could destroy popular centralized services in the Web 2.0 sector"