Whether I should mine chia or not? - Chia Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Izeal

Whether I should mine chia or not?

Now Chia Network is on trending because it has just created the new system of farming where we can easily farm by using the HDD( harddrive disk) and SSD (Solid State Drive). I have been lot of member are going for chia farming even most of the member have started doing farming and there are lots of news coming in by saying like shortage of the hard disks and all which is just creating good hype. Even you be amazed by the pool price of this forum contest like 20k USDT for the 1st place which is really huge and there will be great competition over here.

But you should atleast analyze whether it will be profitable or not?

Chia Network is new blockchain and smart transaction platform which is convinent to use, way more easier and user friendly, secure and more efficient. Here, in this Chia Network you can do farming by providing your stroage from either Harddisk drive or SSD. And simply you have to have 108 GB for one plot which is way heavier for the normal computer, and in each plot you have created on your disk you will be rewarded with XCH token which depends on the luck and the more plot you have the more chances of wining more tokens.

Even the minimum requirements are too small like 2 GB of RAM, 1.5GHX CPU,QUAD CORE, Python(any version above 3.7), At least 108GB of storage for a plot.

But remember once that too big miners are participating in this farming contest and your 1 TB storage can be way smaller because they have industrial computer for farmingg and great mining rigs which can perform these tasks easily and faster than our small computer. So, you have to think about it and you should jump into buying more and more storage devices to mine. 

I have tried farming in my own device which is very decent normal laptop with 8 GB of ram, Intel Core i7 7th generation CPU @ 2.50GHz   2.60 GHz, and 1 TB Hard disk, I have tried armingf it but while creating plots my laptop gone crazy and I have to stop it. But yes, I have got external HDD or SSD then  I could definintely do this Chia farming freely even if it uses more CPU and RAM. So, I don't recommend you to do farming if you have normal pc.

But you have the got computer and have extra SSD or HDD then you can definitely do this farming and don't know if you are lucky and you still got in to the 11-30 th place then you gonna still make 1k USDT.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

14 hours ago, Izeal said:

I have tried farming in my own device which is very decent normal laptop with 8 GB of ram, Intel Core i7 7th generation CPU @ 2.50GHz   2.60 GHz, and 1 TB Hard disk, I have tried armingf it but while creating plots my laptop gone crazy and I have to stop it

This was the same scenario for me. I have tried once while creating the topics because I like to have my own experience before sharing the information. But my laptop couldn't handle the process and I had to forcefully restart the laptop to cancel the overall process.

This doesn't mean it is bad, but I do also recommend having a decent amount of power in the pc before starting mining. If you like to continue on your laptop, I think you should add one more 8Gb Ram as the parallel processing would increase the performance as your RAM and CPU are mostly utilized during the process of creating plots. i7-7 gen seems good one for getting started.

And have you selected SSD in temporary directory? 

• +2 2

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

14 hours ago, Ridam said:

And have you selected SSD in temporary directory? 

No, I dont have SSD, but I have got the Hard disk drive but I am afraid that my laptop couldn't handle more and more and certainly will make my laptop more weaker. So, I am not doing this farming but this chia farming has changed the process of the farming because any one with the HDD and SSD can take participation and give their certain space and mining will be there.
I was thinking of buying extra SSD but you know the situation outside, it is becoming more and more worst. 

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 5/3/2021 at 5:11 AM, Izeal said:

So, I am not doing this farming but this chia farming has changed the process of the farming because any one with the HDD and SSD can take participation and give their certain space and mining will be there.

Yes, the innovative nature of the Chia project is really awesome and I am fond of these innovation in the blockchain world. You know , they increase the reach and make more people aware about the project and in overall help in promotion of the decentralized ecosystem.

And as the rewards are given randomly, it is really good to give it a try. Hard Disk have the low Read and write speed and it is the reason for laptops going crazy while running.

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I have calculated the roi of chia mining above 5years which is not a good sign for starting chia mining instead of this you can buy coins in this dump season , at this time there is a discount of 80% to buy any good project belive me buy this time with dca of 50,50% and after 2 years bulrun starts where your moner multiplies by 5x or more .