Is tagging someone in a post beneficial to you.? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BrianPHX

Is tagging someone in a post beneficial to you.?

Please what role does tagging a person plays.

Does it have advantages.??

Would it be advisable to tag senior members.?

• +2 1
  • +3 1

If you tag someone in your posts can give you a positive reaction from the person you tag it and and if you have do that many time you can get a lot 9f reaction and automatically increase your reputation in the forum 

Yes, my friend, these evaluations are useful to you and all of us, and they must be included in the comments and publications to make profits from them and benefit from them in addition to collecting and applying information and working on the terms of the forum
Good luck to you

I will say it will help you but not very much because not every person you have tagged will come to your post and tags also make your post look bad but sometimes it can help if you have tagged a senior person and beginners dont know the answer so the tagged person might just help you.

Hope it helps you

Yes, dear, really, a great advantage, as reading our publications is encouraged, and this increases the number of participants who read the blogs and thus get a good reputation. If you comment or tag specific people in this forum in your posts, this can give you positive reactions  Of the people I tagged as these assessments are useful to all members of this forum

Yes, my friend, these assessments are beneficial to you and to all of us, and they must be included in the comments and publications in order to profit and learn from them in addition to gathering and applying information and working on the forum's terms.
Best of luck to you.

I think that  if you tag some one it will give you reputation that is useful to you. And you also  gathered information about the topic .you may aware of  others comments also . You learn  from them.

It makes no difference if the person you are referring to is a beginner or an old member.
Mentioning someone means that you want them to see what you have posted and may give you a positive reputation.
That is, its aim is to obtain good reputations easily.

• +2 1

Such evaluations benefit you and all of us. In addition to gaining and applying knowledge and working on the terms and conditions for the platform, such assessments must also be used in comments, publications and publications to benefit and understand. @BrianPHX

yes my friend you will be helpful when you tag someone on Section they will able to personally reply you that what are you thinking about this and are you right or wrong.

• +1 1

Yes, my dear, it has beautiful advantages that return to you and the members to benefit. If you put the marks on the person, it is beautiful, it will return to you with positivity because it brings profits and increases positivity and interaction between friends in posts and comments. Nice day, my girlfriend.

The mark is a positive feature that we put when we feel that the eagles carry within it a topic worthy of importance and new that does not exist previously, and this makes the owner of the post ready to follow our comments and give them a good reputation and thus when they benefit you benefit

Hello my friend, marking your posts with another person informing you that this person will give you positive evaluations, but he will not benefit from what I think, but the idea of putting the mark is pretty and somewhat useful. Good luck

Tagging is not a bad thing. You should tag your friend on good content. In this way yoi can get good community reputation. But content should be good. Tag is good but on good content

People tagging someone in posts to get traffic retention but only tagging is not enough. You should improve your writing technique and knowledge. If you tag someone in your post then it will save reader's time and you will earn good repute and retention.

Hello my friend, in fact, I am a new member, and I have been around for a whole week. In fact, I find work here in this forum very interesting and useful and it contains a lot of useful...

You have made a very good post, from here you have to be an expert, you have to follow the rules of this forum and post regularly. The more time you spend here, the more you can..

According to my opinion, yes it is really beneficial for us when someone tagging us in their posts. Because when they tag is, there would be two things, either he want to ask something about our post, or he want to tell more information according to our post. It will definitely increase our knowledge and best way of increasing our experience.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.