Two devices on the same network ... !!! - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferlucky

Two devices on the same network ... !!!

Hello my friends .. We all know that entering the forum via two devices on the same home network is considered fraud .. and deserves to be banned ..

But my question is : Can I access the Yobit wallet from two devices on the same home network? Respected old members, please help.

Yes the answer is yes because the forum considers that a multiple account for one person and don't know if there 8s a lot of personal with different accounts in each device so you need to be card about that you can lose all accounts like that

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. My friend, you can't because this might bite your account to ban and prevent you from using the Ubit platform. Be careful my friend and do not do this to avoid risks. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

Forum rules are basic and clear, built in an organized manner that no one can skip them. Therefore, my friend, when you use two devices on one network, you violate one of the provisions of the forum rules, which are in violation of the ban, be careful and pay attention.

I think the same applies to the forum and the yobit platform because they are linked to each other. Once two devices enter the same network, the two accounts will be blocked, so be careful.

Yeah, because the forum considers it a multiple account for one user, and you don't know if there are a lot of people with different accounts in each device, so you need to be careful because you might lose all of your accounts.

I think the same applies to the forum and the yobit platform because they are linked to each other. Once two devices enter the same network, the two accounts will be blocked, so be careful.

If you use two accounts to work in the encryption talk from one network, then the forum considers it a fraud and the two accounts will be banned. Each family member must work on his mobile data network.

• +3 1

Hello my friend ..
I do not advise you about this thing because the forum does not know that these are multiple accounts ..
Rather, it is calculated by multiple accounts for one person, which may lead to your being banned and not benefiting from them.
So please pay attention and wish everyone good luck.

Dear friend, if you review the rules and laws of the forum, we will notice that one of the reasons for the ban is the use of two devices on the same network, so you must stay away from these matters because they are considered a violation of the laws and rules as the forum considers them multiple accounts for the same person and this is called fraud and you will definitely be subject to the ban

Thanks to everyone for their responses .. Actually I read all the comments and I noticed that there is a mistake in reading my question .. Should I have put it in a different color? Multiple account on yobit wallet.? Multiple account on yobit wallet.

IMG_٢٠٢١٠٤٢٩_٢٣٢٦٥٨_٨٥٧.JPG

Yes, you can access yobit account with different devices and you won't be banned because yobit is an exchange. But if you access cryptotalk forum with different devices then you will get banned. 

Well, my friend, in fact, I am new to this forum .. and I already have an account on yobit wallet..but I do not know more about the same home network on two devices..I hope that you will not make a mistake..and I ask the next members to answer your question.

Hello my friend, I think that what was stated in the laws and conditions imposed by the forum is that it is not necessary to work from multiple accounts on the same network because this is considered fraud, and the moderators will consider that you have more than one account and this is against the laws and I think that the same applies to the website yobit, There is no need to risk this matter, and to be more sure, you should contact the support team and inquire about the matter.

Of course, it is not possible to connect two devices on the network so that the link is not adopted, and therefore we lose all the comments that we made an effort for, and I advise against this experience

Yes, friends, we can connect this to two devices from the same network, but this is against our rules, so we need to work by following all the rules regulations. 

My friend, the rules of the forum include that there are no two devices on the same network ip. If they are connected, the ban is carried out immediately. Please pay attention to this point. I wish success to everyone.

No i do not think you could do that my friend 

Once you enter two accounts on the same home network you will be banned so i suggest you use your own mobile data

At the beginning of the forum, I did not know that I was being banned, and my friend alerted me at the last moment because my data package had expired and I was damaged to switch the network so that I would not stop working here, and today I logged into Youbet, but I have no idea about this too. I hope you will tell me the correct answer.

Dear friend, you are well. I think if you read the forum rules well, you will find an item that prohibits the use of the home network for more than one device. Otherwise, this will be considered a fraud and this exposes you to the risk of being banned. Attention carefully dear I wish you continued continuity in this forum.

Yes, my dear friend, of course, you have to use your phone data. The use of the Monday’s network is definitely a ban. Thank you, dear friend, for your good question. Good luck. 

welcome my friend
I don't think you can
I advise you to adhere to the rules and avoid making mistakes, any bypassing the rules leads to banning your account and you are without these problems

My dear friend I want to tell you that you can't stand two accounts on one device otherwise you will be blocked from this website. I think you should read rules of this forum because you will find out that there is only one account on a mobile that can do used

Yes that is possible. Yobit allows that. We can access yobit on two devices with same internet connection. There is not a single restriction on that. While working on this forum doesn't allows to use two accounts on same internet connection. It's completely violates rules and regulations of this forum. 

My dear friend, it will be a risk to all of your account. Here is a rule that we can't use two or more accounts on the same IP address. All of your accounts will ban one day. But you can use it on a different IP address. Otherwise don't use it.  Don't break the rule.  Good luck.