Did you try to improve this forum? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
David 72

Did you try to improve this forum?

There is a group whose goal is to collect money only, and another group of people actively contributes to this forum and tries to improve it by working on the quality of content and giving daily evaluations on good topics.

Dear friend, you are welcome. Yes, of course, we tried to improve this wonderful forum by working diligently and continuously to improve ourselves and refine our knowledge and experience in this wonderful forum to raise it to the highest levels and sits on the throne of all other encryption platforms.

Yes, this forum is very great and it must be supported and adhered to its rules. It gives us a lot of information, money and experience as well. We get to know friends, from different countries. I am very pleased with my people here. We have to work hard and sincerely in this forum.

You have the right to do our best to promote the forum more and more, as it provides us with science and many rewards, so we must constantly support the forum and provide it with the latest information and research on cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

Hello my friends, in this nice forum, this is a nice question. Yes, I have tried to improve this forum a little bit through comments that I expect are somewhat useful and present a good form. I hope you are applauded Good night 

Of course, my friend, we're all here, we improve this forum by posting publications useful and informative which makes this forum a renewed and full of information.

• +4 1

I totally agree ... if you have a good business that offers you lots of useful information in addition to the good wins... Are you going to let go of this business ??

of course not... This applies to work in this forum, so we must maintain it well and abide by its rules in order for it to remain clean and wonderful.

• +1 1

I've been attempting to figure tirelessly and honestly with this platform since I entered it. I dislike doing something at random. I assume that planning and delivering the forum involves a collaborative initiative rather than an independent effort. As a result, each participant can participate by presenting noteworthy material and abiding by the rules and guidelines.

I agree with you we all should improve it so i think once we help each other to understand it better and learn how to post useful posts that have great informations we help to improve this 

You are right, my friend. We must all continue to work together as one hand in order to ensure the improvement and continuation of this forum, as an expression of our gratitude for the profits and valuable information it offers us, we can achieve this by continuing to work on a daily basis and provide valuable content.

I do it all the time with all the posts that I see if I can offer advice to the users to make the forum more transparent and clean, I do that because the enhancement of the forum is our responsibility as well, not just the admin's, to keep it running for a long time.

Welcome my friends; for me, the work here is a great and good job; it has a lot of benefit, it has fun, and there are more examples that motivate me such as learning some insightful ideas about cryptocurrencies and common ideas from other members, and it enhances my skills in English and culture and also I can learn through  My own thoughts and knowledge can be posted here. 

Hello my dear friend.  You are right in your opinion.  We have to improve this forum for the better.  I hope that .  But for me as a new user here, I'm still learning, when I become experienced after a while I'll try hard to do as much improvement as possible if I can do that.

My dear friend, any work that requires individual effort first reflects positively on the collective effort. Therefore, each member asks us to work hard and write useful posts that are accustomed to the forum to be developed.

Welcome my friends; for me, the work here is a great and good job; it has a lot of benefit, it has fun, and there are more examples that motivate me such as learning some insightful ideas about cryptocurrencies and common ideas from other members, and it enhances my skills in English and culture and also I can learn through  My own thoughts and knowledge will be posted here;  Thus, we must help some so that the benefit prevails.  Thank you.

Of course, my friends tried to improve the forum by asking questions and ideas that benefit me and benefit everyone, and give instructions to beginners and teach them how to do the principle of work

Hey, buddy, I hope you're okay. You are right about this, our goal should not only be to make money, we must improve and grow the forum, and that is to provide better content, respect each other and help beginners, I wish everyone good luck.

Of course, my friend, we must help to make this forum clean and free of all negative things, and this is achieved when we cooperate and help each other as good friends, offer good advice and opinions, and write useful and valuable posts.

Yes, my friend, we must all improve this forum and work hard on it, and we must invite everyone to know about this wonderful and beautiful forum

I am trying my best on this forum I have learnt many things about cryptocurrency I don't know anything about currency I don't know so much I really love this platform that it provided me such kind of information that I never knew that before and also earned free free BTC on this forum.

Yes, my friend, we must work hard and honestly so that we can develop this wonderful forum and for people to know this forum is safe and reliable Good luck with this wonderful forum for everyone

The improve this forum with my post and also comments in as far i want to learn and also earn in this platform cryptotalk currency need improvement at all costs.

Certainly, we must provide a wonderful and improved work to help ourselves and help others, because in the future it will be better through our focus on the principle of working hard and professionally.

I am with you in every word you really said. We have to publish more and more and in more than one section. This will undoubtedly benefit the forum ... But we must, before the evil, whether our publications are of great benefit and through which we can add an idea to the members ... Because money in the end is not important and is not essential .. I hope all members think this way ...

Definitely we must work honestly and sincerely so that we can improve the platform and get people to know it correctly and understandably, and that we work to provide support and assistance to all mates so that we can all achieve success and goals.