Did you try to improve this forum? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
David 72

Did you try to improve this forum?

20 hours ago, David 72 said:

Look my friend we all know that this forum is already better and we have tried our best in this forum from all sides and we have benefited a lot from this forum whether it is money or not. I am of information but if we talk about this forum, some of the members of the campaign to improve it did so but did not do anything. Most of them have only preferred to make money, but there are some members who I have tried to improve more and I pay tribute to these members for what they did and I would like to ask the rest of the members to improve this forum as well because this is a forum for all of us

I am very happy here. This forum provided us with a lot of nice things and gain, and we learned a lot from it about the world of coding, but how can I improve this forum, what is the method?

• +1 1

Your sayings are really true my mate. The place we work is everything for us. We should think profit and happiness and benefits for that place because that place gives us the opportunity to earn. It is both for online and practical life. So, we should do work for our platform so that the earning and knowledge we are gaining should be the reward of what we do for the forum.

@David 72 you are absolutely right dear mate. We must be act as responsible member of this forum . We should try to improve this forum by sharing effective content here. We should not just think of earning money from here but try to improve it as much as possible. We need this forum more than this forum need us so we must be careful about each and everything of this forum.

Its true my friend.we can improve this forum by inviting more members into the forum.and by showing them the ways to follow and not to follow.so that they will also invite more friends 

We have to take care of our content and its ignorance to benefit our members in order to get a positive reputation and get money,Therefore, we must publish according to the rules and conditions stipulated by the forum and strive to improve the quality of the forum.

• +2 1

Hey there greetings in my opinion this is from is already improved because this forum providers opportunity to learn about cryptocurrency and also earn money at the same time so in my opinion I think this forum is already upgraded I hope you understand what I'm trying to say and good luck

In friendship, I am trying to progress as much as possible on this platform and because of participating, it is because of improving your knowledge and also benefiting others with your knowledge .

Hi there greetings and good evening to all yes what are you saying is a true if we improved this forum we will we will able to learn a lot more than we are learning for earning today so I am with you my friend to improving this forum

We can improve the forum by doing work honestly and hard working so we should do work hard here so we can share our information with the  members 

Yes, I agree with you, my friend, we should put forward distinctive ideas in the forum that help improve the forum and with hard work and sincerity we can raise the profile of the forum and in return we will get the profits from this forum.

• +3 1

I agree with you, my friend, we must improve this forum and in order to be able to improve the forum we need to work hard and publish useful information so that everyone can benefit from it and if everyone in this forum took these steps, we will find a great improvement in this forum

Hello dear, yes, you are right. We have to work to cheer up this forum and provide our best resources to continue providing us with profits because our focus on money will not benefit us anything. It is a secondary matter in the forum. Thank you very much.

Well raised topic dear, absolutely agree, cryptotalk forum has provided us with beneficial services, we earn income and also attain knowledge, therefore we should contribute things of content to this forum, be devoted, persistence and focused, then will we be able to make impact and work hand in hand with the forum and members in improving cryptotalk. @Sypher9

Welcome, my friend, in fact, you are a cultured person and you have knowledge and I liked this. I joined here to gain knowledge and information as much as possible, and I will convert my best efforts to improve this site and this work as much as possible when I gain sufficient experience for that
good luck in your work

Oh yes I can improve this forum because I'm benefit it bouts money and knowledge that is why I can improve this forum for my members or my friend I will alvas them to join the crypto and everything they will passion.

First, we must ask ourselves how the forum improves. Yes, my friend, we have to raise the forum to the highest summit by presenting useful and good topics and reporting all frauds and fraud. This is a duty.

Yes, I agree with you very much. Everyone should publish topics that are very exhaustive and contain different information that does not exist in the forum in order for us to develop the forum Iker and in order to refer to new information, this is a good thing

By working hard, sincerely and honestly, we can improve the forum and convey the correct concept to it, and by providing more benefit to the forum and exchanging assistance between members, we can reach this goal, and succeed in improving the forum.

Yes i am doing this task very well.i always tries to work honestly,with fairness and with hardworking.Helping others is my good passion .i help others with assistance and by motivating them.

Yes dear I can very try to improve this forum for things to knowledge and skills and also experience I think some people have good knowledge but why they don't share this information why! Please let you know this thing for biggenners here so please sharing your work because you share people learn your topic and gained knowledge.

I try to make my all post ....the useful post. I do this by having a lot of research on the particular post so I can say that I am trying my best to improve this forum because I am performing all of my hard work in this particular work so yes I am good member of this forum and will be the best one  in future as well

• +2 1

About me i try to post the correct informations in my comments and when i do not know the information i search for it and learn it to write it correctly so that others benefit from my comments 

• +1 1

I want to improve in this forum.  Everyone wants to succeed in life by doing something.  I also want to make money and improve myself by working on this forum.  I also want to meet my needs by working here.

CryptoTalk is definitely one of the best forums for digital currencies . Therefore, all members must work to develop themselves and the forum as well . We can do this by creating good publications, reporting bad publications, and giving assessments fairly, according to the benefit of the post .