Did you try to improve this forum? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
David 72

Did you try to improve this forum?

Look my friend we all know that this forum is already better and we have tried our best in this forum from all sides and we have benefited a lot from this forum whether it is money or not. I am of information but if we talk about this forum, some of the members of the campaign to improve it did so but did not do anything. Most of them have only preferred to make money, but there are some members who I have tried to improve more and I pay tribute to these members for what they did and I would like to ask the rest of the members to improve this forum as well because this is a forum for all of us.

• +2 3

Yes, my friend, improving and developing the forum is the responsibility of all members. We must give our best so that this forum continues to give. I ask everyone to work on this in order to achieve the desired goal for us. I wish success to all.

56 minutes ago, David 72 said:

Look my friend we all know that this forum is already better and we have tried our best in this forum from all sides and we have benefited a lot from this forum whether it is money or not. I am of information but if we talk about this forum, some of the members of the campaign to improve it did so but did not do anything. Most of them have only preferred to make money, but there are some members who I have tried to improve more and I pay tribute to these members for what they did and I would like to ask the rest of the members to improve this forum as well because this is a forum for all of us.

Dear mate i think moderators are doing their well. We joined this forum as a part time job. We can give our good. But we can not make other work perfect. So i will say that try to improve your self, not others. It will improve the quality of forum.

Yes friends, I am trying to improve myself on this platform, as much knowledge is not there, I can improve myself  from here, if I do not do this from anywhere, then I like this platform very much .

Yes. Any cryptotalk forum member who create useful topics and posts means his or her really contribute to the development of cryptotalk forum. We also learn about cryptocurrencies by sharing knowledge and experience. 

Yes, by presenting the best of my abilities, experiences and knowledge and making the forum rise more and develop. We all have to present things related to the forum and are very useful, and we must be sure that all the ideas, knowledge and different information that he presented will reflect on us and on our success.

• +1 1

Yes you are right. There are few members which are playing very important role to make this forum better and better. These members include @BrolySSJ @Calvinpriva @scorpiali @Guru2050. These members have incredible reputation due to their knowledge and hardwork 

These are living examples for us to follow. 

• +3 1

Yes, all members who work here must work hard to improve this forum because improving this forum means that we improve our work more. We have to help each other by exchanging information and making profits.

Hello ,Yes, I have tried to improve this forum by adding my friends here to work , by giving advice to all beginners who are having problems, and I am developing myself through this forum.

Yes, dear, for any success in the world, we must work together hand in hand with dedication, vigor, effort, perseverance and patience in order to continue progress in this forum because it is a source of gain for all and if we stop we lose profits and rewards and also through our work and activity and by doing hard work we can rise and raise popularity This forum is promoted with strength and merit

• +4 1

My friend, we are trying to improve the forum from the crescent of useful information that we provide to members here, or by reporting a scam, or when we support each other.

We must all improve the forum.  We should not be dependent and wait for others to provide benefit and development.  We all have to be one hand and provide experience, useful information and correct knowledge in order to improve and raise the level of the forum

Hi, buddy .I am already trying to develop myself in the forum and at the same time trying to provide opinions and posts that develop the forum.We must contribute to the development of the forum and help it as it works to help us economically and educationally.

I think that the member who comes to earn money only will not stay here long and will leave us if his violations persist like this because the supervisors are aware of these members and will remove them immediately after the violation.

This forum really deserves development. I will be an active member in every process that the members undertake in order to improve it, but now I am still in the learning period to gain useful information and help for this wonderful forum🥰

Yes, I tried and I am still trying to provide useful information to my colleagues in the forum by helping them and responding to their topics to add knowledge and experience.

Agree, on the personal level I will try to improve the forum as much as possible, I abide by the laws, I try to learn more, I will be an active member in the future in the forum, I am sure, thanks for your post, 

Welcome my friend

You are absolutely right on this subject. We must all work as a team to raise the level of this forum to the highest levels and take it up a lot

The moral and technical support by all members has a huge impact on their business success

All the best to everyone here and thank you my friend too

We are here as one family, exchanging experiences and useful information, and helping each other to raise the level of the forum
We can encourage and motivate members to give positive reactions to their useful posts
Everyone must abide by the rules of the forum and abide by what I mentioned previously

Yes, my friend, of course, we must work honestly and genuinely in order to develop the forum and educate people about it, as well as to offer help and assistance to all participants so that we can all achieve success and profit together.

Certainly, I have made every effort to improve this forum by adhering to the rules and conditions and publishing topics with useful and distinctive content. We must all work hard to make this forum the best because it provides us with invaluable information in addition to money.

We must strive frankly and truly to strengthen the forum and ensure that people appreciate it, as well as to offer help and resources to all members so that we can both gain prosperity and profit together. @David 72

All 5he time doing that with all posts that I find if I can give advice to the users to make the forum more clear and clean I really do it because the improvement of the forum it's our job too not only the admis to make it still working for a long time

Diligence here is the basis of success. You must do your best to be able to achieve good support
Help the remaining members. This is also beneficial for improving the reputation of the forum

Of course, my friend, our success is linked to the progress of this forum. We must strive to increase the distinction of the forum through teamwork and present new and distinctive ideas to increase knowledge and experience. I hope that we work together to reach success.