Who is Bram Cohen's? - Chia Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Name calledBram Cohen's is an America computer programmer who created Bit Torrent and also the owner of Chia Network company. 

Screenshot_20210429-072206.thumb.png.15e4cc23e251d53deea868be3a756341.png

This facility show in reality on how the technical technology of Chia Network in some reality there are alot of company planing a digital exchange in national Stock exchange in facilities in public trading company's.  

Screenshot_20210429-064103.png.a50ec8f43af4b8c32ad892fc8e61fbf2.png

Question 

Who is Bram Cohen's? 

Needed Full Explanation.  

• +5 1

Bram Cohen is an American computer programmer, born in 1975, who is the famous Bit torrent programmer for sharing files. He lived in New York City and learned BASIC programming language. studied at Bivalo University, and He lives in San Francisco...

Founder and CEO Chia-project.

Edited by Jenny Lavelle
  • Useful or interesting 1

23 hours ago, Chief executive officer band said:

Question 

Who is Bram Cohen's? 

So what do you mean by this? You have already posted the screenshot of the information of the person name Bram Cohen and still asking who is he?

In short, he is the founder of the Bittorent protocol and I know him for a long period of time because Bit torrent has been one of the platform that I am using for a longevity. And I am sure everyone has used this platform once in a while in their life.

And now he is the founder of the platform named as CHIA. So, we can expect a good performance of the CHIA project looking his past performance.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 4/30/2021 at 8:32 AM, Ridam said:

So what do you mean by this? You have already posted the screenshot of the information of the person name Bram Cohen and still asking who is he?

In short, he is the founder of the Bittorent protocol and I know him for a long period of time because Bit torrent has been one of the platform that I am using for a longevity. And I am sure everyone has used this platform once in a while in their life.

And now he is the founder of the platform named as CHIA. So, we can expect a good performance of the CHIA project looking his past performance.

Thanks for your useful information @Ridam what I want you to understand is there are alot of people who don't know about the fundamental of chia and the person call Bram Cohen he is the founder of the Bittorent and also a programmer  but some don't know that much ideas that why I added the screen shot. THANKS

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Hello to everybody! Bram Cohen is 45 years old now. He is IT scientist, mathematician and programmer from USA, San-Francisco. I read about him in an article about BitTorrent, because he is his author. I admire people who invent new useful things, they are modernity geniuses!

Grand time: launchpad

I did not know this name before,  but after reading this comment,  i become curious to know more about this programmer and about the achievement he made in the fild of cryptocurrency in particular. He was born in 1975. He lives in the new york city of America. Bram chones is known as the author of the peer to peer computer. 

On 4/29/2021 at 7:28 AM, Chief executive officer band said:

Question 

Who is Bram Cohen's? 

Bram cohen's is the fundamental and american programmer and also the owner of Bit torrent programmer. 

And the owner of Chia Network is a company 2018 founded by Cohen XCH is the native token of Chia Network. Thanks for this useful information. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.