Is there more than one way to earn money from the forum? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohamadmal1999

Is there more than one way to earn money from the forum?

Hello my friends.

Is there a second way to earn money but to share publications and comments?

I heard that we can earn money from the Davy department, but I don't know how to make a profit?

Does anyone have information about this?

Yes, my friend in the forum, there are several ways to get money so that users can trade it, recognize it and deal with it. You can enter the field of investment or the field of cryptocurrencies, but you have to be careful and vigilant so that you are not deceived and expose your account to risk and expect loss and profit

• +4 1

Yes my friend, there are many ways to earn other than comments.
But you must be well experienced in order not to be exposed to fraud or theft. There is gambling, trading and investing money, but beware of fraudulent and fraudulent traders.
You can benefit more from the old members.

You can enter into investing and trading cryptocurrencies after learning its original rules here from this forum.

When you develop your skills in the cryptocurrency shops, you can learn about it and win a lot of money

• +1 1

I do not think so, my friend, because it is a forum and this is how forums work often, but if you want to invest in other ways through the yobit platform or other other platforms that offer you trading and other things.

I think the other way to make money from the forum is to go to the bounty campaigns section and follow the free distribution campaigns and participate in them, so it is better not to stay in the beginners section and develop knowledge in other departments.

Yes, my forum mate, there are a variety of ways to obtain money so that users can exchange, understand, and deal with it. You may enter the field of investing or cryptocurrencies, but you must exercise caution and vigilance to avoid being duped and exposing your account to danger, as well as expect loss and benefit.

Welcome my friend, with your profits from the CryptoTalk forum, you can trade and invest on the Yobit platform, but you must have sufficient knowledge and experience.

Yes dear, there are many ways to earn and get money other than spreading effective topics and rich ideas through exchanges, investment, trading, air landing, taps, trade, etc. But you have to take great care when you work in any field of the abundance of fraudsters and you must have sufficient experience and knowledge to go into In this area and not rush to avoid banning your account

Dear mate according to my knowledge at cryptotalk you can earn money just by replying to the posts. But if need to earn more than you should start earning at yobit. Here you can earn money by trading and investment at investbox.

There are other sites like faucets and airdrops where you can earn cryptocurrency, but they are not generous with satisfying money.

You can work in the field of trading through the yobit platform but you must have sufficient knowledge in order to earn profits.

There are many ways to make money from here, but the safest and easiest way is to participate by posting topics and comments.
Other methods such as trading and investing are not very safe due to the presence of fraudsters who will try to steal your money, so these two methods require great experience.
There is also a bonus section here that you can work with when you are done with this section.

Dear friend I am not aware from other process of making money on this forum. I only know one which is to make posts and earn from it. What is this Davy Department?  I really don't know about this term. Would you please clarify this to me.? I'll be very grateful for this favor. Thanks!! 

There are many ways to earn in this forum. First you can earn only by posting comments or topic on daily basis. You have to post twenty comments daily. Other options are that you can earn by trading, exchanging and by investing here.

There are many ways to make money in this forum, not only publishing posts and comments, you can earn money through trading or investment, but you should be careful and work carefully so that you do not make mistakes, but the Divi section I have not heard about. Please let me know if you come up with any information.

Yes, my friend, there are many ways to get money on this forum, such as trading, airdrops and investing, but you must gain experience and knowledge before you do this so that you do not suffer a loss I wish you good luck

Thank you, dear friend, for this important topic. Yes, we can earn a lot of profits in the sections of this forum, such as investing and trading in these currencies.

Hello my friend, in fact, I am in fact new here in this work, but as my friend told me that it is from the comments, posts and positive evaluations on them and that these comments are within the terms of the forum and thank you and good luck in your life

When you post here and get satoshi for it, you can keep the satoshi until they are a good sum, when you can either start trading, or start investing, both of which give good profits if you have knowledge.

Yes friends there are many ways to earn money .So, money does not come easily, we have to work very hard to earn money. 

There are many ways to make money other than publishing topics and comments, as it is possible to earn money from investing and trading, but in order to invest and trade, you must have experience and knowledge, and be very careful.

Yes, there are many ways to earn your profits and earn money, including trading, investment and air landing, but you should benefit from experts in the field you choose, and not rush into any decision you make

My friend, I think that you should take advantage of old colleagues in the forum and listen to their advice because they are experienced and know the details and all ways to profit.  I advise you to continue to participate actively, to stick to the forum rules, and to watch out for fraudsters

You can get profits by gaining experience and knowledge and learning how to work here, my friend, discovering new ways to make money, there are many of them yobit, which opens us to wide horizons of fields.

Edited by lolo9992

There are many ways, my friend, but I follow one way, which is to earn me money, you first buy bitcoins at the lowest price, and wait until the price of bitcoin rises and then sell them at the highest price and so you reap some money .

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1