A question addressed to the platform's experts - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Shaza516

A question addressed to the platform's experts

You are just a newbie users you need to go forward than 100 necessary posts then you can star earning coins in the forum by creating a useful posts, you need just to link your account forum with the yobit exchange account because all your earning will ho there

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. First my friend before starting work in this forum you must read the terms of the forum well in order not to make mistakes and ban you from this forum. Then you have to end 100 free posts and when you do them then you are paid every day for 20 posts. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

In fact, sir, you should make 100 free, unpaid postings .. and then link your account to the yobit wallet .. and then start writing 20 posts per day. They will be paid after 7 days .. and in each pass you are paid for one day per week What has passed .. You must work hard and be patient .. I wish you and everyone good luck and success.

You are highly welcome mate,  for you to start earning you have to create your free 100 posts and then keep creating 20 post per day for seven days and you will start getting your payment for the eight days,  but pls make sure that your posts are useful so that you can earn reputations.  And follow the rules. 

to earn you need to make an account an follow the rules and regulations of this site and secondly start commenting on posts for first 100 comment you will not be paid but later on you can earn

You're a newbie user who needs to forward over hundred useful posts, so you can start winning coins in the forum by making helpful posts, then you only have to connect your account forum to the yobit exchange site, because your entire profit is there.