Let's share the first principles - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
h3ek76

Let's share the first principles

The forum is made to share with other users experience and knowledge it's the best place for that so now anyone can share what he want dependent on the knowledge he get already from this forum or away, now the world of crypto currency is very large and all use it as he want, invest trading or just a way to pay

Thank you, my friend. I gave a nice explanation about cryptocurrencies. I hope that everyone will benefit from them I know that cryptocurrencies are electronic currencies that you can trade in and invest in, but they do not exist anymore You can't touch it and see how it looks, but it's good for us

• Useful or interesting 1

Cryptocurrencies are considered a basic topic today, as they are spread well, and perhaps in the future they will become dependent in trading between companies and between countries as well, and one of the characteristics of these currencies is that they are decentralized, easy to use, and not monopolized, unlike monopoly currencies in banks.

Yes that will be so useful for newbies in this forum, and will make an interesting discussion between all members.

So I extremely agree with your idea.

Let's do that, and we should be more helpful to each other.

Wish all the best for you and for all members.

Thanks for your topic

I agree with you regarding cryptocurrencies, I will add that they are not fixed and have no specific value that can fall or rise in one day, meaning that they are unstable, meaning that they need an intelligent person to lead to profit from them, thank you

Have a good day, my friends, and let us take advantage of our presence in this dear forum by starting to share our knowledge, particularly since we are beginners, and our veteran members can assist us in refining our details, and I will begin by defining cryptocurrencies. Which, from what I understand, are intangible software codes with no physical presence. In reality, we can only find them on the Internet.

Thank you for this great post.  Cryptocurrencies have many wonderful features.  Everyone should take a lot of time to read all the posts and comments in the sections of this wonderful forum.  The world of cryptocurrencies is very broad and needs a lot of knowledge.

The matter is divided here into several sections, including those related to transactions and circulation, including those related to safety and learning information about the forum and the field in general

It's a good idea my friend,all of us have to work hard and share our knowledge and experience, and this section 'For beginners 'is the best section to learn about the principles about crypto currency world and working on this forum. 

• +2 1

Thank You for sharing this information. As a beginner it is very helpful for me. You are right cryptocurrencies are of great importance, as by working in them you can win a lot of money and meet the needs. All we need to do is to work very hard and give a lot of time to crypto

Hi, buddy .I totally agree with you .Thanks for mentioning this information because all users should understand what cryptocurrencies are well before they get into business .In my opinion, cryptocurrencies are no less important than ordinary currencies, and they have several features that distinguish them from ordinary currencies and make them gain great fame.

I can give you some principles that you should follow :
1. First of all, you should write a hundred Free comments. 
2. Use a hundred or more characters in each comment .
3. Don't mess with other people's accounts .
4 . Not copying other people's comments 
These are the principles on which to become better at my job .

Knowing the basic principles is very useful for everyone, especially for beginners, as they need any information, no matter how simple, and it helps in developing his level in dealing with digital currencies .

You share such a useful information I want to say thank you you this is very valuable post if we deposit our physical currency in our bank and keep heading the cryptocurrency in return it can be profitable for us

• +1 1

As a beginner in the forum must be smart and act with experience not be consumed by fear of loosing of scammers. Be active enough to learn most needed information about crypto currencies day and night to guide and eqquiped you with sound experience on how to participate successfully

The information you provided is really helpful and great. Actually, this forum really gives us the opportunity to work, learn and earn at the same time. It means that a person can learn new knowledge, experiences and new facts and at the same time he/she will be able to earn money. The definition you told of crypto currencies is also beneficial. 

Thank you for sharing this topic about cryptocurrencies.
We can say that cryptocurrencies are similar to a revolution in the digital world because of their great spread after they were introduced 11 years ago, because they are intangible and are obtained through the Internet only, and this is why some countries' policies have not yet been convinced and have not declared their legitimacy, but I think that currencies Encrypted will have a wonderful future.

I am new on this forum. I am making our posts useful and helpful to other people. I am working very hard to earn money and gain knowledge. It is real and trustful. This forum is good for earning and learning at the same time. 

It would be good and useful to increase the topics that re-establish the rules for this forum.
Since we are beginners on this forum.
Since I am a beginner in this forum the topic is very important to me, we know that cryptocurrencies are intangible, but they are no less valuable than the fiat currencies that we use in our daily life. I think you brought up a very good topic,

Hello my friend. I have the same information about cryptocurrencies being nothing tangible. But I think that its existence is linked to a remuneration that has a fixed value in the global market, and this is what keeps its price relatively.

This is true, my friend, we have to learn all the basic principles in the methods of investing and trading in cryptocurrencies, and in my personal opinion, I believe that cryptocurrencies will have a future like other currencies.

Hello friends in my opinion the first principle to abide by the rules of this platform not make irrelevant post when you follow the rules of this you get avoid to get warning point and get banned so make useful post that is helpful for others not make mistake so keep hardworking and get success thank you