When can I add a topic in the Crypto World section? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ali mah ahmad

When can I add a topic in the Crypto World section?

I have just tried to add an address for the Crypto World section but I could not. Is there a problem with my account or I can not publish there because I'm new in the forum?

You will not be able to post to the rest of the sections until your rank becomes a "member" dear ,, as long as you were able to post here in the junior section, this confirms that there is no problem with your account ..

• +4 3

No you can't because you still a newbie users you need to a member with more than 300 post to stat post in other session, now you can only post 8n this session just work hard for your account and you will go the next level and the forum will be open to you

• +2 1

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. My friend, you are in a hurry because you cannot post there because you are still new to this forum. Be patient, my friend, so the stairs are up. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

• +3 1

You won't be able to post in the other sections until your rank rises to "member" status. However, the fact that you were able to post in the junior section indicates that there is no issue with your account.

7 hours ago, Amor33 said:

You will not be able to post to the rest of the sections until your rank becomes a "member" dear ,, as long as you were able to post here in the junior section, this confirms that there is no problem with your account ..

Thank you very much for your help💚💚, but how can I become a member of the forum, and should I get a certain number of followers or a specified number of posts ?

7 hours ago, Amor33 said:

Thank you very much for your help💚💚, but how can I become a member of the forum, and should I get a certain number of followers or a specified number of posts ?

Dear do not worry, there is no problem in your account. If you cannot add a topic as long as you are publishing, there is no mistake, but you cannot add a topic because you have to become a member with knowledge and experience, so when you increase your rank, you can write any topic and the forum becomes open to you

• +2 1

You can add topics in that section whenever needed, but as for me, I advise you to stay here to take advantage of the experiences and information provided by members and then go to the cryptography world section

Hello my friend, this is the forum’s strategy. You cannot post new topics until your rank become a member in the forum, but here in this section you can post comfortably.

Gaining your experiences from this forum, my friend, do not be in a hurry to ask what you have, as a greater idea of your information. Working in these currencies has many areas that give you profit and loss at the same time, so be calm and do not rush.

well you can't posts in the other sections because you're a newbie,  so you have to be patient and wait until you grab little experience in the begginer section before you can move to other sections and post. 

The reason for your inability to post to cryptoworld is that you have not reached the rank of member
This you can solve it my friend by working hard and making good posts over 300 posts
With time and patience my friend will reach all levels

Yes, you are still a beginner in the forum, and therefore you must spend your time in the beginners section until you finish the first 100 posts successfully, because the beginners section teaches us experiences and learns through it the field of cryptocurrencies more broadly, then we can publish in the "Crypto World" section And the rest of the sections also so that our posts have useful content and not be deleted.

You are already a forum beginner and thus, you need to spend more time in the beginners section, before the first hundred posts are finished successfully, as the newcomers section teaches us experiences and learns more widely about the fields of cryptocurrencies, before we can publish them in the 'Crypto World' section.

It depends on the quality, standard and valuability of the post.

And don't forget that each section reserve a unique guidlines for posting topics and sometimes even comments. Posting topics in beginners section is quite different from crypto world, about forum and the rest sections. Any violations lead to deletion of the post