Receiving heart by someone give you more profit and roputation. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Hi my all respective personalities, I'm expert here to share a great information with you because you are nice man that's why I like to talk with you daily on this platform. 

>This my post help you in give more rupotation and profit form this real platform cryptotalk.

->We are all here to want earn more and more that's a reality and my followers know that I daily upload 20 post that's give you daily chance to earn more. 

> I suggest you when you reply on my post other respective sinior post then before reply to the post touch on heart and give plus 5 to others. It's increase the rupotation of post and yours account. Thats a reality and amazing points one more I like to add here of you like then fellow me, this also help you to earn more and more by this platform and others online platform. 

I hope you give importance to my words and expect that you give me five heart. Then I give you 5 heart that increase your profile roputation. Thank you and see my next post. 

• +5 1

My friend, your words are correct. This makes us more active and interacting between us, but I want to correct information for you, which is the heart. It does not increase your profits, but rather increases the reputation only. If you want to earn, you must reap positive evaluations for your publications.

• +5 1

12 minutes ago, Tala999 said:

My friend, your words are correct. This makes us more active and interacting between us, but I want to correct information for you, which is the heart. It does not increase your profits, but rather increases the reputation only. If you want to earn, you must reap positive evaluations for your publications.

Thank you my respective friend, I like your words and I give you five plus heart that's increase your profile roputation that's I like. I wish and pray for your success on this platform. I like to talk with you more, for this visit my profile and see others posts and give comments. 

5 hours ago, Waaqaass said:

Yes dear I'm also agree with you  because giving heart give you positive rating to earn through your post so we can support each other and make positive rating so we can both benefit from it

Yah shure nice to meat you, I like your thinking and pray for you live with smile, I like it that's you give a nice comment and give you plus five heart, if you like this then I would like to say you can drop another nice message on other post I will give you 5 heart then increase your profile reputation. Thanks 

16 hours ago, Jamshaid107 said:

Hi my all respective personalities, I'm expert here to share a great information with you because you are nice man that's why I like to talk with you daily on this platform. 

>This my post help you in give more rupotation and profit form this real platform cryptotalk.

->We are all here to want earn more and more that's a reality and my followers know that I daily upload 20 post that's give you daily chance to earn more. 

> I suggest you when you reply on my post other respective sinior post then before reply to the post touch on heart and give plus 5 to others. It's increase the rupotation of post and yours account. Thats a reality and amazing points one more I like to add here of you like then fellow me, this also help you to earn more and more by this platform and others online platform. 

I hope you give importance to my words and expect that you give me five heart. Then I give you 5 heart that increase your profile roputation. Thank you and see my next post. 

Dear expert as you have said in your post, giving reputations to post is not something we are allow to do randomly, that's is called cheat rating which is against the platform rules, rather making a nice post with good topic and rich content is what can guarantee a good reputation, however I will like to advise us all that if we see a beneficial or relevant post at all, or us appreciate the poster and at least rate the post to motivate the poster so that hedge can do more of it, I will also advise the poster to work more on how you construct your sentence, because that also contribute to what wil make the member rate your post positively.

• +3 1

Hello dear, this time is so good for people can give you good reputation I think some things you can easily understand but recieving good reputation need hard working person make your self strong and make sure to that every thing for chasing any hard problem but very small range of people give give you more profit and reputation hope you understand my opinion .

Good luck with your work.

I agree with you, my friend, that we must look at this important topic because without positive evaluations, we will not get our profits here in this forum. Therefore, we must give positive evaluations to the posts that deserve it and not to ignore the matter.

• +1 2

May God bless you for this distinguished participation. These tips and your experience in this topic help to provide great benefit to all of us. I hope you will always present everything new and useful because we need to cooperate and work together to achieve success.

We all, as members of the forum, give hearts and a positive evaluation of the useful post, and when we present a useful post, the rest of the members give us hearts and thus we are cooperating.

Well I think we ain't collecting BTC for heart reputations now, heart reputations increase our reputations. Anyway we should try as much as we can and be creating useful and meaningful posts that will earn us good reputations.

Hello dear, you are right. This makes us more active and interacting between us, but I want to correct the information, which is the heart. It does not increase your profits. Whenever you publish useful publications, you get a heart, and this indicates a positive characteristic. Thank you very much.

Well, my friend, the good reputation is offered to our members who create high quality posts.

Your post is very helpful and helps beginners members with good luck.

We must consider this vital subject because we will not be able to profit in this forum until we get constructive feedback. As a result, we must send constructive feedback to the posts that merit it and not dismiss the problem. @Jamshaid107

Heart those not increase our profits mate but it only increase our community reputations. You should always try to be creating useful posts and constructive contents in the forum so that we can earn reputations.  The more reputations we have the more we earn. 

I think that the most important thing to get a good reputation is to write posts with useful content related to the topics raised and also to adhere to the publishing laws in the forum.

Yes dear of course this makes us feel happy when we see that someone has read our post and put a heart on it but you must know that the heart does not increase the payment but only increase your reputation and we must reap positive assessments if you want to gain so we must help each other from  While publishing useful ideas and to succeed in this forum and achieve our goals

If someone give hearts so it affects on your reputation and mostly your all posts then accepted by the moderator and it is a good sign.

So create good quality posts and wait for more hearts from other members.

Hello buddy Yes, I agree with you, this is correct. You have the right to put 50 interactions on others’s posts every day. Each interaction takes a percentage, but you have to vary in interactions. Not everyone should have 5 hearts. They should be varied from 1 to 5. Every day I put interactions for others, but I did not throw Interaction from anyone, please support me and thank you

• +3 1

I think that if receiving the heart that other people give us gives us more earnings but also more desire to continue working or continue producing or making more topics or publications as we have been doing that is why the more hearts we receive, the more we will work.

Thank you, my friend, for this topic..From my point of view, evaluating the topic in a positive way is the duty of the members who benefit from this topic, but the evaluation should be realistic, pragmatic, and not random, and cooperation must be one of the basics of the forum.