The units you use for calls are digital currency - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
noumair

The units you use for calls are digital currency

The global trend is now towards digital currencies, especially after the epidemic that we have suffered from in the last period. The world has realized that you have a way to deal without the need for a physical presence, but it is necessary to distinguish between digital currencies and cryptocurrencies, as most countries of the world deal with digital money, which is the money that exists. In banks, they are tracked, taxed and easily traceable while the cryptocurrency is not linked to a particular party and is transmitted through mining, which is a long time to explain. Cryptocurrencies will not be handled easily in all countries, I think, but digital currencies have already started to deal with them. A credit card is a transaction in digital currency simply, so that some countries use digital currency through telecom companies so that you can purchase through the balance in your account or on your mobile phone chip, and it also can be called digital money, so things do not confuse the cryptocurrency with the digital currency .

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Hey !

After the covid-19 epidemic. Most people have become interested in cryptocurrency, the crypto world in general. Because there is a lot of free time and new interests. This is very good. We sometimes use cryptocurrency in everyday life. For example, recently you can pay with cryptocurrency. More and more companies began to accept cryptocurrency for payment. It's interesting to watch all of this.

Thanks for the topic. Bro!

2 hours ago, noumair said:

The global trend is now towards digital currencies, especially after the epidemic that we have suffered from in the last period. The world has realized that you have a way to deal without the need for a physical presence, but it is necessary to distinguish between digital currencies and cryptocurrencies, as most countries of the world deal with digital money, which is the money that exists. In banks, they are tracked, taxed and easily traceable while the cryptocurrency is not linked to a particular party and is transmitted through mining, which is a long time to explain. Cryptocurrencies will not be handled easily in all countries, I think, but digital currencies have already started to deal with them. A credit card is a transaction in digital currency simply, so that some countries use digital currency through telecom companies so that you can purchase through the balance in your account or on your mobile phone chip, and it also can be called digital money, so things do not confuse the cryptocurrency with the digital currency .

Hello dear friend you are right in many countries of the world cryptocurrency is considered illegal but I think this is a very valuable  currency so they should accept it and in future they are actually realise it's importance and cryptocurrencies are digital currencies and we are earn it through this forum.

• +2 1

I found many of those who talk about cryptocurrencies and say digital currencies this is really wrong, but we can only say that this thing is the result of ignorance and it is our duty to correct it without punishing or blaming the novices Thank you my friend for sharing this.

I do not believe that the units of the calls have something to do with cryptocurrencies, although it is true that people use their currencies to pay for their cell phones, but this has nothing to do with the other.

That's true. People always misunderstand digital money as crypto currencies. But I didn't knew that crypto currencies were off the records of the banks and taxes were not charged. Thankyou for you for the information.

There are several countries which consider cryptocurrency illegal, but I think that currencies are very important, they have to embrace it and they already recognize its value in the future and it is easy to deal with cryptocurrencies

adoring actually agree along with then you also, buddy.

cryptocurrencies possess a identical relevance, they will be prosperous so flock in addition to possess a great upcoming, though one or more international locations moot powers that be unratified plus scorn as far as batch along with authority, but in addition to weeks sometimes you really will turn a profit the significance all these valuta.

I think that the stone in the homes prevented many people from dealing in paper currencies and they resorted to learning about cryptocurrencies..Although they are illegal, we can see a bright future for them and we will be able to pay them anywhere and at any time..and we cannot blame people.  Those with poor experience not liking cryptocurrencies, but teaching them

yup it is the genuine thing that these type of currencies are totally banned in many countries and considered as illegal but you can use this platform via various unofficial ways

It is great and useful information for our members
It is good that you hide us by distinguishing between digital and cryptocurrencies
I think cryptocurrencies will soon become more popular due to their huge popularity

Of course, my friend, there is a wide difference in use and combination between the two through what I just explained now. Thank you for this beautiful and useful talk to me and the other members. I wish you success in your life and in your work.

We all see the most important if crypto currency specially in the pandemic of Corona virus and in the quarantine the majority want to know this world and make some profits from it so all have use it and invest in now it's become very famous 

Dear, we cannot currently explain the difference between encrypted currencies and digital currencies, simply and briefly, the digital currencies are used in banks and taxes are imposed and the presence of the broker and encrypted currencies is difficult to deal with somewhat, but they are dealt with through mining and I have found a lot of Members who do not encourage encrypted currencies and deal with them, and this is a mistake because it is the currency of the future through the ease of trading, exchange, investment, transmission and reception, and the absence of taxes and others, and it has no intermediary and is mined electronically

• +3 1

I totally agree with you my friend since many people since the pandemic have turned a lot to everything that is digital because they have seen that it is the fastest way to be able to do all their paperwork since otherwise they have to do long queues and many others that They were left without a job and benefited from working with cryptocurrencies since they have been able to continue contributing to the expenses and daily life of their home.