NEWBIE, I WANNA KNOW! - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

REAL Talk, NO LIES PLEASE! 

Is this a place for people to make some money and make an honest living if you can or is it a place to start earning towards being Rich/Wealthy?

So how much can I earn on my first day? As a newcomer I still need time to get around the website and learn how to make money on a regular.

What would be the minimum and maximum amount of rewards over work done?  How soon can I start trading the coins I get and make more money?  Are there any other ways of making money besides writing? What happens if I I have nothing to say or don't feel like talking?

Are there any bad experiences or problems?,(if any) how are they being resolved? For someone that is totally new to everything Crypto, would this be a good place for me to start? If I need assistance with anything do ask a specific person or is it always gonna be group discussion?

• +3 1

CryptoTalk is a platform that has many benefits, the most important of which is obtaining useful and necessary information in the field of cryptocurrencies, as well as increasing experience in social and intellectual communication skills, in addition to earning money in the easiest way.  There is also much to learn.

Hey, buddy. how's it going? I hope you're okay and healthy. You must finish 100 free posts for which you are not paid. After you complete the free, you receive payments for 20 posts per day, you get 200 Satoshi and 10 talk, but the posts you share must receive positive feedback in order to receive the payments and you must provide useful content. You can trade when you want, but you must acquire the full knowledge to be a successful trader and make money. This forum not only makes money but also gains knowledge and information about the crypto world. Thank you my friend for publication is wonderful. With my best wishes to everyone.

This is a platform that is a huge amount of information and benefits. You will learn many new things. You will become familiar with the world of cryptography, cryptocurrencies and trading, and you will understand what the investment means. You will not get paid. Initially you have to finish the 100 posts and then comment per day 20 posts and you will be paid for each useful comment After 7 days

23 hours ago, Rev4Love said:

REAL Talk, NO LIES PLEASE! 

Is this a place for people to make some money and make an honest living if you can or is it a place to start earning towards being Rich/Wealthy?

So how much can I earn on my first day? As a newcomer I still need time to get around the website and learn how to make money on a regular.

What would be the minimum and maximum amount of rewards over work done?  How soon can I start trading the coins I get and make more money?  Are there any other ways of making money besides writing? What happens if I I have nothing to say or don't feel like talking?

Are there any bad experiences or problems?,(if any) how are they being resolved? For someone that is totally new to everything Crypto, would this be a good place for me to start? If I need assistance with anything do ask a specific person or is it always gonna be group discussion?

Dear friend  this is very good forum for earning and it also gives you useful information about the cryptocurrency so you should continue your work on this forum and to your work honestly  if you do anything against the forum rule and you are absolutely banned by the forum so be honest to this forum and earn.

Hallo my dear friends have a good day.

Welcome my dear. As a beginner you should first you should read all rules of this forum and you should create informative contents and share your skills and give  information about cryptocurrency.

Through these information you can get good reputation.

My friend, this forum is really cool and complicated ..In the beginning, you must write 100 free comments, then write 20 comments daily. You will be paid after 7 days. Make your publications useful to gain reputation. Do not enter the trading world and its characteristics until you have sufficient and wide knowledge to gain good luck

• +5 1

My friend, as a member of this forum, you must read the rules, data and instructions of this forum and follow them regularly. Our first goal here is to acquire knowledge and knowledge. You will get some profits through your useful posts, as you are paid for each resident post 200 satoshi and 20 talc, and you can add twenty useful posts per day  And make sure that you have completed the first hundred free participation. There are many members whose ambition exceeds what is behind wealth, and some work to support their livelihood and other wealthy people who do not need to profit, but to educate in this field. I wish you success, my friend.

You can learn everything about this forum by taking a small tour of the posts shared by the members here that explain the answer to common and frequently asked questions. There is also a lot of information about digital and cryptocurrencies that you will benefit from.

• +1 1

The main advantages of CryptoTalk are to gain helpful and essential knowledge in the field of cryptocurrencies and increase our expertise in social and intellectual communication skills, as well as the fastest way to earn money.

Greetings to all. You earn money in addition to gain good experiences. As for the rewards, they return according to the publications you provide and vary according to importance and as for troubles and their solutions. You can communicate with the specialized team to solve your problems and difficulties thanks.

This is really good platform for earning good amount of BTC and Talk token every day. It depends on your work and on your knowledge. 

The more qualitative your post the more rewards will be yours.