How To Create A Binance Account After A Recent Update 2024 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nadiri

How To Create A Binance Account After A Recent Update 2024

In the article, we will see how to create an account in Binance. After the latest update, I will provide you with a step-by-step method for opening an account on Binance to buy and sell digital currencies.

Binance is a platform for trading cryptocurrencies. Binance is the largest cryptocurrency exchange in the world by volume.

Through this professional platform, you can buy and sell digital currencies within minutes. And earn big money by trading digital currencies.

As I previously explained how to create an account in a Payer wallet , it is a wallet of about 10 currencies that you can use to withdraw money from Binance

How to Register in Binance: Everything You Need to Know

To create a binance account, first head to the official website of the platform from here, binance.com .

The account creation page will appear with you directly as in the picture:

Create-a-free-account-Binance.jpg.500669b2e08f2fb1fb6196c5e4500e65.jpg

Enter "email" and "password" and select "I agree to Binance's terms of use." Then click on Create Account.

After this, the platform will ask you to verify that you are not a robot, drag the missing part of the images to its place, as in an image.

Create-a-free-account-Binance-1.jpg.1dd3a154278c2eeefe0f7335b4f74fa1.jpg

After that, you will be asked to verify the e-mail, go to it and copy 6 numbers and put them in its field as in the image:

https-accounts.binance.com-en-verification-new-register-email-.png.2aa54e5ade32809482d2c2bf525c8a7d.png

After this step, congratulations, you have created an account in Binance, and you have entered the welcome page of the site.

https-www.binance.com-en-my-welcome-1024x367.thumb.jpg.90ff38a87bc81e4e0e000ab5c61602e6.jpg

Now click on Go to Dashboard as indicated in the image above.

After moving to the main page, you will be left with only the last step to create an account in binance, which is the security settings, click on the verify button, then choose the phone as a way to verify when logging into the platform, as in the picture:

Dashboard-Binance.jpg.9325d3ab072307403fe0acf3e1365055.jpg

Enter your phone number and you will receive a code. Enter it in the designated field. You can buy and sell digital currencies on the platform without this step, but it is a necessary step to protect your account further.

After completing the necessary steps to create an account in binance, you can now deposit funds on the platform in various ways.

Dashboard-Binance-1.png.1a4486f732a1dd42e623d0cf7fce40f9.png

• Deposit through digital currencies: You can deposit money in the Binance platform from digital currencies, by copying the business address from Binance and sending it the currency that you specified.
  • Deposit by bank card: You can deposit through a bank card that allows online purchases.
  • Deposit through bank transfer in local currency: The platform also allows for deposits in local currencies through direct bank transfer.

Deposit-Wallets-Binance.png.4cdd3ddbd0b519f64b5dc4cdc61388ca.png

You can also deposit the Russian ruble through the paayer wallet with zero percent of the deductions and convert it later into any currency, and there are sites where you can win the ruble for free if you do not have capital.

This was an explanation of how to create an account with Binance. I hope I was of benefit to you. If you have any questions or ask leave a Comment 

Source My Blog 

إنشاء حساب في بينانس

Edited by nadiri
double of image

What update is this my dear? I do not see a difference from the time I signed up Binance last year. But since this is from your blog, then why you are not quoting what you already wrote in your blog and give us a link to find proof it was your blog.

When you copy your self between forums and blogs it does not work like that. I am just seeing some links inside the post of someone named nadiri and posts are in arabic there.