Why Freelancing Is a Dream Job of Everyone? - Jobs - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pranggon

Why Freelancing Is a Dream Job of Everyone?

Freelancing jobs nowadays have been in demanding position. People of all ages now seem to take interest in freelancing jobs. As everyone has access to the internet world and has the android mobile or computer anyone can now do freelancing jobs and earn money sitting at home. There are a huge categories of work you can do as a freelancer. Logo design, business card design, video editing, social media posting, photo editing, digital marketing, data entry, copy paste jobs and many more. 

You just need the work expertise and you can get down in this field to start competiting with other freelancers. Really, this freelancing attracts me much for it does need to maintain any office hour or present yourself before any boss.  

What do you say? Comments with appreciations are expected!

Edited by Pranggon
Spelling mistake
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

@Pranggon 

You've listed the advantages of being a freelancer, mostly related to our time, our hobbies, and our freedom.
However, many people still prefer to have a specific job because:
+ They want to focus on doing one job well, at a company for promotion opportunities;
+ Social welfare: insurance, housing, school, hospital;
+ Stability.

With the development of the society, I believe Freelancer will become popular and freelancers can participate in services such as life insurance, have enough money to ensure the family's life.

• +3 2

Everyone prefer freelancing jobs which required internet connection and computer. Freelancing is actually a website which connect the buyer to the seller. Many peoples of every ages work on freelancing and earn a lot of money. In my opinion freelancing job is the best for those who have different and special skills 

• +3 1

17 hours ago, MrSpasybo said:

@Pranggon 

You've listed the advantages of being a freelancer, mostly related to our time, our hobbies, and our freedom.
However, many people still prefer to have a specific job because:
+ They want to focus on doing one job well, at a company for promotion opportunities;
+ Social welfare: insurance, housing, school, hospital;
+ Stability.

With the development of the society, I believe Freelancer will become popular and freelancers can participate in services such as life insurance, have enough money to ensure the family's life.

you're right. But I just presented here the beneficial aspects that people find in freelancing jobs. And yes, the work you've mentioned can also be categorized under the freelancing working categories.  Different people different aspects!

Yes dear everyone is interested in freelancing job because this is becoming more paying job in my opinion. People by sitting at home work and earn a good amount of money. And these jobs are legit. Everyone like these jobs and want to do these jobs. Everyone is interested in freelancing jobs .  And  everyone have android mobile and laptops and they can work with the help of these. 

Thanks.

On 4/25/2021 at 7:15 PM, Pranggon said:

Freelancing jobs nowadays have been in demanding position. People of all ages now seem to take interest in freelancing jobs. As everyone has access to the internet world and has the android mobile or computer anyone can now do freelancing jobs and earn money sitting at home. There are a huge categories of work you can do as a freelancer. Logo design, business card design, video editing, social media posting, photo editing, digital marketing, data entry, copy paste jobs and many more. 

You just need the work expertise and you can get down in this field to start competiting with other freelancers. Really, this freelancing attracts me much for it does need to maintain any office hour or present yourself before any boss.  

What do you say? Comments with appreciations are expected!

Its true thats so many people are dreaming to be freelancing, this is because freelancer jobs its doesnt requires certificate but you only apply and getting paid depending on the customers or visitors you have collect or the quality of your work.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Freelancing is very useful platform now a days we can easily earn to much money from it.I think with proper mindset,Writing skills,Informative mind and well character we can become is well known Freelancer.

• +1 1

It is possible that some people aspire to work as freelancers. This is because freelancer positions do not need a certificate; instead, you apply and are paid based on the number of clients or visitors you attract or the quality of performance.

• +2 1

In recent years, freelancing has become very popular, especially during a pandemic. I like freelancing because I can plan my day myself: when and how much I will work. It isn't need to run to work sleepy in the rain or frost. I don't need to ask the boss half an hour earlier to pick up the child from the kindergarten. I myself plan the day. Fine!

Grand time: launchpad