What to do when you get a warning point?​ 😰 😰 - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
New Thing Everyday

What to do when you get a warning point?​ 😰 😰

If you get a warning point, you can do nothing but search for your mistakes and correct them, and go back to remember all the forum rules and abide by them so that you would like to receive the warning points again because the forum gives you only two chances before the permanent ban, so you should be careful.

When we get a warning point, we may become panicked and afraid, but it is okay that we are all vulnerable to error, so you have to go and inquire and remember what you did until you got a warning and understand your problem and solve it.

• +3 1

In this forum getting warning points as a participant in these platform these signifies the member has break or bridge the rules and regulations guiding these platform, so if a member get warning point it is best for the member to avoid breaking the rules so as not to get banned from the forum.

Thank you, my friend, for this information.

Although I didn't get warning points before but I think if I get one then I can't do anything about it. 

I just have to know what mistake I made and try not to repeat it, and I won't not think about this point, as this will affect my focus during my work .

This is true, my friend, unfortunately we cannot retreat when obtaining or removing a warning point, so we must be careful and avoid violating the forum rules and make mistakes such as duplication or copying so that we try to avoid obtaining warning points.

Yes, my friend, I agree with you that we do not back down or give up about a point of warning. Rather, we must realize our mistake and then correct it. Very good luck and success dear dear ones of course my friend

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. My friend agrees with you when we get a warning point that means we can't remove it. Because we make mistakes in this forum. We violated the conditions, we must be careful in working in this forum, and we must not make mistakes. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

Thank you that whoever reads the forum rules well should not harm him to make a mistake and thus earn a point of warning, to be keen on his work and always vigilant of any mistake that may occur and that he gets more caution so that the mistake is not repeated...

When you get a warning point in the forum, you must follow the laws well, know the reason for the confusion and not repeat it, and also use the time to read posts posts and gain knowledge until you return.

Thank you very much, my friend, for these important tips that will help us in the coming days if we come to a warning point.  I hope that it will not happen, but these are important steps that must be complied with by every person who has received a warning point to avoid falling into the same violation again.  Personally, I always make sure to apply the rules correctly without violating any rule in order to gain in the end.

Hallo my dear friends have a good day.

You are right my dear friend we should be careful to warning points.

Therefore we should don't break the rules of forum and we should create informative contents and share our good skills.

I sometimes wonder how these types of topics can get more than two hundred replies, a great straight to the point clear as crystal topic can get all these spammy and copy replies. It is really sad to see all these confusions.

Thank you for this advice, you will benefit all the members here
We have to be careful when posting anything here so as not to get negative points that affect our reputation

When you receive a warning point find out the reason for that warning and what is the rule that you violated in order to avoid making the same mistake.

Hello. Personally, I received 1 warn point for an incorrectly created topic. Unfortunately, I was not told which topic, but since then I have been thinking better about my topics, although some of them are still being deleted(

It is very important to abide by the rules, because obtaining 3 warning points leads to a final ban from this forum
We have to work carefully here to avoid any rule-breaking

Thank you, my friend, for explaining what we have to do when we get warning points. As you kindly said, we must know the rule that we deviated from, and try to fix the error and restore what is destroyed and try not to deviate from the forum rules again.

One of the best ways to remove the preparatory point is to do useful posts to multiply the level of our efforts and the benefit that we offer in this forum about digital currencies.

Yes, my friend, that's right
We must read the rules every once in a while to not forget any clause and make mistakes
One of the advantages of the crypto forum is that it gives warning points and this is good for members, especially new ones
It's a really cool forum

You are right, my friend. We should not be afraid and anxious when we get a point of warning , rather we must review our comments and topics to see where we made mistakes so that we do not repeat it.

We must also read and understand the forum rules well before we start writing our posts so that we do not get warning points.

You have really post a nice topic buddy,  actually warning points is a good lesson for us that we should stop violating the rules of the forum and if we keep violating the rules then we will be banned which is disheartening. 

In order to maintain your good reputation here, you must follow the rules regularly, for example writing useful content of more than 100 characters in order to be attractive for reading and contain new and non-repeated ideas so that your topic is not deleted and also does not contain words offensive to religion and politics so that you are not warned.

When cryptotalk give you warning point so its means your comment is out pf topic and 2nd option is that you copy the commnet on the net another site and copy paste so cryptotalk warning to you and after this block to you.

My friend, when you get a warning point, you must pay attention at work to not get a second point, and we cannot backtrack to get a win for the good.

Yeah you are extremely right. After getting a warning point, it  can't be removed. All we can do is to avoid the mistake that caused this warning point. We should always keep in mind the platform rules and regulations to avoid these warning points its not a good for account health.