Avoid using excessive generic phrases, try to be a little bit creative to construct quality crypto-related posts - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

Avoid using excessive generic phrases, try to be a little bit creative to construct quality crypto-related posts

Dear users,
Do you know, what is the beauty of the post rating feature on this Cryptotlk forum? It is to appreciate one's post by placing the positive ratings from +1 to +5 and if you do not like the spam and the cryptic posts(Can not offer the answers for the basic questions
What? Where? How? When?), there is an option to provide negative ratings from -1 to -5.
Despite the presence of these unique features on this forum, most of the guys are loving to create posts by combining the excessive generic phrases even to the topics which expect genuine and constructive crypto and blockchain technology-related ideas. 
It is not a problem to have a few such posts but more than 90% of generic posts in your profile mean a serious problem and you are not here to make the quality contribution. If you can create excessive off-topic generic and motivational posts, why can not create constructive crypto-related posts? 
Few examples of excessively created off-topic generic posts in the random sections to show gratitude(If you want to express gratitude, rate the posts and do not write useless posts generic posts):

• My friend, you have created a very useful topic/post and I have gained a lot of information and experiences from your posts.
  • You are a great member of this forum.
  • I do not know anything about the subject here. (At least Google is there to search the basic things instead of creating such useless posts)

It is not hard, try to be a little bit specific and understand the core theme of this Cryptotalk forum, you can do it.
Thank You! 

Edited by Whited35
  • +3 1
  • +4 2

You are right, my friend, I agree with you, the opinion. The distinguished member always chooses the words distinctive, like him, indicating that he is a successful person and who has managed this field, that is, he has sufficient knowledge of a cryptocurrency converter as well as is characterized by a convincing and simple style

7 minutes ago, Tala999 said:

You are right, my friend, I agree with you, the opinion. The distinguished member always chooses the words distinctive, like him, indicating that he is a successful person and who has managed this field, that is, he has sufficient knowledge of a cryptocurrency converter as well as is characterized by a convincing and simple style

I am not resisting to write generic phrases but it has to be limited. I have visited some profiles, its weird to see even the senior members having more than 90% generic posts are just made in the posts two sections and they are looking weightless too. If we have the core intention to perform the discussions in the crypto sphere, our posts have to be related with cryptocurrencies too. 

• +2 1

1 hour ago, Abo Adel said:

The problem is always in the repetition of phrases by commentators and this means more useless posts. I hope everyone will be more responsible in writing their comments.

Especially, there are an endless low quality posters in the "Beginners" section. I might grab the serious attention of the forum administration to this issue. Those members who have majority of the generic off-topic posts in their profile, they have to re-think for creating the high quality crypto and the blockchain technology related posts or topics. 

• +1 1

You are absolutely right. We must be distinguished by writing our topics.  The distinguished member must choose special words in order for the post to receive good reputation and support.  The focus should be on knowledge, not money, because knowledge is the basis of success.  I advise everyone to use their time to read everything that is useful in the field of digital currencies, because reading will improve the quality of our publications.

Yes, my friend, we see most of the members write distinctive things in their comments colloquially with inappropriate words to talk about cryptocurrencies. Therefore, I advise you not to deviate from the conversation and pick out distinct and useful ideas about cryptocurrencies and creativity in this field in order to serve members, especially beginners, and this brings you good reputation and  The forum should grow and be promoted to the top

• +1 1

I think I will agree with you that creativity is a very important thing, especially in important and useful publications that are difficult to explain to novice members, and I think that inspiration is our way to get higher and better levels in the world of coding.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

6 hours ago, Bossoking said:

Thank you very much for sharing this very informative article which will go a long way in guiding new members that are just joining the platform

This topic is not just targeted to the new members, here are so many existing low quality posters and they are just loving to create excessive weightless posts by using the excessive generic phrases. You can even check this thread, guys are again here to express their gratitude instead of providing the constructive feedbacks to the topics. 

Of course my dear friend I agree with you you have mentioned that we can create usable topics and how we can get quality reputation and we can also give a negative reputation to the people who are not working according to the rules .your topic is very helpful thank you for sharing such a useful topic.

3 hours ago, Alex6575 said:

Of course my dear friend I agree with you you have mentioned that we can create usable topics and how we can get quality reputation and we can also give a negative reputation to the people who are not working according to the rules .your topic is very helpful thank you for sharing such a useful topic.

Again you gone to agree with the topic without revealing the essence of your opinion and yes, it is again the generic post😂

1 hour ago, manar34 said:

My friend, you have to focus and strive to publish useful topics and good content in order to achieve success and not on money because that will not achieve success for you. You have to be an active member.

Alright, that's all about me and about yourself? Did you initiated the changes from yourself to create the quality posts on this forum? You have created zero topic so far ! 

Especially, there are an endless low quality posters in the "Beginners" section. I might grab the serious attention of the forum administration to this issue. Those members who have majority of the generic off-topic posts in their profile, they have to re-think for creating the high quality crypto and the blockchain technology related posts or topics...!!

The distinguished member always chooses the words distinctive, like him, we can express them optimally, and publish valuable and useful information without the slightest doubt. Yes, we must stay away from empty posts.. I advise everyone to use their time to read everything that is useful in the field of digital currencies, because reading will improve the quality of our publications.

• +3 1

Hello everyone, it is always gratifying to read this type of publication, it is a great contribution, certainly we must try to be creative in terms of the content of our publications and comments, have a logic and order, in this way I am sure, that our posts will receive a good rating.

13 hours ago, Simon London said:

Hello everyone, it is always gratifying to read this type of publication, it is a great contribution, certainly we must try to be creative in terms of the content of our publications and comments, have a logic and order, in this way I am sure, that our posts will receive a good rating.

Creating the quality posts on this forum is not just to receive the rates for them. Your quality contributions can help to spread the knowledge all over the world. Majority of the members on this forum are not getting it correctly how to help mass audiences by performing some researches to create the posts on this forum. 

18 hours ago, Vikov said:

Yes I agree with you, members should always try and be creating their own good quality posts without relying to anyone or anything. Doing this will make us gain much experience and knowledge seriously most especially the newbies.

If you are on the way to create the posts on this forum, you should keep it in your mind to make your contents as specific as possible so they provide the essential meaning by revealing the direction of talking. Those weightless post with the generic phrases like "I agree with you" , "You are right", etc are also the useless and off-topic if they created excessively. 

Through writing our subjects, we must differentiate ourselves. In order for the post to get strong reputation and help, the distinguished member must use particular terms. Awareness should be the priority, not capital, because knowledge is the foundation of success. I encourage everyone to use their time to learn all that is useful in digital currencies, as reading would increase the content of our publication

On 5/2/2021 at 11:17 PM, Jeevay said:

Through writing our subjects, we must differentiate ourselves. In order for the post to get strong reputation and help, the distinguished member must use particular terms. Awareness should be the priority, not capital, because knowledge is the foundation of success. I encourage everyone to use their time to learn all that is useful in digital currencies, as reading would increase the content of our publication

What is your direction of talking dude? What interpretation are you wiling to present here 😊? It's strange, you tried to mix up so many things together but eventually, did end up having the crux of matter that could get tuned with the original post. 

The "Generic Posts" means, such posts will give no value on this forum and it does not need to be the recurring useless and commonly used phrases. 

Yes, you are right, mate. In addition, the participant gets a good reputation and positive feedback from all participating members of the forum when he publishes new and previously unfamiliar information related to cryptocurrencies that benefit all members to work with. And the basis for working here is also so that they get success with work and money together.

On 11/1/2021 at 1:47 AM, Prinses amira said:

Yes, I think that we must write linguistically correct publications rich in information and knowledge and avoid inappropriate words in order to obtain a good reputation. We must use our time on this platform because it is very useful and to improve the level of our experience and our publications.

This is not just a matter of repitation to be obtained from the forum's system but also the important thing how you share your knowledge to the masses in the pure English. Excessive generic words damage the taste of your writings. 

On 4/25/2021 at 5:51 AM, Whited35 said:

Dear users,
Do you know, what is the beauty of the post rating feature on this Cryptotlk forum? It is to appreciate one's post by placing the positive ratings from +1 to +5 and if you do not like the spam and the cryptic posts(Can not offer the answers for the basic questions
What? Where? How? When?), there is an option to provide negative ratings from -1 to -5.
Despite the presence of these unique features on this forum, most of the guys are loving to create posts by combining the excessive generic phrases even to the topics which expect genuine and constructive crypto and blockchain technology-related ideas. 
It is not a problem to have a few such posts but more than 90% of generic posts in your profile mean a serious problem and you are not here to make the quality contribution. If you can create excessive off-topic generic and motivational posts, why can not create constructive crypto-related posts? 
Few examples of excessively created off-topic generic posts in the random sections to show gratitude(If you want to express gratitude, rate the posts and do not write useless posts generic posts):

• My friend, you have created a very useful topic/post and I have gained a lot of information and experiences from your posts.
  • I do not know anything about the subject here. (At least Google is there to search the basic things instead of creating such useless posts)

It is not hard, try to be a little bit specific and understand the core theme of this Cryptotalk forum, you can do it.
Thank You! 

What a beautiful words coming from you, I believe that the forum should have more creative posts in which expressed riche informations to give to reader the purpose why they were written. In other words, Either forum or its sections have to provide us opportunity by which we can share our beliefs, perspective, ideas toward universe of crypto, hence, we will be eligible to collect precious knowledge in other to improve ourselves in hope to both reach and ascend high level Not only in our live but also investing.  Financing . Managing all that in here,So we must use these features. 

On 11/15/2021 at 1:32 AM, bhicham said:

What a beautiful words coming from you, I believe that the forum should have more creative posts in which expressed riche informations to give to reader the purpose why they were written. In other words,

I don't know where are those guys but there were excessive generic posts on this forum before a few months ago. Now, here are a few active members to share there fesh ideas about the cryptocurrency and the crypto world. The rate of flooding posts are dramatically reduced. Hope there will be more improvements in the near future. 

On 4/25/2021 at 10:51 AM, Whited35 said:

Dear users,

Thank You! 

This hardly becuase of the spammers.

So, How can we rid of it.

This is totally discusting.

As this will also loose many other working people on this platform.

Updated version is necessarily needed.

From last 6-7 months nothing have been happened over here.

8 hours ago, Darth said:

As this will also loose many other working people on this platform.

Updated version is necessarily needed.

From last 6-7 months nothing have been happened over here.

This is discussion forum, friend what do you mean by "Working people" ? Probably so many guys have got the misconceptions like this is a online working space to earn revenues but it is not. Forum offered a little rewards but it is just to encourage members have the quality contributions on the forum. Maybe, so many flooders are away due to stopped payment on forum.