How do you use your crypto profits? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MrSpasybo

How do you use your crypto profits?

I have been in the crypto market since 2017, but there are no assets worth more than a few thousand USD in ERC-20 wallet ^^

However, many of my friends, including holders + traders + advisors + bounty managers, have become millionaires. I really admire them, especially when they use the profits from the crypto market to take care of their families, sponsor schools or disseminate crypto knowledge to the community.

It can be seen that crypto can really change the lives of many people.

Here is an interesting image from Vietnam: a house built with the symbol of the Binance exchange. The information is not really clear, but perhaps the owner is a crypto fan and has made a lot of money, enough to build a house, from Binance exchange ^^

FJ8303O.jpg

Have you ever encountered something similar in your own country? Do you think you will be able to build a home from profits in crypto market?

• +3 1

Well, I have seen that house and it's really good to see people lives being changed because of the crypto. I don't say my life has been completely changed but in aspect there has been positive influence at least at small level not like your millionaire friends.

And talking about using profits from the crypto. For those profit that I get from daily trade in, those in short term, I take 70% of profit and use it for personal use and rest I add back into my day trading wallet. And the profit from mid-long term are usually good. So, I use 50% of them to re-invest and 50-40% for spending in personal use and for family, Whatever is needed. 

• +5 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

The main purpose of working in this forum is to make money.  I am working on this crypto forum for my profit.  The money I earn from working here, I can meet my needs with it.  Although I am a student, working here fulfills many of my needs.

On 4/25/2021 at 1:49 AM, MrSpasybo said:

Have you ever encountered something similar in your own country? Do you think you will be able to build a home from profits in crypto market?

Not really 😂! You know, in my country, government has applied the tax on crypto-related products or services. I'm not sure but it can be obvious, most of the bigger investors would love to remain anonymous no matter how much profits they manage to earn off the cryptocurrencies. 

I have barely seen this sort of picture in my country where fans are ready to make the Binance's logo while constructing their housing. 

• +3 1

In my opinion, working in the field of cryptocurrencies is one of the most important and successful business and the most profitable, especially for those who are not good at cumbersome work, but success here in this field requires patience and will and also needs focus and a little sophistication at work

On 4/26/2021 at 5:45 AM, Ridam said:

Well, I have seen that house and it's really good to see people lives being changed because of the crypto. I don't say my life has been completely changed but in aspect there has been positive influence at least at small level not like your millionaire friends.

And talking about using profits from the crypto. For those profit that I get from daily trade in, those in short term, I take 70% of profit and use it for personal use and rest I add back into my day trading wallet. And the profit from mid-long term are usually good. So, I use 50% of them to re-invest and 50-40% for spending in personal use and for family, Whatever is needed. 

@Ridam WOW, so you are a quite successful trader and create a lot of profits for yourself and your family. I myself am learning trading with expectation of 1% profit per day & 30% per month ^^
Are you using a daily or weekly strategy? Which indicator do you use most? I quite like MACD & RSI. The Price Action & Japanese candlestick method is quite complicated when I do not have an instructor.

8 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Not really 😂! You know, in my country, government has applied the tax on crypto-related products or services. I'm not sure but it can be obvious, most of the bigger investors would love to remain anonymous no matter how much profits they manage to earn off the cryptocurrencies. 

I have barely seen this sort of picture in my country where fans are ready to make the Binance's logo while constructing their housing. 

@Whited35 As I said, Vietnam is an interesting country, with many crypto fans, and has become the second largest crypto community in the world.
Currently, crypto tax is not applied in Vietnam, but anti-money laundering regulations are still being enforced. Anyway, that cannot prevent this house owner from adding Binance logo on wall ^^
I wonder: will one day a CryptoTalk member use the TALK token logo to decorate his house?

• Useful or interesting 1

11 hours ago, MrSpasybo said:

@Whited35 As I said, Vietnam is an interesting country, with many crypto fans, and has become the second largest crypto community in the world.

I see, I am also familiar with it 😉 Such a nice place by exhibiting the cryptocurrency adoption trend. 

Currently, crypto tax is not applied in Vietnam, but anti-money laundering regulations are still being enforced. Anyway, that cannot prevent this house owner from adding Binance logo on wall ^^

Oh, tax is not applied on Cryptocurrency-related services, sounds amazing ! Maybe, you guys are amximizing the profits off cryptocurrencies if so ?

I wonder: will one day a CryptoTalk member use the TALK token logo to decorate his house?

Be hopeful, it is gonna be possible in future, who knows that TALK can also climb the golden mountain in the near future 😂? Let them have a logo for TALK token first !

• +4 1

I earn the profit by cryptocurrency and this profit used to trading and some time i face a loss by trading and sometime more earn the profit. Therefor i called the trading amother name is risk

17 hours ago, Whited35 said:

I see, I am also familiar with it 😉 Such a nice place by exhibiting the cryptocurrency adoption trend. 

Oh, tax is not applied on Cryptocurrency-related services, sounds amazing ! Maybe, you guys are amximizing the profits off cryptocurrencies if so ?

Be hopeful, it is gonna be possible in future, who knows that TALK can also climb the golden mountain in the near future 😂? Let them have a logo for TALK token first !

@Whited35 Yeah, right now everyone can invest and make a profit in this crypto sector without paying crypto income tax. This is quite convenient, and I also don't know if the Vietnamese government intends to collect crypto taxes. They are quite scared of the problem related to crypto, they dare not accept its existence ^^
About Talk Token: If Admin want, I can design a token for TALK. If DOGE uses the shiba dog image, I would suggest TALK's logo is a parrot, a talking bird ^^

• +5 1

4 hours ago, MrSpasybo said:

@Whited35 Yeah, right now everyone can invest and make a profit in this crypto sector without paying crypto income tax. This is quite convenient, and I also don't know if the Vietnamese government intends to collect crypto taxes. They are quite scared of the problem related to crypto, they dare not accept its existence ^^

Wish to shift in your country just to make the crypto-related business if so 😁🤣 ! Tax free for any sort of crypto-related products or services, what can be more interesting than this !

4 hours ago, MrSpasybo said:

About Talk Token: If Admin want, I can design a token for TALK. If DOGE uses the shiba dog image, I would suggest TALK's logo is a parrot, a talking bird ^^

Oh, it sounds innovative. We can purpose a design contest for that purpose so that we can expect the top class logo for TALK token if administrator has decided to make TALK tuned with some sort of blockchain's ecosystem. I'm patiently waiting their next announcements for this regard. 

• +4 1

On 4/29/2021 at 8:39 AM, Whited35 said:

Wish to shift in your country just to make the crypto-related business if so 😁🤣 ! Tax free for any sort of crypto-related products or services, what can be more interesting than this !

Oh, it sounds innovative. We can purpose a design contest for that purpose so that we can expect the top class logo for TALK token if administrator has decided to make TALK tuned with some sort of blockchain's ecosystem. I'm patiently waiting their next announcements for this regard. 

@Whited35I think when Vietnam has a legal framework for crypto, taxes will be applied to crypto profits.
Hope admin will soon have a solution for TALK token's functionality, other issues as logo can be considered later ^^

Good to know that many successful Cryptocurrency investors do community work, that is applauded. It is not easy for many low-income families to bounce back from war, poverty, or a natural disaster. In my case, I am initiated in this facet, knowing, exploring, making a post in the forum, and what I earn is for personal and family expenses. I would like to project myself in the future in trade and investment.

People are doing great work and earning profit in daily basis by doing trading. People spend there money on the poor people that is good to know. Successful persom always spend money on community. I spend my money on investment  to earn more profit. 

It is really wonderful to see people's conditions improve because of cryptocurrencies, I have not started to profit from this forum, but I hope to get enough knowledge to make me able to secure my daily needs, and this needs to work hard here.
. good luck for everbody.

In my case, I have not taken out my yobit coins, I am waiting for the bitcoin to rise a little more, to be able to sell them, and thus have better profits, because I have many plans, I have to buy many things that I need, and I am going to buy them With all the coins I have there, that's why I'm going to make good use of my earnings, which I have earned with all my hard work.

On 4/30/2021 at 9:19 PM, piuri01 said:

In my case, I have not taken out my yobit coins, I am waiting for the bitcoin to rise a little more, to be able to sell them, and thus have better profits, because I have many plans, I have to buy many things that I need, and I am going to buy them With all the coins I have there, that's why I'm going to make good use of my earnings, which I have earned with all my hard work.

@piuri01 Believe me, you will not want to pay 50k sts just to withdraw BTC from Yobit ^^
I think you can use rewards in sts to invest in some really potential altcoins. Because altseason is here, and the bullish potential of altcoins is greater than Bitcoin.
I am investing in TOMO & XEM, hope that $50 now will become $500 by 2022 ^^

The profit mainly depends on our selves and how we invest or trade our money. Like this the earnings also depends on us. If we will pay proper attention to it we will earn more money and we can use it to meet our daily expenses and also buy things from it. 

Frankly, I joined this forum for money, but I saw a lot of information, knowledge, and material and moral capabilities in this forum that can be gained as I make my payments to meet the requirements of my studies because I study at the university and meet the needs of my family as well and for that requires you to do more The effort to obtain knowledge and spread effective topics for success

All who worked on this platform have been able to profit. All of them were successful. You will have to work hard here if you work in this wallet in your personal life. Working hard will succeed, and you will make good use of the forum

On 4/25/2021 at 2:04 AM, MrSpasybo said:

Many lives have changed since the crypto world.  I never thought of making money online.  But since I entered the crypto world I started earning and now I am having a good time earning crypto currency.  But the crypto world can benefit from doing a lot

On 5/5/2021 at 8:24 PM, Cleaner said:

Many lives have changed since the crypto world.  I never thought of making money online.  But since I entered the crypto world I started earning and now I am having a good time earning crypto currency.  But the crypto world can benefit from doing a lot

@Cleaner WOW, wish you will continue to receive more profits from crypto market and be able to use that profit reasonably to improve your family life.
Have you sold any altcoins for USDT yet?

Everyone who dealt with binance exchange got benefit of it. Binance exchange system just requires you to be knowledgeable about it to make a good benefit. We can make a good income there by trading and investment. We can use that income to meet our daily expenses easily. 

• +4 1

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

My dear friend I am not investor or any type of trader I always spend my crypto profit that I earn from this platform in my study needs I am a student of Intermediate and I love to gain knowledge about cryptocurrencies so I come on this forum for gaining knowledge and also for earnings.

On 5/7/2021 at 4:17 AM, MrSpasybo said:

@Cleaner WOW, wish you will continue to receive more profits from crypto market and be able to use that profit reasonably to improve your family life.
Have you sold any altcoins for USDT yet?

@MrSpasybo..I made good money from the crypto world.  Got a lot from the crypto world and it will bring very good results in the future.  But now I have some coins, I'm just waiting for the price to rise.  If the price goes up, I will sell it and take usdt