How do I become an expert - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Salma123

How do I become an expert

Friend really being expert does not depend on time, both here and in any field. The expert is a person who through his studies, knowledge, work and a lot of effort knows a specific subject in depth, there is no specific time for this, is the desire and desire to move forward and through healthy competition with yourself you can achieve it. 

Every one can become expert and senior only in one condition and that is if a person start work hard.

Every success person work hard in the start and then become famous and worthy.

So we all need to work hard here in the start and then success will ours.

my friend if you want to become an expert to follow the scheme by which the expert are expert there providing valuable information everyone on this platform you also have to do such kind of things to become an expert.

it's not regarding time for you to stick creditworthy furthermore then you really it's just about sometimes you really and also the campaign sometimes you really put to benefit along with garner noesis for somebody will wipe away that many past times a few years as well as for other people noble gas loo remove only some past times so it's captivated with then you really only for my part

I think time is not a thing which makes you expert. Effort and experience is a thing that makes you expert. The more you learn more you make effort and more you make effort you gain more experience. It is not about a time. It is about a hardwork. If you know everything about trading investing cryptocurrency etc than you are already expert. Tine doesn't matter.

my friend if you want to become expert you have to post useful content about everything you are posting comments or posting a post you have to be consistent that your post did not match to any other post.

Experty comes from two things. Knowledge and experience. Experience is gained through time spend and knowledge is gainned through focus.time and experience makes a man perfect

My friend, we need a lot of time, effort, and valuable and distinguished work while adhering to the rules and avoiding any warning or prohibiting points

To achieve your goal, my dear friend, you have to learn a lot from those who know the most and train you every day, I do not think that time is essential for one to become an expert since there are people who have just entered and put a lot of claw on it. And they learn fast and there are those who have been here for years and do not know much, only you can set the goal so that you achieve your goals as quickly as you want.

Your posts regarding thw epertation is totally depends on your hardworking.if you have a good communication skills ,writing,and raeding skill.then you be slowly expert in this field.so work hard and keep forward.

my friend if you want to become an expert you have to give your best to this forum and work here  keep on working and you will able to become an expert also.

In order to become an expert in this field, you have to work hard, obtain knowledge, gain experience, and obtain important and sufficient information about your field of work.

Hello dear!

It all depends on you how much time you require for learning. Experts are those who have thorough knowledge of cryptocurreny and can guide juniors in a best way. So strive to grasp more knowledge to become an expert in short time. By informative content you will be able to get a good reputation.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

I am new member here.In my opnion ,time is not fixed for becoming expert .If you have knowledge and wonderful writting skills ,you can become expert .Expert are those which have great abilities.

My dear friend, I am still completely new in this field and I do not know how to work on this platform. I must make an effort to learn and understand things quickly by introducing me to the opinions and experiences of old friends in this field, thank you

You can gain experience after making lot of work on any forum specially on cryptotalk you can gain experience after posting more comments.

The more u work more u get experience that will help u on that forum on behalf of everyone who's your senior so best of luck.

My friend, you are an expert. You still have a long way to go. You must first follow the rules correctly and work hard on yourself in order to become an expert and to be committed to work and not be complacent because it is a platform for knowledge and making money

حسنًا يا صديقي ، في الواقع ، الطريق طويل ، لكنه يصبح أسهل بكثير مع العمل الجاد والاجتهاد الشخصي من خلال البحث عن معلومات من مواقع الويب وقراءة القواعد وموضوعات الأعضاء. حظا موفقا للجميع.

Hello my friend You can become an expert by gaining a good reputation, and this happens thanks to the presentation of the best content. I advise you to work 3 to 4 hours a day here. Read a lot of topics Read the rules and abide by them and you will be good luck

Becoming an expert member needs your time, passion to the dedicated matters, experiences and so many things. Seriously, it is not an easier task if you wish to be an expert in the Crypto world. You have make yourself updated with the recent trend of the technology and its progress to make the contribution to the global community. 

Learning about something is the key to become an expert. But it is not only learning that will make you an expert there is something and that is practice. When you combine your knowledge and practice together you get successful. These both things are necessary to become an expert. On this forum i will suggest that first we should learn about it by our senior members and then start making our practice.

Hello dear, you definitely need some time to gather information and learn more about the forum so that you become an expert, and get a reputation by posting helpful and helpful ideas.

Welcome my friend, experience comes with time, I just joined this forum and my experience is increasing day by day, all we have to do is respect the terms and rules of any honest site or forum such as Crypto Talk forum.  A good reputation also comes with time, and you should publish posts that are useful to you and everyone.