The struggle of becoming a member of this forum - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hume

The struggle of becoming a member of this forum

My dear, the journey of a thousand miles begins with one step
As a new member, I adopted this rule and I believe that you must be patient and follow the rules in order to obtain success and you should not feel despair because we may be subject to mistakes
I wish you success

Hello everyone, I have a lot of confidence in the cryptotalk platform, it has proven to be a forum, with a high level of organization, as for the permanence in the photo, certainly sometimes it becomes difficult, either by fatigue or the latest changes on payments, but I consider that it is still worth, keep working on this forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes it's hard to contribute at this forum and to maintain our daily participation  but it's a great experience to be here i hope this forum keep improving more and more

Of course, we will face many difficulties during work, whether in the forum or in any other area of life, if we do not suffer a loss, we will not learn from our fight to make a profit later, it is one of the most important lessons in life that we need to work hard and patience to get to what we want.

Yes, my friend, I agree with you
There is no work that does not require effort and fatigue, and here in the forum we must strive to collect information and remain hoping to reach experience without boredom.
Patience is the key to relief, and it is certain that we will reap the fruits of our hard work and effort

• +1 1

It requires us to be patient and persistent. Nothing comes easily. We must tire and struggle for knowledge and money.

I agree with you, my friend. Really, it is a struggle. We need a lot of patience to endure difficulties. We need a lot of intelligence and wisdom to avoid mistakes. We have to struggle to reach our goal in this forum, which is to gain knowledge and experience to become experts. In trading and cryptocurrencies 

• Useful or interesting 1

I admit that it is not easy to create and delete posts, but we will not be able to succeed without persistence and trying, even if we encounter a few problems.

Yes, you are right, my friend. We must pay close attention to the quality of the posts we write before posting them. We must also have patience in working here to maintain the quality of our work. And strive to achieve our goals .

• +1 1

9 hours ago, Hume said:

we can be successful here and this might get lost in the future, but believe and let us all hope that this won't happen. 

@Hume This is an excellent forum to learn, teach and earn, if we focus on that we will surely be very successful in it, we can not think about the bad that can happen to us, on the contrary, we must think that we will always do very well, so the motive will always prevail over laziness, it is not easy to be here every day, but making an effort can be achieved to be as long as possible and see the benefits.

Greetings, my dear friend, we must work hard and persistently, be patient in this forum, and gain the largest number of useful information and experiences, add this information and share it with other members, exchange ideas and useful information with them to gain their admiration and gain a good reputation, and that this increases your information and gives you rewards and becomes an active member in The world of encrypted coins

• +2 1

To become the member of this forum you must post hundred free comments. After that you will become the member of this forum. But this is a tough work for beginners to post hundred comments because they don't have sufficient knowledge in starting.

I agree with you my friend, we need to work hard and be patient
In order to advance in this wonderful forum and achieve our goals, there is much to learn from this wonderful forum

Yes, my friend, we must continue to publish and continue working and learning to achieve the goal and become a full member .. Nothing is easy. It takes some fatigue and good and new publications posts to gain a greater reputation.

• +2 1

This is true .. achieving a high membership and obtaining a good reputation requires a lot of effort and effort to search for useful topics and share them with the members.

• +1 1

Welcome to the forum
In order to gain knowledge, you must work, patience and accuracy. Follow the rules and policies of the forum to avoid omission, warning points, or even expulsion.

• +4 1

Survival in the first period of joining this forum is very difficult, and many new visitors withdraw early at the beginning of their joining, but those who are patient will gain in the end and they will be able to achieve their goals, so you have to be patient and I am sure that as long as you strive hard you will achieve your goals soon and good luck.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Any work needs patience and perseverance, and that you do not stop learning and strive to gain self-confidence first, and we must be patient and not succumb to any difficulties we face. We must be strong and working on gaining more experience and knowledge about cryptocurrencies so that we can provide everything useful through which we get a good reputation and become active members of the forum

we must need to overcome with our strugglers in life and as a member of this cryptotalk forum we must have also be more productive always and perseverance to work hard and to share some of our informative topics and ideas about cryptocurrencies just research first in google about it to get more knowledge.

Working on this forum requires lot of hard work and patience . One who want to make the most out of this forum must have patience because we can make progress step by step . Every newbie has faced lot of problems when entered this forum . But they continue to make effort and become full member of this forum by hardwork and patience.

Patience is the key to success for all of us.  We cannot reach the level of professionalism out of suffering and exhaustion.  All that we will obtain is the result of our suffering and our diligence to learn more and more

Edited by RAWAnmj777

I agree with you, it is not easy to continue publishing here, it requires you to always follow up, learn constantly and keep up with the latest developments in crypto in order to be able to create topics and respond to as many topics as possible in the forum.

• +1 1

Certainly my friend, to be a distinguished and effective member in this forum is a wonderful thing. But it is not an easy thing. You have to be patient and determined in order to reach a goal.Believe me, it worths the effort and persistence. Go forward towards your goal, my friend.

• +3 1

Of course, my friend, working here requires a lot of struggle and effort in order to learn the basic terms of the forum and avoid mistakes , and in the end you will get the fruit of your effort by getting some money ، 
You have to be patient .

• +1 1
  • +3 2

Peace be upon you, my friend, I agree with you that working in this forum requires great effort and experience, so we must acquire knowledge, learn more, and collect information, and we must be patient because it is a path to success, and we must abide by the rules and provide useful and valuable information