The struggle of becoming a member of this forum - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hume

The struggle of becoming a member of this forum

We were once all newbies in the forum and we cannot disregard the fact that it is very hard to survive and become a member of this forum. We were once experience deleted post, received violations, but to tell you all, those shouldn't hindered us to post more and create topics. Posting is not easy because we need to make post which are good enough, it is hard to stay in the forum especially with this like we don't have an assurance how long will it operate. Nevertheless, we should always keep in mind that as long as we make effort in the forum, we can be successful here and this might get lost in the future, but believe and let us all hope that this won't happen. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 4
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

The work takes patience in order to be able to move forward

We must endure the difficulties and not stop and give up

We have to fight failure with our success

We will face many obstacles, but we must continue our path in order to achieve our goal

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

Yes my friend,working on this forum requires alot of accuracy and patience, we have to work step by step in order to success and reach good rank,we have to work hard and follow the rules, then write useful and meaningful topics. Working hard is the key to success.

• +2 1

A beautiful topic and reaching the prestigious ranks in the forum requires patience and not giving up, as patience is the key to success to reach these ranks. We need effort to create very useful posts in a smooth and understandable manner for everyone, and to do special research towards the topic that we want to publish, and we must not forget that we adhere to the rules of the forum and when doing those things  We will reach our desired goal

Every effort has its reward if we work hard and strive every day we will have our rewards we must be very patient when we are new and once we meet the requirement of 100 publications we must begin to create good topics that are useful so that they can not value positively and thus be able to generate profits. 

I agree with you, it is not easy at all at the beginning of this journey, as a newbie you are to make a post of 100 which sounds somehow difficult to accomplish, but at times goes on you start to get familiar with the forum how a comment is being make and all that, there is nothing good in this life that the beginning is easy, beginning of every success story today start with a very had time, that is the bitter truth.. 

Well, my friend, we must work carefully and patiently, because it is not an easy thing, and we must put our full force into what we want and do not set the path of surrender and go back.

You have referred to the first stages in this forum. Inevitably, it will be somewhat difficult. Three hundred posts must be completed to reach the rank of member. It just needs focus and knowledge of what you are doing.

As a newcomer, at first you might feel many hardship but if you keep your patience and hard-working then after some times you can over this hardship. You just need to continue your work and keep learning. Then you can be a successful member one day.

Struggle in this forum, I like it very much.  I am very lucky to be able to work on this forum.  Because I can earn money sitting at home  So I am very happy to be a member of this forum.

All you need is to keep working first you have to complete the level of 100 comments then your status of newbie will get change and as you keep replying and keep working your status will be improved.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Hi dear, I can say nothing can be achieved without struggle.I am now a junior member of the forum and it's been a great journey till now.Hope soon I shall become a member of the forum. It's not easy journey for any of us.You have to work consistently with patience every day minimum 2 hours.Sometimes we face technical issue . Sometimes scammers. But you determine enough,you will be successful surely

Without struggle, we can not reach our goal. It is true that when a new member joins they suffered from things. I also faced many problems. You have to keep patients and do hard work. When you are new it bitter true that you have to face many problems. It will help you to learn. So don't worry. Don give up. Keep trying. Good luck❤ 

• +1 1

Welcome my friend, yes, your words are very correct to reach our goal and to achieve success in this forum, we have to be patient and realize that we will face some difficulties because success requires making mistakes to benefit from them, and we have to persevere to provide the best always good luck 

It takes a little patience and diligence to work and follow up and continue publishing posts of interest without getting bored and after not long, you will find yourself among the experienced and knowledgeable members.

• +3 1

Yes, experience is good. However, now I am faced with a lack of new topics. In most of the old ones, I have already answered and would like to answer in the new ones. but they create very few and it is sad.

Yes, being a beginner was a difficult matter in its beginning, and now I am starting to improve, gather knowledge, understand the laws and how to follow them and avoid mistakes

• +3 1

Well everything require patient in life mate  because before we achieve anything we must face some challenges and difficulties on our way. So we have to be patient and keep working hard towards our goals. 

• +1 1

Hu my dear friend, you are right. Many of us give up too soon on this forum. Obviously the work here is time taking and moreover patience us all that we need here. One should never give up too easily and go on posting.

• +3 1

We have to be careful, not allow ourselves to face problems. We have to be strong and self assured and to learn about cryptocurrencies so that we can provide all the benefits we have to be reputable to becoming active participants in the platform. @shakeelsherpao

We are all one day a beginner as you say it's very hard to become a member and learn how to posts how to discuss and collect experience in this forum because the road is very long and not secure you can lose all your job in one day 

Welcome, my friend, to agree with you that hard work always pays off, but for those who see that the forum’s policy and rules are difficult and cruel, in fact I contradict that because if the laws are not strict, there will be chaos here, my friend, but as I mentioned in your post that everyone should be patient Focusing on hard work, I wish everyone good luck.

do not worry my friend . As long as you abide by the forum rules, you are a marketplace that will upgrade your membership. It is simple. You have to be a little patient and persevere at work. I always strive to learn and gain knowledge.

Any work that includes difficulties we must overcome through hard work because every member of this forum, upon completing 100 free comments, must prove himself in the forum as an active member and he deserves membership in the wonderful cryptotalk forum.

• +3 1

Any novice in the world of cryptocurrencies finds difficulty in the beginning, but with time he becomes a member of the forum, but it takes patience and patience, the key to success as he knows, and the most important thing is to have an understandable, useful and clear publication