The popularity of cryptocurrency - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
zaq77

The popularity of cryptocurrency

Good day to all. How many of your friends, acquaintances or relatives are involved in cryptocurrencies.

Or they are familiar with the crypt, but do not support it. Please share to your stories ...

When do you think cryptocurrency will replace regular money?

Welcome my friend. I have many friends who deal in cryptocurrencies. In my opinion, the advantage of cryptocurrencies is that they are electronic and digital, and they use encryption to protect them from forgery and allow many people to work on them .. There is no need to replace paper currencies.

Gosh! I think they are extremely popular, I mean the internet was filled with news about dodge coin and how everyone who invested in it is gaining massively, and that is only the beginning. I personally did not see it coming but now I am a total believer.

cryptocurrency is going to replace the real money in the near future because its easier to deal with and safer so that a reason which makes people get into crypto world but there is many more reasons but I think this the main one.

Welcome my friend here

I have many, many more of my relatives and friends who work in the cryptocurrency world

And I in turn publish the world of cryptocurrencies

And every member here must spread this field to his family

I think in the near future, cryptocurrency and digital currencies will replace fiat currencies

Where the speed of work, trade and investment more quickly

All the best to everyone here

Hello, there are about 20 friends of mine who are interested in matters of cryptocurrencies and every day the number of people who want to learn about cryptocurrencies will increase, and I see that within years not that far the whole world will turn towards cryptocurrencies and when I talk to my friends about this wonderful forum and the valuable information we gain, they rush to join

• +3 1

Hello my friend

There are a lot of my friends and acquaintances working here on this beautiful forum

Everyone who used to work here and benefited now advises the other person to join here

I believe that cryptocurrency will replace paper currency if it succeeds in winning the trust of users

The popularity of the world of cryptocurrencies is constantly increasing. At the beginning, we only knew very few friends, but now I have a lot and work here in this forum is fun and useful for everyone.

• +5 1

This is a very popular currency because we are familiar with a new currency in addition to gaining skills in trading and investing and also gaining money, so it is very popular.

I think now the crypto currency for me is replace the real money all my earning is coming from the crypto currency and I use them to pay my bills and anything I want we are in the change brother and that will increase day after day 

welcome my friend
I have a group of my friends here in the forum and we are working on spreading its positives and features to others to increase the number of members
We work hard to obtain as much information as possible
But I do not think that cryptocurrencies will replace circulating money because each has its own peculiarity and place

• +5 1

There are many of my friends who work in the field of cryptocurrencies, the popularity of cryptocurrencies is increasing day by day and this makes it more expanding and famous all over the world and I think it will become the currency of the future because it is easy to deal with and it is against theft and more secure than paper money.

• +3 1

Dear friend as we all know cryptocurrency is very popular in the whole world and there are only few countries of the world that are banned from using cryptocurrencies and dear friend I think their government do not allow this but  I believe in future these countries also accept the cryptocurrencies.

There are many of my friends who know and work in cryptocurrencies..and we all support each other by exchanging information and experiences, and this is a beautiful thing..I think that cryptocurrencies are spread widely, but I do not think that they will replace regular money, but it will surpass them in the field of work.

• +2 1

I think that since the advent of digital currencies, they have started to occupy people, which gives us an idea about their popularity and the features and benefits that they offer, and I do not expect them to fade in the future, as some say.

• Useful or interesting 1

I joined the world of cryptocurrencies thanks to my friend, and there are more than 10 friends working with them, and I expect in the year 2030 that electronic currencies will become more used than paper currencies and will replace them.

• +3 1

Most of my friends work here but in my family I am the only one who is working here and learning a lot from this forum. Once I got expert in this forum I will definitely bring my other family members here and together we learn from this forum and also earn.

When I tell my friends about this forum and the cryptocurrency information we learn from it, they want to join us as well. Cryptocurrencies, in my view, will become increasingly common in the future.

I got to know the field from a friend and I told most of my relatives about it, and they entered as well as my friends and they are now happy because the field has made many things easy for them

Crypto currency is a digital currency which is very popular all over the world due to its huge amount of benefits. People start investment at trusty sites and make money by profit. 

Hello everyone, I believe that the popularity of cryptos is increasing progressively, there are many countries that are adapting to this technology, and above all there are many companies and individuals who are trading with cryptos, and are using it as a method of payment for the purchase of products and services.

• Useful or interesting 1

Frankly, I am the first to participate in the forum among my family members, but after my experience of working here and earning money, I quickly set up accounts for my family and friends, whose number is approximately 10 people.  As for the second question, digital currencies will flourish very much, but I do not think they will completely replace paper money

• +2 1

There are many of my friends who started working in cryptocurrencies and told me that they are happy, get money and learn a lot. In my opinion, these currencies will have a prosperous future.

Welcome, my friend, within this forum I have 15 friends who work here and gain experience and knowledge because cryptocurrencies provide us with a lot of good things such as experience and money, and they will replace cash and paper currencies if they prove their worth and win the trust of users

good question friend let me share my story with I am a big fan of crypto but my family was against this they consider crypto as fraud I convinced them now they have invest some money and they are happy with it now