"Off-topic section" - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Hello....
Did you know that if you reply to a topic within the "off topic" section at the end of the thread list when you enter the forum's home page, this comment won't be counted and your post count will not increase.

This is because my post count was 340 posts, and after commenting on a specific topic in the "Off topic" section the counter remained static and the number below my profile picture didn't change.

Do you think the forum could pay me for this comment?

And Do you also think that if someone likes my comment in that section, it will count as good reputation or not?

Give me your opinion please..

825788359_Screenshot_-_Chrome.thumb.jpg.734b0b6bcd17438e84b438c8e695f71f.jpg

Edited by Jenny Lavelle
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 3
  • +5 1

Hello dear..I hope you are well.
 In fact, your topic revolves around a slightly strange idea ... Your topic prompted me to study whether the comment we comment on a topic is not counted in the "off topic" section, as I have not commented on any topic within the section  "Off topic" yet, but when I saw your post, I was curious to investigate and experiment with it.

• +4 1

Yes, I know that as no unhelpful comment is paid and it does not contain a goal, so my friend did not pay you for the comment that you posted in response to a topic, so I advise you to be more committed.

• +3 1

Yes the off topic session it's one one of the session where your posts creations don't count for the payment system and all you do there don't count it's from a long time and all new users should know that,the forum create this session just to talk off the crypto currency 

• +3 1

I think you are right,  although I don't know  anything much about this but I always keep observing that too.  anyway we should always work according to the forum rules so that our posts will be counted and we will receive our payment according to our counted posts. 

My dear friend, if the post does not contain useful information or good ideas, it will not be counted for you. The comment that you wrote must be complete and does not contain errors or lack of information

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Yes my dear I also face this problem I did many struggle in this section but all wasted am a newbie now and I have no knowledge about this section . but now I knows a little bit about it.

Hi ... I don’t know ..

But I don’t think that your comments in that section will be counted among your paid comments. Because you said that the number of your comments has not increased.

Good information mate.

But I haven't tried commenting on off topics yet as I know that they have already achieved their maximum replies. 

But your post will benefit those who are unaware of this.

Thanks for sharing that and keep sharing such content.

• +3 1

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

I have never tried to comment in this section, but according to the information I got, it will not pay you when you participate in this section even if you get a good reputation,  I do not know the reason yet, good luck my friend.

As long as your post were not counted you will not be paid for it even if you got reputations on it . Actually I did not spend any time on off topic sections because I do not want waste it

Participation is not counted in the section (outside the topic) because it is not useful in the field of coding,Payment is made for useful topics in this forum in the field of cryptography and investment in cryptocurrencies, so I think it is fair not to count participation in this section.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Welcome my friend, thank you for this useful information. For me, I have not tried to participate in this section, but I think that if the comment is not counted, they will not pay you for it, it seems that this section is based on reading only.

Welcome my friend. When I saw your post, I was curious to try to participate in this section. If comments are not counted, then it is certain that this section is only dedicated to reading and research so that members can learn from each other's experiences.

Welcome, my dear friend. Yes, we have to publish useful, good and new topics to earn money and better knowledge and experience. We have to learn more from our elders. Thank you.

Why would the member post an off topic in this section i really do not get your post do you mean the off topic sections because they are not payed like this one 

You are right, so I always pray that we work carefully and read carefully to avoid deleting posts. Thank you for this topic. These tips are useful for new members.

Any response outside the topic is not counted because it is outside the payment system, but there are only talking about encryption and encrypted currencies, but being there and commenting and discussing on the topics is a personal diligence to gain information, increase knowledge and expand the cultural and scientific level in this field and other fields

• +2 1

No, the off topic comments are not counting and they are not paid by the forum. You can't do anything about that, you will just not get paid for them, and they will be removed from the payment. This is why nobody posts in the off topic.

Hello my friend. Honestly, I did not understand the topic that you are proposing. I think you are facing a problem. I advise you to consult the expert members or the support team in the forum

Yes, my dear friend, all of your posts in the "off topic" section are neither counted nor paid for, it is only a section for discussing ideas that cross your mind away from cryptocurrencies. Beginners must know this thing in order not to cause them a mystery

On 4/17/2021 at 4:14 PM, Jenny Lavelle said:

Hello....
Did you know that if you reply to a topic within the "off topic" section at the end of the thread list when you enter the forum's home page, this comment won't be counted and your post count will not increase.

This is because my post count was 340 posts, and after commenting on a specific topic in the "Off topic" section the counter remained static and the number below my profile picture didn't change.

Do you think the forum could pay me for this comment?

And Do you also think that if someone likes my comment in that section, it will count as good reputation or not?

Give me your opinion please..

Dear friend I do not know about it but thanks to you for sharing this useful information because  if we also tried it then  our struggle will be wasted that's why I think this is very useful information thats why  we should not try it and we should use beginner section and I am using it and all of my contents are counted by the forum.

• +1 1

Actually, my friend, I haven't tried that yet.

But in the event that the suspension is not counted, this leads even if you get a good reputation, it will not be counted, and I think that you will not be rewarded for this comment.

Hello everyone, friend you have to be very aware of which are the sessions, where the publications and comments are paid or not, I think the one you mention, are only for topics that are not related to digital currencies, and is not included in the payment system.

• +4 1

It seems to me that if your number of publications was not modified, this means that it was not computed for since it is off topic you will have to look for other publications and be more careful because if you continue doing that, the administrators may ban you and then they are the Claims remember the regulation well and if it does not give it a little pass to update yourself and that nothing luck happens to you.