Do you consider cryptocurrency a part of your life? - Page 7 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cly4aunoct69

Do you consider cryptocurrency a part of your life?

Yes I suspect that encrypted currencies have become a big part of my time because I hear daily in the news that the encrypted currencies will be the basis of economic trading in the future as well as you can take profits without worrying from your fraud and I spend several hours in this forum and collect information and increase information In the field of encrypted currencies

It is still not yet a source of income in my life because I am a beginner, but working in it, yes, it has become a part of my life. I participate in this forum almost two hours a day in order to be able to invest and trade here so that cryptocurrencies provide me with a good source of income.

Yes i consider cryptocurrency a part of my life because it is giving me knowledge,information and earning as well by staying at home.I am feeling better version of myself after joining it.

I think cryptocurrency is the main part of my life and i get extra income from crypto forum and it will be beneficial from me we can get every thing from crypto currency and this forum give me great chance of earn crypto currency and i like to work on crypto forum and i like to create the best topic and try to do best for forum.

I think that it should be considered as such from now on, because the future will be for these currencies and electronic payment, although this method of financial transactions has advantages and disadvantages, as it will work to monitor all financial transactions from where and to where,  in the other hand, there will be a violation of individual privacy.

To be honest, in the beginning, I did not think so, and I did not know anything about this subject, but after I learned many things from my friends on this, I began to learn little by little, and now I admit that I consider this will be the future, and it will be an important part of our all lives.

I began to feel like this site was taking up a significant portion of my time and day. I adore it and look forward to working in it. In terms of money, you steadily increase your earnings until you reach financial freedom. @shakeelsherpao

I do not think about the income i get through my participation in the forum and but rather this forum has become a part of my life due to the amount of information and experience.

Now I do not have the time to consider cryptocurrencies as the main income in my life
I am now learning and gaining enough experience to enter the world of coding and be creative in it.

Hello dear that cryptocurrencies are a part.  Do not dare from my life and daily activities. It is the only incoming source that I use for all my bills that I have bought and everything related to my life revolves around the cryptocurrency. I feel bored if I do not enter the forum daily and gain some useful information and experiences about cryptocurrencies. Thank you very much.

I don't know about other's opinion because everyone have his own opinions, but I will share my opinion that yes it is absolutely right. Cryptocurrency now has become a great part of my life in just three weeks because it gives me the different direction of my life.

Crypto-currencies are present in our reality, a new financial system depends on modern technology, so we must strengthen our knowledge of this new system well. I believe that cryptocurrencies are an additional source of income in our lives , so it is very important to continue with them.

This is an expression that I like for me, my friend. Cryptocurrencies have changed my life for the better. I get paid more from crypto than my traditional job. I enjoy working here on this wonderful forum.

The cryptocurrency is considered an aid income in comparison to the simple comfort it provides and is not considered a full-time job, but it is a great area for profit and reasonable income.

Yes I considered that cryptocurrencies are the parts of our lives. Most of the persons are using and working at cryptocurrencies. We can change this currency to real currency. But a time will come when everyone will use these digital currencies.

Morning have a good day my friends.  Cryptocurrency become a part of my life at the moment. I joined this wonderful forum. But i cannot tell you that i love this very much. I spend most of time here and adding comments. this is so valuable and helpful.

yes my friend you are totally write it has also became a part of life I am giving my daily time to this website on which I have I want to learn things and I will let you think there and making up my profit on this forum.

Good day, everybody! I'm a Russian, and I'm curious about your thoughts on cryptocurrency. Do you consider it to be your primary source of income or not? Is this something that you've already incorporated into your life? Is this something you like doing?

• +5 1

For me, cryptocurrencies became a part of my life a short time ago, but I think it will take all my time, my life and my thinking for several reasons, the most important of which is the increase in my intellectual knowledge in this new field, secondly, cryptocurrencies help me get good profits for my daily needs,  I feel happy to be learning and helping my friends, this is a beautiful feeling.

Hy friend how are you I hope you are fine and work beautifully at this platform.As for me, I do not think about the income I get through my participation in the forum, but rather this forum has become a part of my life due to the amount of information and experiences that I discover and get it daily, and I have become eager to enter the forum daily to see everything new. you are absolutely right about the cryptocurrency thanks

Yeah my dear, as we know that in the modern world cryptocurrency is needed in our life. its become our part of life.

But first, we take training or classes from experts.

If you know about cryptocurrency then good. It's good to know.

Cryptocurrencies have become an essential part of my life. I spend about 3 hours a day here analysing and writing, learning about cryptography, conversing with others, assisting one another, and making money.

Hello my friend, the cryptocurrency became important in my life not to make money but to collect information about the crypto world

Hello my friend I think that cryptocurrencies will become an important part of my life because I really liked the world of cryptocurrencies and working in this forum because of the fun it contains. I hope to receive interest in exchange for the time I spend here. Good luck to you.

Actually, I really enjoy working here in the forum as it became a basic job in my day.

I gained a lot of knowledge from this forum and made more money and friends.