What are the advantages of replying to a post 1st. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BrianPHX

What are the advantages of replying to a post 1st.

Y'all  doing friends. Just a taught i had in mind,

and i will really appreciate all are reactions and comments to the post.

And That, people who always reply 1st ,

do they have an added advantage in that their replies drawls

More likes, Thus increasing points 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Certainly, positive interaction on one of your posts increases your reputation and enhances your value in the forum. But to start earning money, you have to finish the 100 free posts and then earn money

• +3 1

3 minutes ago, Sara22s said:

Certainly, positive interaction on one of your posts increases your reputation and enhances your value in the forum. But to start earning money, you have to finish the 100 free posts and then earn money

How do know that you have actaully reached your 100 post, while you go to check in the yobit column you see less post but in your profile in the crypto talk, you see more post.. 

• +1 1

It's provide a full information to all Clints which working for their best.

Because everyone provide different knowledge to a post which increase the awareness among people...

First as you say they can have a lot of positive reactions and the second if the posts is little bit not understanding the first post can influence other users to talk and discuss and make replies like the first one and in the same subject 

Absolutely my friend, where almost all members read as soon as they enter the topic, which leads to its evaluation and obtaining a reputation as well as being aware of everything new

Well, there is a advantage of 1st comments because the comments of 1st page get more reputations than others. But obviously yiu have to creat a useful comments to get good reputations. Other wise you can get more negative reputations if you comments are not good.

What increases the positive reactions and ratings is the useful content, the high quality of the post, its commitment to the rules of the forum and its use of simple and expressive words about cryptocurrencies and cryptocurrencies.

• +4 1

In general, responding to posts is essential to the exchange of benefits. On the one hand, when we respond to a publication we exchange knowledge and culture, and on the other hand, this is added to our profile as a good reputation.

• +2 1

I think responding to the post is very essential for us. There are many benefit of it. Firstly this will increase our reputation in our profile and if we responded to the post of others than it will encourage other to work more efficiently. They will improve their work if we give react to their post.

@BrianPHX yes you are right . Members who reply first to any post will get the chance of getting more likes and reputation because other members usually pay attention to initial comments and this ratio goes on decreasing as we move below.

Yes it's possible to give first reply and get good reputation .But it's depend upon the stuff which you have been comment .So do not think this that we get Reputation on every first reply 

• +2 1

It can help you to get good reputation and positive rating because your post is seen by maximum member.So it can always helpful if you post 1st.Community reputation is vital and important for earning

I dont see advantages to reply first to a topic because everything depends on your knowledge to gain reputation you have to post a informative content

My friend has no advantages on this topic. The advantages and a good reputation you gain are based on your good content and your adherence to the rules. Be sure to provide the best.

On 4/16/2021 at 2:59 PM, BrianPHX said:

How do know that you have actaully reached your 100 post, while you go to check in the yobit column you see less post but in your profile in the crypto talk, you see more post.. 

@BrianPHX Those that are deleted are not counted, so you should try to make posts and comments that remain on the forum, try not to make some that are already published or similar because they will delete them and you will lose time, I recommend that to make the first 100 focus on answering other posts and then when you already have that amount start with your own, so you learn to manage the work of the forum.

Welcome my friend

It is really important

To get a good reputation and positive reviews

You have to post very important topics that benefit everyone here. Don't worry

You have to be patient always, work hard, and never give up

All the best to everyone here

• +4 1

Hello everyone, I think that if you answer first or last in a topic, there will be no difference, the important thing is that the content of your comments, are of value, that have a logical sense, so you have the opportunity to earn positive ratings, and in turn you can qualify for payments.

The advantages that I have found answering publications are that I have acquired great learning about many things but I have also managed to learn about cryptocurrencies since I had no experience that is why I stay on this site because I think I still have a lot to learn and even That I get all the knowledge I will stay here.

Firstly, if you suggest that they will get a lot of good reactions and secondly, if the posts do not understand, the first post can influence other users to discuss, debate and reply on a similar topic. @BrianPHX

If you are a beginner you will think that earning a good reputation is impossible but it is not, my friend after working on the 100 free publications then you will find yourself have learned how to write good comments will be left only three things are first to write useful information for members and the comment related to the topic read second you  have publishing daily and perseverance to work thirdly, you have to learn and increase your expertise to become your comments helpful to others and fresh .

To get, my friend, more reputation and positive points, you must publish everything that is useful and focus on your work, and thus your reputation and fame will increase faster.

my friend you have to reply on a topic that how much ji topic is good or bad just give your idea about it that what you think this will increase his time now working here also and you are also motivating him that he is doing a good job.

Well it depends on the words someone have created in the comment. Of course other people like those comments which have more impact. It means we need to create good quality posts and try to comment best words to convince others.

To have a positive reputation, you must publish useful topics, do not move away from the text of the content, and give the evaluation and the postal response good luck