Can we delete our post ? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Its anaaya

Can we delete our post ?

Dear companion, it is useful for you to join this gathering. You can't erase your remark or post. No one but you can change it. Remarks are erased exclusively by individuals, mediators and the older, so show restraint prior to posting the remark.

Yes, my friend, it is certainly very wonderful, and enables you to delete and modify your post with ease by accessing the profile and choosing to participate, and then modifying it however you want, thank you for this wonderful and useful post of course. 

Hello my friend, unfortunately you can't delete your posts, or comments that you've done so, you should focus on writing the comment and the publication, but you can modify the comment if you want .

All the best .

Hello dear friend here at the crypto forum Crypto Talk.  Hope you are well and in good health.  In fact, you cannot delete your post from here after writing it, but if your post or comment does not contain good and useful information, the moderators will delete it later.  Post can only be modified, so make sure that your posts here are useful in order to achieve the best reputation and the best gain

Unfortunately the option to delete the post was disabled but we actual don't know the reason thats make them to disable that post deletion button, in fact that button was usefully to us so that's it would be good if they will return that button.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

You cannot delete your posts and comments so you have to make sure of your posts before publishing. So becareful in your work and good luck.

Hello there, my mate. Unfortunately, you cannot remove a comment or a post after editing it, despite the fact that we would like this feature to be added here. As a result, you must proofread and edit your post many times before posting it.

Of course, you can never delete your posts.  Only moderators can delete posts that violate the rules and conditions of the forum.  You can modify your posts only if you discover an error in them, you can modify it.  I advise you to make sure posts are free of misspellings before posting to avoid warning points.

No. We can no longer delete our posts but we can only edit our posts and then submit it. Deleting of posts no longer exists in cryptotalk forum. So before creating a posts make sure you post the correct thing.

No mate there is no option for deleting post. Cryptotalk forum doesnt give us this opportunity to do it. But if you do any wrong like spelling mistake, grammar mistake you can edit it. This is a good option. So follow the rules and regulations of cryptotalk forum. 

Hi there greetings you cannot delete your post your your posted is going to delete when the admin or mandator will deleted you cannot delete your post on yes you can view your post in your profile just you don't deleted I hope you understand what I'm trying to say and good luck

No there is no way to delete your post you can just modify it but not deleted at all because it's the rules of the admis not the users because at the time you put your post it's become owned by the forum and the users who talk on it not like you owned...

Hi there greetings in my opinion I think we cannot delete our post only mandata can lead the post that we created if the post contains Useful information about cryptocurrency and it have successful rate of not getting delayed I hope you understand what I'm trying to say and good luck

Hello my friend, I regret to tell you that you cannot delete your comments or posts, but those who can delete them are the moderators if they violate the rules of the forum or do not contain a useful meaning, so you must be careful to avoid mistakes so that you do not fall into this matter I wish success to you and everyone

No you cant delete your comment but instead of it you can edit it but i have a question from you that why you are deleting the comment you can edit it and remove the unwanted things you think that are unwanted 

So edit your comment.

Hope it help you

You cannot delete the posts or comments that you have uploaded, so you must pay close attention to what you post and upload, but there is a solution you can enter the post or comment and modify errors with it.

Hello friend..unfortunately, my friend, no, you cannot do that, you can modify the topic or comment, but you cannot delete it, only moderates can do that, so you should pay attention to what you post and do not post it in the wrong section.

Hi, dear mate, and welcome to the Cryptocurrency Talk forum. I trust you're doing fine and staying healthy. In reality, you cannot delete the post after it has been written, but the administrators can delete it afterwards if it does not provide important and necessary content. Since comments could only be updated, make sure that yours are helpful in order to earn the greatest credibility and benefit.

Welcome, my friend, to this wonderful forum.

I am sorry to tell you that you cannot delete your posts or comments, but you can edit them, so if you write a comment that is contrary or irrelevant to the topic, edit it and do not worry, good luck.

First of all well come here my friend. We hope that you will be right and enjoying on this forum.. I want to say that you can not delete your posts from the forum itself because there is no option to delete them. Once you post then it will be on the forum until forum needs this.. But you have a chance to correct your mistakes because there is option of edit them. If you think that you made any mistake in your post then edit your post and remove such a mistake and then again posts it. Thanks.