Can we delete our post ? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Its anaaya

Can we delete our post ?

There is nothing like that in this forum for now and with that we should be extra careful on the ways we rush to make post because if we make mistakes the post cannot be deleted and you can be penalized for that, so be calm while working in this forum to avoid making mistakes.

Yes you are right that you can easily delete your post to if you want to delete this is very simple and easy method for delete your post from could you find your post is very low with material

I don't think we can do that.  If you post something by mistake, or make a mistake in spelling, you can then edit the topic or comment

I think, according to my limited experience . Yes you can . Why not if the post is not useful or if you want to delete a post that you do not want to publish . Yes you can . I think so . But you must check every post you post before it is published in order to be safe and work properly

• +5 1

There is no way to delete posts except by moderators, and this makes sense for the moderators to be the sole controlling of the forum’s content only to keep topics and keep them for a long time, and for this you can only adjust your posts if you want to.

• +2 1

No, my friend, the option to delete your post is not available here, so you have to be very careful before posting any post, but you can simply modify any post or comment you create.

On 4/16/2021 at 9:29 AM, Its anaaya said:

Hi all members 😊 hope that you all are fine and doing well👍

As i am new here so i want to know about one thing that

Can we delete our post by ourself ? And if yes then what is the procedure ?

Please all members help me to know about this query. I will be thankful to all

Best wishes for all and keep posting 😊

No you can delete you post or comments, i know that the delete option was disabled before some months, before that their was a delete option but know you can delete you only can edit your topics and comments.

Hello there, everybody. I've been on this thread for the past three days. I didn't say there was a way to delete your own message, but it can be changed. So be cautious when making a post because it cannot be removed, and your comments are never deleted unless the subject on which you're posting is deleted.

As for me as a beginner friends I don't think I have an ideal on this topic, weather you can delete them or you can't delete them, but I no if we ask for senior members they can be able to led us through we that we don't have anything to share on this topic.

Hello friend, welcome to this wonderful forum, unfortunately we cannot delete it, but there is an option to edit it when errors appear in our comments, you click the edit button and so you can accommodate your comment.

Greetings, No, you cannot remove the comment although it violates the forum's rules; however, you can write a new message and substitute it with the location of the removed comment, along with a justification for changing the process of the comment.

Welcome my dear new member I regret to inform you that you cannot delete your own publications once you have already uploaded them to the platform, if you made a mistake or you think something is wrong, it is too late, only the administrators are in charge of deleting or editing said Post stay ready for the next one and try to do things right and before uploading any post or comment check beforehand.

Since you didn't remove your entries, if they're topics or posts, you'll have to double-check them before posting, but you can change them later by clicking the edit function.

We cannot delete our any post or topic from this platform but this platform provide us a good feature for this thing we can edit our Post or topic if we have made any major mistake in our course or topic.

Greetings, dear friend; we must double-check before publishing the comment, as it cannot be removed, but it can be edited by pressing the edit button. My best wishes to you, my mate.

No there is no way to delete your post you can just modify it but not deleted at all because it's the rules of the admis not the users because at the time you put your post it's become owned by the forum and the users who talk on it not like you owned.

According to my experience working in the cryptotalk forum, you cannot delete posts, but you can edit and modify them if you want to, my friend.

No dear in crypto talk we just can edit our post no delete option spot in.But when we edit post we also write the reason of editing i think this is good we just focusing with full concentrate when we writing any thing in replies.

On 4/16/2021 at 11:29 AM, Its anaaya said:

Hi all members 😊 hope that you all are fine and doing well👍

As i am new here so i want to know about one thing that

Can we delete our post by ourself ? And if yes then what is the procedure ?

Please all members help me to know about this query. I will be thankful to all

Best wishes for all and keep posting 😊

Dude I haven't find any option of deleting posts yes we can edit our post if we has made some mistake and we can correct it but not delete our post completely 

Unfortunately, my friend, we cannot delete our posts. Those who can delete are responsible for this forum, but we can modify the post, so you have to check your post before publishing it.

Hello my dear friend welcome to this great forum hope you are all fine i want to tell you that you cannot delete your own post or comments if it contains any violation of rules then the moderators of forum have the right to delete this form we cannot delete thank you.

I'm new to this wonderful platfarm and I don't have much knowledge and information about your topic because I'm still learning things about crypto world and as well as about cryptotalk so sorry from my side because I'm unaware about your topic.

Dear friend, unfortunately, you cannot delete the post that you share, and the topic that you do is published in the forum in general. The only person who can delete your own post is the administrator in the forum so dear, it is simple all you have to do is check the post and the topic before you publish it and most importantly,  Dear if you edit the post if you are engaged in general, in addition to that you cannot publish or delete the post in advance. Thank you very much.

No friend, it is not possible at all that if we upload the post and it gets deleted. Work if we want our posts to be successful, then we need that there should be a lot of knowledge in each of our posts, so that uploading will also be good and we can never delete it, then we will not be sorry for it.

Welcome my dear friend, you cannot delete your posts, whether they are a topic or a comment, so you have to make sure that your posts are correct before you publish them, but you can modify them in the event of an error،I wish you good luck my friend.