Why does this forum not only give us one chance? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohamadmal1999

Why does this forum not only give us one chance?

I think you are right they should give us more change to improve ourself Blocking is not the way to treat your members like this

Hello my dear friend From the beginning, this forum tells you to abide by the laws and instructions, otherwise you will be banned anyway Everyone here obeys the laws and they are not banned permanently Be careful and you will not be banned. It's very simple my friend 

dear as we know that this forum gives us opportunity to earn money through here besides this we can also learn a lot of knowledge and information through here so in return this forum are demanding from us to just follow follow the rules and regulation so we should pay heed to this demand and do not do anything which is against the rules of this forum thank you 

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear friend ... from my point of view the forum rules are not strict ... because it will not ban you unless you violated one of its rules ...

In addition to that he directs a warning point to you in case you break one of the rules ... this means that he does not block you directly ... so just try to work hard and do not make any attempt to cheat, then your account will be safe... trust me.

On 4/15/2021 at 3:03 PM, Mohamadmal1999 said:

Hello my friends how are you.

I have a question why this forum does not give us more than one opportunity so that we can succeed in this forum.Because if our account is blocked in this forum, we will not be able to create a new account, and that means I am this forum only gives one chance.

In your opinion, are the conditions of the forum strict?.

Dear mate sorry to say but you ate wrong. This forum provide us oppurtunity to earn money and learn knowledge without any investment. They have only one condition that we should not cheat the forum. Otherwise we will be banned.

مرحبًا بك في هذه المنصة. أولا ، يرجى دائما اتباع قواعد ولوائح هذا المنتدى. ثم حاول أن تبدأ عملك مع قسم المبتدئين لأن هذا القسم يحتوي على الكثير من المعلومات المفيدة حول الترميز ، والتي ستساعدك في الحصول على أكثر من فكرة واحدة. أيضًا عندما تنشر تعليقًا على موضوع ما ، يرجى قراءة تعليقات الآخرين لأنه يمنحك أيضًا فكرة رائعة. ثم يمكنك استكشاف بعض المواقع أو متابعة أعضاء آخرين ذوي خبرة لزيادة معرفتك. يعد التداول والمحافظة والاستثمار من أكثر الموضوعات شيوعًا ، لذا حاول زيادة معرفتك بهذا الموضوع.

أتمنى أن يساعدك هذا.

My dear friend, this forum have not any hard restrictions , it is very simple and easy step is that just follow the rules and regulation and work regularly , in my opinion this forum give us a lot of knowledge

How are you doing today, my friends?

I'm curious as to why this platform does not provide us with multiple opportunities to excel in this forum.

And if our account is suspended in this forum, we will be unable to build a new account, which means I will only be given one chance in this forum.

Are the forum's terms and conditions, in your view, stringent?

Hello my friend, regarding the subject of banning from the forum, you just have to follow the recommendations and rules of the forum and fully adhere to all of them, and do not forget to make sure to provide useful and high-quality publications, so that you will not be banned.

Edited by Ali.zx
  • +3 1

My friend, the forum advises everyone from the beginning to abide by rules and not to violate them, and you can work normally and without any concern and adhere to the rules well and if you are banned, you can create another account and work on it

Edited by ahmad mohamad
  • +5 1

The rules of this forum are clear and everyone should read them and abide by them to avoid the ban and warning. When members read these laws, they will avoid making mistakes. As for those who did not read, this is an act and he must bear it.

• +2 1

Hello my friend
Yes, that's right, the forum rules are strict
But this is necessary in order to keep active, experienced members who only want to learn
The forum is concerned with quality, not quantity
Good luck to you and everyone

Yes, it is so stringent that a person who has been removed from the forum is unable to create a new account, and this is correct because if a new account is made, he will return to violating the rules because he will know that he can easily create another account.

There is no room for error when working in this forum. Therefore, the rules and conditions of the forum must be read and fully adhered to to avoid the points of warning and prohibitions.  If you break the rules, warning points will be sent to alert you.  When you are banned, there is no second chance, so be careful.  I really like the policy of this wonderful forum because it will protect it from all intruders.

The forum rules are clear and we must all abide by them because had it not been for these rules, chaos would have prevailed inside the forum, as it informs us of order and commitment, and if you were banned, then you would have violated one of the basic rules. You can try to tell the supervisors not to repeat the mistake and they will respond to you.

I think that these strict procedures are in order to avoid making mistakes. Therefore, we must review the forum’s laws and abide by them without any defect .. And in my opinion, with these laws the forum becomes more organized. I wish you success .

I am new here so i can't know about the this section if you have any information so please tell us about this section and i requested to senior members.

Your first entry here asks you to read
Understanding and focusing on the laws and conditions of the forum
In my opinion, it is not strict, as every platform or work
It has conditions and laws that you must follow, because it will connect you
To the righteousness of success and safety

Yes, if your account is banned, you will not be able to create a new account unless you own another computer, in which case you will be able to create a new account on the second device, so you must understand and follow the rules in order to preserve your continuity here.

In my opinion, the terms of the forum are not as strict as you say for each forum or even a page on the sites that continues rules and conditions that must be adhered to until you do not leave it .. As for the second account, you can, but you will start again .. Good luck

This forum doesn't just give us a chance to work.  Because we often do wrong things or post wrong things for which our id is banned  But this cryptocurrency gives us more chance to earn.  We can earn money by opening new id and posting useful again.

In my personal opinion, I think that you should read the rules and regulations well and adhere to them to continue in this forum and to avoid making mistakes from the beginning and to avoid the ban

I don’t see that this thing is fairly fair. We may make mistakes or break the rules by mistake. Will this lead to us being deprived of the forum forever?  If that is correct, please reconsider this point.  Anything by mistake is possible.

Yes, if your account is banned, you will not be able to create a new account unless you own another computer, in which case you will be able to create a new account on the second device, so you must understand and follow the rules in order to preserve your continuity here.

Friend this forum is great blessings for us we get more knowledge by doing work on this forum and if we do any things against the forum rules and regulations we get banned i think it not a strict rules because it is for safety of environment and make the environment of forum safe from scammers.