Give me your advices please - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo7aidarah

Give me your advices please

My advice to you is very simple and it is based upon your own betterment and the kind of stuff my advice have is that we just have to do research for content of the post as well as we have to to work honestly like we should not follow any  kind of fake activity or negative behaviour

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. My friend there are a lot of sites where you can gain more information about the coded coins and this forum. My friend, the most famous publications in this forum, let's talk about investment and how to be successful investors. And also about coded coins. The most important thing is to talk about this forum. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

• +1 1

From this point of view, effective posts are those that are written professionally and have good content and relate to the main topic circulating in this forum,

I don't think there are groups here that you can join like Facebook, and whatever you want to inquire about, you can post a topic about it and others can help you.

Your profit, my friend, is with us; first, you have to browse the forum area, because in addition to your efforts to establish an information basis that is enough to publish useful information and follow some older members as it provides useful and interesting information, you have to find enough information in this section.

You must respect the laws and instructions and be diligent and diligent at work. Make comments on publications of a scientific nature. Gain skills and you will be fine.

M Hello my friend, I advise you to focus on your work well in this forum, and to work very hard as well, and you must abide by the rules and avoid copying other people's topics in order to get a positive reputation 

There are a lot of ideas on the forum
I do not think that there are ideas that have not been presented
You can find topics of your own that are useful and not frequent
And put it on the platform

The importance here lies in the extent of your benefit, whether by creating valuable publications or comments that in turn will be useful to the person who submitted a post within the framework of the topic he is writing about.

• +4 1

Welcome, my dear friend, and if you want any gold or silver advice, it's to obey the laws, terms, and conditions, both private and public, so that you don't get kicked out of this wonderful platform, and to be careful and concentrated because

The best advice is to adhere to the rules and laws, and rely on yourself in finding topics for publication, and the best advice is to read the topic and try to understand what information it provides.

• +2 1

Welcome my friend

The best advice to follow is to adhere to the rules and laws stated here

It is very important to protect yourself from any mistake here

Be careful not to break the rules

And write in simple and correct English

Be patient and never give up

Post all the important and new topics here

All the best to everyone here and thank you my friend too

• +1 1

Adhere to the rules stipulated by the forum and do not attempt to cheat and fraud, otherwise you will be subject to a ban or get warning points and make your participation as useful and not repeated as possible

• +3 1

Welcome to the forum. Above everything, my message to you is to read all of the directions. The forum is where you can find out what you need to do and what you can stop doing. Often, when you print publications, strive to make them contain 100 letters that are good and not copied from others, and of course, good luck.

Hello my dear friend, my advice is the following, first if you are going to publish a topic that is not repeated, because they can eliminate it and they can ban your account, read all the topics that are interesting, so you can learn about virtual currencies, and do not copy yourself from the other comments.

• +2 1

I advice to you dear please work with honesty and give your proper time to this platform.Through this you can easily learn and earn.This is too much useful and benificail for us in our daily earnings.

Dear friends!

I wish you all warmly Welcome and heartly congratulations for joining this wonderful forum, and i also appreciate your participation the advice that I can give you is that you start with the right feet that you read all the rules of the forum so that you have the proper understanding of how to do things correctly so that you can enjoy the benefits that this forum provides us.i hope you all will be understand this and good luck for your future.

Dear friend that's very good to see you on this amazing forum. Friend here you'll need to concern one thing that rules and regulations are very very important for us staying here. If we will not follow the rules and regulations then sadly we won't be able to make it long on this forum. We have to be patient and willing to follow rules and regulations. 

The advice that we give to all new members is to adhere to the rules, the forum rules determine the right action for you here, you must have a good knowledge of cryptocurrencies in order to be able to understand the topics posted by the members and the ability to respond to any inquiries.

My friend, there are many tips, for example, you must abide by rules to avoid the points of warning or prohibition, and you must post or comment about useful things so that all can benefit from them and do not copy and paste this basic reason for the ban and you must respect others in this forum and you must be patient to be able to access Your goal

• +3 1

We live for ourselves a double life, when we live for others, and the more we doubled our sense of others, the doubled our sense of our life, and eventually doubled this same life

Welcome on this platform i suggest you that you should complete your first hundred posts as soon as possible and after that you need to complete your daily task i mean 20 posts every day which will be paid by this platform and I advise you that always do your work according to the rules and regulations of this platform otherwise you will get banned. 

All of the topics can be interesting as long as it is new to the eyes of the members. I advice for all the beginners to search first of their topics has already posted by some other members to avoid deletion. There are certain groups which you can participate I think. You can survive here in the forum as long as you keep your account active. Post everyday and do not violate any of the rules in the forum.

On 4/22/2021 at 12:38 AM, kheder333 said:

Through my experiences, I will give you some important advice in this forum. You must first define the most important goal, which is knowledge, not making money, and you must abide by the basic rules in order not to be deleted. You have to be patient and intelligent.In order to increase your experience day after day. As for comments, when you find a topic that you do not know the answer to, search for his answer, do not avoid it in order to gain knowledge. Ask and learn from the senior members here in this forum learn everything from them To be like them, good luck to you, my friend 

Indeed for working in this platform we all need such information which can be used in this platform like we can make post and topics and helping each other we all know about crypto and in this platform we Also learn but only we have to keep reading whatever we face here..

Hi dear welcome to this platform

By doing work hard you can achieve your goals.

Follow the rules of the forum make unique and useful posts

Dont copy other members content.

All the best

Be honest every time and every situation at every position at every stage of life in every position of life if you are in police rangers holidays are there any more things you are are just beyond be honest with yourself be good be fab be humble be helpful with many person.