Success is directly proportional to our work - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Its anaaya

Success is directly proportional to our work

Yes, i totally agree with you. In this era many people work through many online ways. They all are putting their 💯 efforts in their projects anf achieve the goal. Hard work in any field of life polish you and lead you to the success 

Hello, I agree with you, my friend. We have to work hard to develop this forum and reach the required level of success because the future is for this forum and these cryptocurrencies. Thank you.

Yeah, sure dear, it's a right and I agree with you success is directly proportional to hard work. There is no doubt. we need here to work hard and support the beginners. But these days we need to work hard with patience. There is one day when we become successful people. In my opinion, work hard is directly proportional to success and there is patience is constant and continue work.

In this community, only authentic and the effective information are accepted so try to be more serious while creating the posts on this forum. You may not have known yet, misleading information can easily mislead the crowd. Do research before creating the posts on this forum. You can also check the good contributors' posts to get some writing ideas. 

Hello, success is the buy product of hard work, consistency or more things..  So everything will be doing good if we follow the rules and regulations. After thats success runs towards us and we easily catch it. So must share authentic or crypto related topics for more reputaion or knowledge too... 

the crypto market is a highly volatile and dangerous environment, so we all need to work very hard, keep learning, doing research and study graphics in order to survive in this wildest market of the world. if successful, the rewards are great than any other markets. but if failed, we can lose all of our money in a matter of time

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

19 hours ago, Wishuu said:

Yes my dear friend you are right ....

If we didnt focus on our goal so we cant achive it and we have to pay attention to our topics or comments which we were going to create .....

@Wishuu You are right mate if we have set a goal in our daily life then we should try hard to achieve that goal. We should know the success will be given to those who bare difficulties for achieving this.