Success is directly proportional to our work - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Its anaaya

Success is directly proportional to our work

Hlo all mates ! Hope you all doing well😊

Here i am  want to explain one thing for all the dear members of this forum.

That we should have a proper check on our work when we post any content or any information for our mates ,we should

have a proper research behind that content.

We should have proper grip on our content and make it more easier to understand for others.when we convey our thoughts

to other in a very precise and mannered way then it will also benefited for us to get good reputation

So here i am talking about hard work because if we do work hard then we can achieve our goals easily. We should work on our grammar to improve our english , avoid copy paste the content for get good reputation this all counts in hard work when you do search for your content. Thats why i am saying that success is directly propotional tou our work.

So work hard and become successful.

Hope you all like my post. Best wishes for all😊

Edited by Its anaaya
  • Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

The present era is the modern age. In this modern age, people do modern things. Many work online to earn a living. I also work online. I earned $ 1000 BTC from crypto at one go. I invested $ with Telegram. I converted crypto into money with the bank. General Chat Chat LoungThe way the crypto currency is advancing suggests that there will be more growth in the future.

Yes, my friend, I agree with you the head, we must abide by the rules in addition to working hard with patience, and also we must develop our content because it is directly proportional to our success in the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

Sharing an important, useful and new topic is not easy . 
Behind the scenes there is fatigue, hard work and in-depth study, this way we succeed in this forum and become crypto experts and benefit other members as well.

Yes i agree with you, good work will get a good evaluation, but how can we do a good job everytime. It is not important how we reach the summit, but rather how we stay there and this matter is related to the effort expended and the increase our knowledge and learning because the success rate is proportional to the amount.

I liked your post, my friend

I agree with you with your wonderful words

It is always preferable for new members to search for information that will benefit them

They should work hard and actively to achieve a good reputation among other members

They must also respect labor rules so that they are not banned

You are absolutely right if we want to achieve success we must make an effort to do the right things here and we can not pretend to be successful doing things wrong by copying the work of others our work must be organic, real and spontaneous and above all respect the rules of the forum. 

• Useful or interesting 1

This is true. Success requires perseverance and hard work, as well as being patient and not giving up, and our success in this forum depends on our continuous work and commitment to the rules as well as self-confidence

True and acceptable talk, it is not possible for a person to succeed without hard work and effort. Therefore, we hope that everyone will work without anxiety and tension and put forward ideas here in an easy way for the follow-up, but before that my advice is to adhere to the rules of the Forum

I agree with you, my friend, no success can be achieved without hard and continuous work, not any work, but rather valuable and useful work. There are some people who think that they work a lot, but at the end of the day they do not find any result simply because the value of the work differs, so not every work leads to success Only serious and useful work that is in its appropriate time and place.

• +2 1

Welcome my friend, yes, your words are true. Most of what you have put forward is a duty that we have to implement because it is one of the rules of the forum. We should not exceed these rules to avoid banning or deleting posts, as we should learn to increase our experience about cryptocurrencies. Good luck 

• +5 1

We must work well and try to adapt to all problems and face them intelligently and precisely and try to get out of them
Therefore, our success is fundamentally proportional to our work and strength in life
Good luck to you

مرحبا صديقي ، أثق في كلامك وأتفق معك. علينا أن نعمل بجد ونشارك معلوماتنا مع الأعضاء حتى يستفيد أكبر عدد ممكن من الأعضاء هنا. يجب أن ننقل معلوماتنا بطريقة مهذبة وجميلة. يجب أن نتحلى بالصبر ونعمل بجد على هذه المنصة.

Absolutely right dear.Success is the result of hard work. How much afford you give ,your success will come easier and quicker. Never be selfish and keep doing your duties sincerely and perfectly.I hope success you reach you sooner

Certainly my friend, success in this platform is linked to hard work and commitment, so the more your work and fatigue in this platform increases, your chance of success and progress will increase and you will become an effective and useful member of the platform, as patience is the basis of reaching and achieving success. Greetings to you.

• +3 1

Yes this is relationship between success and work.Through work we got success without working hard we can't goes on successive road.This is directly proportional to success.

7 hours ago, Its anaaya said:

Hlo all mates ! Hope you all doing well😊

Here i am  want to explain one thing for all the dear members of this forum.

That we should have a proper check on our work when we post any content or any information for our mates ,we should

have a proper research behind that content.

We should have proper grip on our content and make it more easier to understand for others.when we convey our thoughts

to other in a very precise and mannered way then it will also benefited for us to get good reputation

So here i am talking about hard work because if we do work hard then we can achieve our goals easily. We should work on our grammar to improve our english , avoid copy paste the content for get good reputation this all counts in hard work when you do search for your content. Thats why i am saying that success is directly propotional tou our work.

So work hard and become successful.

Hope you all like my post. Best wishes for all😊

My dear friend I agree with your words and i must advice others to work hard because the more someone will work the more successful he will be in future.

So never give up just keep on working and suggest others to do the same.

Best of luck

Since success on this platform is related to hard work and determination,the more you work and fatigue on it, the more likely you are to succeed and improve, and you will become a more successful and useful member of the platform, since persistence is the foundation for reaching and achieving success.

• +1 1

Of course, the goal is not the number of posts, but the contents to use, and the words to achieve success are simple, easy to understand and far from complex.

General Chat Chat LoungThe way the crypto currency is advancing suggests that there will be more growth in the future.Working at any field of life is not difficult than how much we think that it is difficult we should face our difficulties manfully and if we fail then we should never think that now we can't have success in life we should always think that it will a test from Godonly hard work will lead to success. this type or success is still present and lasts a long time. this type of success provide us satisfaction that we've something in our life which we gain by our hard work. 

Yes, my friend, I agree with you. This is an important matter. We must allocate sufficient time to work and read the topics carefully so that we get the idea suitable and present it correctly.

Certainly, continuous work with diligence and determination without giving up will lead you to success and the goals that you aspire to achieve, so you must always focus on your work and not underestimate your capabilities because in the end you will reach all your goals.

• +1 1

If we want to reach the path of success, we must determine what we do and the value of the work that we do, then we understand and study its nature, then focus on a goal, perseverance, grandfather and effort to reach this goal, but often we encounter trouble or you may feel a failure so try not to despair and be patient to achieve success Full

Hello everyone, yes, this is true. We are in the age of technology, and there is every day something new to learn, our work, and our knowledge is the secret of our success, hard work and information acquisition that reached our goals and achieved the future that we expect