[Voting] Vote for Cryptotalk forum on Cryptoawards ! - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

[Voting] Vote for Cryptotalk forum on Cryptoawards !

14 hours ago, MrSpasybo said:

@Whited35 Should CryptoTalk run a bounty campaign to reward members who participated in this contest?

I am communicating the forum administrator regarding this too but initial clue is, they are observing the situation and they will decide later. If the situation is looking favorable for the cryptotalk forum, I think it will not be a problem to reward a random user  who have cast vote forum. That's the reason, I am encouraging members to attach a screenshot here 😉

On 4/17/2021 at 4:56 AM, AMAN KHAN said:

Dear friend @Whited35 there funny thing is I've already voted for my beloved crypto forum. And just thinking of putting it on my topic but you was in advance and did it already. That's a very important step for each member of this forum to support it and make it best forum in the world. 

If you have voted for the Cryptotalk forum, please kindly share screenshot with your reviews. Make sure to check whether your comment is published on the platform or not. If published, congrats ! Your review with the vote is approved by the resource manager. 

Update!

Guys, maybe you have also seen so many unapproved feedbacks for the Cryptotalk forum. Your feedbacks are not approved because resource manager would have thought they are sponsored review. So I ask you guys, avoid using too generic phrases with the excessive polished lines. Just share your experiences with forum naturally and express what you have learnt from this forum. 

1725795765_Screenshot(17).thumb.png.292ef2775a2c18f3267b5479876fed87.png

• +4 1

On 4/21/2021 at 9:04 AM, Muhammad Adnan 786 said:

Apart from Altcoinstalk, all reviews are automatically approved, and the votes have not been approved. As I mentioned in my topic, the aim of creating this topic is to naturally help the forum, but if the forum is able to win the prize, it will be our pleasure to be participants of such a vibrant group.

Hey what sort of pressure that you talking about if Cryptotalk wins that award ? If you need any assistances while casting the votes for the Cryptotalk forum, you can ask questions in this thread so that I will provide you detailed guidelines to properly vote for the forum. 

On 4/21/2021 at 6:19 AM, Muhammad Adnan 786 said:

Apart from Altcoinstalk, all reviews are automatically approved, and the votes have not been approved. As I mentioned in my topic, the aim of creating this topic is to naturally help the forum, but if the forum is able to win the prize, it will be our pleasure to be participants of such a vibrant group.

I have checked and seems like cryptotalk is winning, how long till they end the voting and finally giving those rewards.

2 hours ago, Suhema said:

Yes, my vote is always for crypto. Because crypto is a very great forum here we can earn and learn at the same time. By creating unique content we can get more money from this platform. Here we can invest our money and get more profit easily.

Investing money on the Cryptotalk forum, how 😁? You are just getting paid from here and I expect your review to be posted on Cryptoawards platform for this forum. Voting is still open for the audiences and you can do it as soon as possible to share your screenshot in this thread. Remember, forum might reward random voter(Possibilities are there) in future if forum wins the award. 

Edited by Whited35

Yes, my friend, of course what you're saying is true, and we have to work hard and give a positive vote to the encryption forum, it really deserves everything we have and we have to give it to it. 

2 hours ago, Ameralsamt said:

Yes, my friend, of course what you're saying is true, and we have to work hard and give a positive vote to the encryption forum, it really deserves everything we have and we have to give it to it. 

Its weird once again, you are allowed either to ask about the voting process or post the screenshot by exhibiting the rating you placed with the feedbacks. Otherwise, generic feedbacks are utterly weightless to this thread hope, you come up once again after casting the vote for this forum. Good luck. 

2 hours ago, Aboamer said:

Of course, my friend, this forum deserves a lot from us and that voting for it is a little bit for what he gave us, He is really the teacher and the school for me thank him from my heart I will support him with all the support I can. 

So for now, we need your vote for the forum. It is super easy to cast vote for forum on that mentioned platform. If you have difficulties, you can care to share here so we can guide you from top to bottom. Do it and share the screenshot to exhibit you have voted for this forum. 

10 hours ago, pkangalo said:

Is very good time to promote cryptotalk and vote for it so that it will also be among the the best platforms, we have no much to offer the forum, so this is the right way for us to benefit the forum by voting and making it best and great among others. Thanks

Those who have seriously felt the help of Cryptotalk forum. they will surely vote for the forum. I hope you have also voted there to make the Cryptotalk forum winner in order to receive the award. If your friends have not known it yet, share the news to let them to vote for this forum. Thanks. 

I voted and commented to win the cryptotalk forum.  Hopefully our forum will be popular and win.All members of the forum should vote in our forum

Screenshot_20210425-162010.thumb.png.d6ea8e16d5d4175ee6d0146a01b27396.png

• +5 1

16 hours ago, Cleaner said:

I voted and commented to win the cryptotalk forum.  Hopefully our forum will be popular and win.All members of the forum should vote in our forum

Congrats brother, is your feedback approved by the resource manager now? Or it is still exhibiting the "Unapproved" tag? Spread the words to your friends too and encourage them to cast the votes too. If forum wins the award, it will be also related with our prestige to be a part of the top best cryptocurrency forum of this world. Keep voting, guys. 

• +3 1

10 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Congrats brother, is your feedback approved by the resource manager now? Or it is still exhibiting the "Unapproved" tag? Spread the words to your friends too and encourage them to cast the votes too. If forum wins the award, it will be also related with our prestige to be a part of the top best cryptocurrency forum of this world. Keep voting, guys. 

Of course all members of our forum should vote.  Many of us have lost interest in working in this forum, so many good members are no longer active in the forum.  If all the members were active in the forum as before, our forum would get a lot of votes and would definitely win.

• Useful or interesting 1

44 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

i think i have  done my vote succesesfully with postivie feedback but i think i am little bit late .. actually i were busy last some days about some work so can not give extra time here .. have a nice day  @Whited35

Thanks for your vote. Make sure to check the status of your review. If it is approved, great you have done correctly if not, still no problem, it is not your fault 😉 !

13 hours ago, Cleaner said:

Of course all members of our forum should vote.  Many of us have lost interest in working in this forum, so many good members are no longer active in the forum.  If all the members were active in the forum as before, our forum would get a lot of votes and would definitely win.

No worries, active members can still vote for this forum. Additionally, there are so many forum visitors, they will cast the votes for forum after noticing this topic and users' activities so keep supporting the forum. 

• +2 1

On 4/10/2021 at 5:10 PM, Whited35 said:

Hello guys,
It's time to prove yourself a loyal Cryptotalker of this forum. Our forum is listed on
Cryptoawards aggregator and the nomination for the best Crypto Forum is already started.
Let's show the community power by voting our forum by following the voting guide.

1776035291_Screenshot(49).thumb.png.224578504f8b176043b9c471e80c3d12.png

Currently, you can see our forum in the following list, and winners will be selected strictly based on our votes with feedbacks so wake up and support our beautiful community.

Voting guide:-
Voting steps are simple like 1,2,3! Come on and follow me😜

1.First, register on the platform by using Facebook or Google

2.Follow this link https://cryptoawards.com/nomination/crypto-forums/cryptotalk-org/ and click on "Vote" 

1388818243_Screenshot(50).thumb.png.0d653aaaa8f5c0ff42a4fcecf83c5e38.png

3.Give 5 ratings and write a constructive comment about Cryptotalk forum (More than 150 characters). Constructive feedbacks help to make Cryptotalk best of the best and granting winner is planned to occur at Blockchain Fest 2021

994815407_Screenshot(51).png.ce026b1035101f8bc4e7f8cf32a62216.png

Once you have submitted your vote with positive feedback, share the screenshot of your review with 5 ratings

Note:- As the forum has nothing to do here, I ask you please, don't give the sense to represent your message to look like a bit promotional for no reason. For example: I am sponsored to write this review, I am paid for this vote, etc. 

I do not expect a lower rating with negative comments against the forum! If you do so, you will be distinguished by the rest of the 99.99% of members who love this forum. 

Thanks for your support and help forum to achieve the milestone🙏

@Whited35I voted for Cryptotalk. I think it is my responsibility.  Because from here I was able to learn different things and at the same time I got financial support.  So it is my responsibility.

21 minutes ago, Sumon21 said:

@Whited35I voted for Cryptotalk. I think it is my responsibility.  Because from here I was able to learn different things and at the same time I got financial support.  So it is my responsibility.

Hi, thanks ! Check this thread and "Edit" your post with the screenshot as the proof before it gets reported to the moderator(Attempting stop the flooders) ! Otherwise, we do not know whether you have cast votes for forum on Cryptoaward or not. Please do it asap. 

On 4/12/2021 at 4:46 PM, Whited35 said:

Yeah, all the reviews are approved manually and they have not approved the votes except for Altcoinstalk. 

I checked again today and my review is still unapproved. I don't know is it normal or not but I think it should have been done by now. 

But I was surprised that the our forum is in rank1 and all other forum are lagging behind although only 7 votes are approved. Is the winner selected by the rating that place them in ranks as shown on the website or by the number of votes? I don't get this?

But it's really good to see the forum in which I have been working for a while is getting good responses from the users and is in rank 1. 

• +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

30 minutes ago, Ridam said:

But I was surprised that the our forum is in rank1 and all other forum are lagging behind although only 7 votes are approved. Is the winner selected by the rating that place them in ranks as shown on the website or by the number of votes? I don't get this?

They have said both will be considered while selecting the winners. I have also contacted them to know the voting deadlines and other technical details. As soon as I get the all the official details from them, I will update in this thread. So until then, care to follow the threads and for unapproved reviews, I think they will re-review all the feedbacks to approve them manually. 

• +2 1

Great topic , I will be happy to vote for our forum.
Thank you for such wonderful topics and help in the development of the forum through voting.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Dear sir i have voted to crypto campagin 5 minutee ago. It was my right because crypto campagin is much supporting platform to me. I am earning as well as learning from this forum.I have noticed that our crypto talk campaign has high votes instead of other forums but a lots of members are not aware of this announcement to vote crypto otherwise their will be a lots of votes of our crypto talk forum. spacer.png

status_me_status_IMG-20210428-WA0053.jpg

Edited by Burhan12
  • +1 1

5 minutes ago, Burhan12 said:

Dear sir i have voted to crypto campagin 5 minutee ago. It was my right because crypto campagin is much supporting platform to me. I am earning as well as learning from this forum.I have noticed that our crypto talk campaign has high votes instead of other forums but a lots of members are not aware of this announcement to vote crypto otherwise their will be a lots of votes of our crypto talk forum. 

Hey @Burhan12, thanks for your vote if you have cast vote for this forum. I ask you to upload the screenshot from the Cryptoaward to ensure you have voted. You need not create the new reply, just edit your previous post by adding the screenshot and follow this update https://cryptotalk.org/topic/351750-voting-vote-for-cryptotalk-forum-on-cryptoawards/?do=findComment&comment=14727374

On 4/10/2021 at 2:10 PM, Whited35 said:

Hello guys,
It's time to prove yourself a loyal Cryptotalker of this forum. Our forum is listed on
Cryptoawards aggregator and the nomination for the best Crypto Forum is already started.
Let's show the community power by voting our forum by following the voting guide.

1776035291_Screenshot(49).thumb.png.224578504f8b176043b9c471e80c3d12.png

Currently, you can see our forum in the following list, and winners will be selected strictly based on our votes with feedbacks so wake up and support our beautiful community.

Voting guide:-
Voting steps are simple like 1,2,3! Come on and follow me😜

1.First, register on the platform by using Facebook or Google

2.Follow this link https://cryptoawards.com/nomination/crypto-forums/cryptotalk-org/ and click on "Vote" 

1388818243_Screenshot(50).thumb.png.0d653aaaa8f5c0ff42a4fcecf83c5e38.png

3.Give 5 ratings and write a constructive comment about Cryptotalk forum (More than 150 characters). Constructive feedbacks help to make Cryptotalk best of the best and granting winner is planned to occur at Blockchain Fest 2021

994815407_Screenshot(51).png.ce026b1035101f8bc4e7f8cf32a62216.png

Once you have submitted your vote with positive feedback, share the screenshot of your review with 5 ratings

Note:- As the forum has nothing to do here, I ask you please, don't give the sense to represent your message to look like a bit promotional for no reason. For example: I am sponsored to write this review, I am paid for this vote, etc. 

I do not expect a lower rating with negative comments against the forum! If you do so, you will be distinguished by the rest of the 99.99% of members who love this forum. 

Thanks for your support and help forum to achieve the milestone🙏

Wow that's good I know that's there must have more than 100k votes for cryptotalk because the forum till now have more than 200k users.

• -5 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

I evaluated for the benefit of our forum, it deserves the best, and all forum members should cooperate in raising the rating, and our forum deserves more than that.

Screenshot_٢٠٢١-٠٤-٢٩-٢٠-٣٢-٥١-٠٤١_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_٢٠٢١-٠٤-٢٩-٢٠-٣٢-٢٦-٦٤٦_com.android.chrome.jpg

• +5 1