[Voting] Vote for Cryptotalk forum on Cryptoawards ! - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

[Voting] Vote for Cryptotalk forum on Cryptoawards !

Hello guys,
It's time to prove yourself a loyal Cryptotalker of this forum. Our forum is listed on
Cryptoawards aggregator and the nomination for the best Crypto Forum is already started.
Let's show the community power by voting our forum by following the voting guide.

1776035291_Screenshot(49).thumb.png.224578504f8b176043b9c471e80c3d12.png

Currently, you can see our forum in the following list, and winners will be selected strictly based on our votes with feedbacks so wake up and support our beautiful community.

Voting guide:-
Voting steps are simple like 1,2,3! Come on and follow me😜

1.First, register on the platform by using Facebook or Google

2.Follow this link https://cryptoawards.com/nomination/crypto-forums/cryptotalk-org/ and click on "Vote" 

1388818243_Screenshot(50).thumb.png.0d653aaaa8f5c0ff42a4fcecf83c5e38.png

3.Give 5 ratings and write a constructive comment about Cryptotalk forum (More than 150 characters). Constructive feedbacks help to make Cryptotalk best of the best and granting winner is planned to occur at Blockchain Fest 2021

994815407_Screenshot(51).png.ce026b1035101f8bc4e7f8cf32a62216.png

Once you have submitted your vote with positive feedback, share the screenshot of your review with 5 ratings

Note:- As the forum has nothing to do here, I ask you please, don't give the sense to represent your message to look like a bit promotional for no reason. For example: I am sponsored to write this review, I am paid for this vote, etc. 

Thanks for your support and help forum to achieve the milestone🙏

Edited by Whited35
Minor error in the texts
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 5

I just read the topic and talk about vote cryptotalk I read it carefully and did everything well because when there is talk about cryptotalk we will support ❤️ because the only way we learn from this platform that's why I'm supporting this platform and more love for this, I hope this platform will win and keep support the platform and give +5 rating to this platform if anyone need help regarding this I'm here to help you thanks ♥️ 

IMG_20210411_114141.jpg

Edited by Mark wood
Spell mistake
  • +5 1

3 hours ago, Mark wood said:

I'm supporting this platform and more love for this, I hope this platform will win and keep support the platform and give +5 rating to this platform if anyone need help regarding this I'm here to help you thanks ♥️ 

Thanks for your support brother. I hope more forum members will support forum to make it the best of the best. If there are any problem while casting the votes on the platform, members can ask questions in this thread. Everyone is free to cast their valuable votes. 

• +5 1

2 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Thanks for your support brother. I hope more forum members will support forum to make it the best of the best. If there are any problem while casting the votes on the platform, members can ask questions in this thread. Everyone is free to cast their valuable votes. 

Actually it's not hard but I already mentioned that we are here to help in this matter and hope all members who are active will vote this platform I think it's not much time to vote but the main thing is attention that we have to focus on everything..

I will enter and vote for this wonderful forum, and we must all vote for the forum. This is a good thing from us for the forum, and so we will have given even something simple to this forum that gives us a lot

• +2 1

I just sent my vote to the page to determine that if I am supporting the forum that has really helped me learn much more than I knew about the crypto world, here is my grain of area helping our forum continue to grow.

Mejor publicacion cryptotalk.PNG

cryptotalk mejor sitio.PNG

• +5 1

25 minutes ago, Jack764 said:

I will enter and vote for this wonderful forum, and we must all vote for the forum. This is a good thing from us for the forum, and so we will have given even something simple to this forum that gives us a lot

Alright, vote by clicking on the mentioned link above and share the screenshot of the confirmation page just like your friend @Pereira has done in his previous reply. If you love this forum, really it is not hard to follow the simple steps to cast the vote for our forum on https://cryptoawards.com/nomination/crypto-forums/cryptotalk-org/ 😉

Just now, Whited35 said:

Alright, vote by clicking on the mentioned link above and share the screenshot of the confirmation page just like your friend @Pereira has done in his previous reply. If you love this forum, really it is not hard to follow the simple steps to cast the vote for our forum on https://cryptoawards.com/nomination/crypto-forums/cryptotalk-org/ 😉

@Whited35 My dear friend, I already made the vote and pass the captures in this publication as a comment, but if it does not appear again I will upload them, so you can see my vote in favor of cryptotalk as the best forum of all time.

cryptotalk mejor sitio.PNG

Mejor publicacion cryptotalk.PNG

1 hour ago, Pereira said:

@Whited35 My dear friend, I already made the vote and pass the captures in this publication as a comment, but if it does not appear again I will upload them, so you can see my vote in favor of cryptotalk as the best forum of all time.

I see, you have done great here. All submissions are unapproved and I hope resource manager will manually check all the submissions. Guys have attached the screenshots in this thread, its fine and I hope more guys will roll out to cast vote for the forum. You can check current standing of forum here: https://cryptoawards.com/nomination/community/

Well thanks for creating this post and making me aware. I am glad finally cryptotalk is at some position and its really good to be a part of it. I had also left a comment as a review shortly. And it seems the content we provided need to be verified by mods., which is really good aspect itself in my view as it maintain the fair policy among all contestants and avoid any cheating and illicit behaviour.

Every single member of cryptotalk should take part in voting and noone will defeat us from winning.

Capture.PNG

• +5 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

7 hours ago, Ridam said:

And it seems the content we provided need to be verified by mods., which is really good aspect itself in my view as it maintain the fair policy among all contestants and avoid any cheating and illicit behaviour.

Yeah, all the reviews are approved manually and they have not approved the votes except for Altcoinstalk. As I have already stated in my topic, the aim of creating this topic is to support the forum naturally but if the forum eventually managed to win the award, it will be our pleasure to be the members from an active community. 

• +4 1

Yes, we must all vote for the forum and support it, because this distinguished forum helped us all in our lives and provided us with a lot of important information in addition to money.

4 hours ago, Jessica7 said:

Yes, we must all vote for the forum and support it, because this distinguished forum helped us all in our lives and provided us with a lot of important information in addition to money.

And, did you vote there? It is not hard. If you are facing the trouble, I am here to help you. Check, more than 22 of your friends have already cast vote on  https://cryptoawards.com/nomination/crypto-forums/cryptotalk-org/ and the votes' count is increasing. I encourage everyone to share their positive feedbacks to this forum 🙏 !

Questions:

1. Is giving a rating of 5 mandatory? Because frankly, for me the forum does not deserve a perfect score just yet. We still have a long ways to go with additional language sections, constant stream of spammers, the failing price of the native TALK token, etc.

2. Is giving a negative comment (along with the positive ones of course) a big "NO NO!"? I'd like to be more honest with the viewers. It would be bad if all they ever see over there are positive comments, they join this forum, then all they ever see here are disappointments.

Edited by kyoukage01
  • +2 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

11 hours ago, kyoukage01 said:

1. Is giving a rating of 5 mandatory?

Hey, no 😁 ! Nothing is mandatory here and it is not official thread until Bigpat or other forum official announce something in this thread. You can give the desired rating but 5 stars rating is my expectation and it is not against the freedom of members. 

11 hours ago, kyoukage01 said:

2. Is giving a negative comment (along with the positive ones of course) a big "NO NO!"?

Constructive feedbacks with balanced comments are okay but as it is our aim to make forum winner, at least positive feedbacks are highly expected. The crux of matter to bypass some negative feedbacks that I have mentioned in thread is, utterly negative feedbacks to exhibit the frustration like, " I am removed from campaign", "I got banned", etc. 😀😁

• +4 1

On 4/10/2021 at 2:10 PM, Whited35 said:

Hello guys,
It's time to prove yourself a loyal Cryptotalker of this forum. Our forum is listed on
Cryptoawards aggregator and the nomination for the best Crypto Forum is already started.
Let's show the community power by voting our forum by following the voting guide.

1776035291_Screenshot(49).thumb.png.224578504f8b176043b9c471e80c3d12.png

Currently, you can see our forum in the following list, and winners will be selected strictly based on our votes with feedbacks so wake up and support our beautiful community.

Voting guide:-
Voting steps are simple like 1,2,3! Come on and follow me😜

1.First, register on the platform by using Facebook or Google

2.Follow this link https://cryptoawards.com/nomination/crypto-forums/cryptotalk-org/ and click on "Vote" 

1388818243_Screenshot(50).thumb.png.0d653aaaa8f5c0ff42a4fcecf83c5e38.png

3.Give 5 ratings and write a constructive comment about Cryptotalk forum (More than 150 characters). Constructive feedbacks help to make Cryptotalk best of the best and granting winner is planned to occur at Blockchain Fest 2021

994815407_Screenshot(51).png.ce026b1035101f8bc4e7f8cf32a62216.png

Once you have submitted your vote with positive feedback, share the screenshot of your review with 5 ratings

Note:- As the forum has nothing to do here, I ask you please, don't give the sense to represent your message to look like a bit promotional for no reason. For example: I am sponsored to write this review, I am paid for this vote, etc. 

I do not expect a lower rating with negative comments against the forum! If you do so, you will be distinguished by the rest of the 99.99% of members who love this forum. 

It is really good for people to support the forum and vote for it. This is the least we can do in exchange for the forum being ranked first in the world of the Internet

• -1 1

10 minutes ago, abd1992 said:

It is really good for people to support the forum and vote for it. This is the least we can do in exchange for the forum being ranked first in the world of the Internet

Yeah but I hope you have also cast vote for forum by checking the mentioned link in the topic. If you have not understood how to cast vote, you can ask everything in this thread and I am here to get the things correctly for voting. 

On 4/13/2021 at 11:28 PM, Whited35 said:

Constructive feedbacks with balanced comments are okay but as it is our aim to make forum winner, at least positive feedbacks are highly expected.

I kept my comment over there to an absolute minimum and only made a vague remark on the negative. What I am aiming for is that the Cryptotalk forum is better than the other forums despite its own shortcomings 🙂 .

Here is my entry for that link you gave:

Spoiler

image.png.2aaff4fb3b0021037b8210dc434d36c9.png

If only the Cryptotalk forum has a couple more language sections, I would have given a rating of 5 instead 😁 .

My post has not appeared yet after checking the other comments. Am I supposed to wait maybe until tomorrow before it comes out?

Edited by kyoukage01
  • +5 1

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

18 minutes ago, kyoukage01 said:

I kept my comment over there to an absolute minimum and only made a vague remark on the negative. What I am aiming for is that the Cryptotalk forum is better than the other forums despite its own shortcomings 🙂

It is not looking a problem and the feedback is itself constructive and balanced. It will not be massively affected the total average. Thanks for your support 😍 !

20 minutes ago, kyoukage01 said:

My post has not appeared yet after checking the other comments. Am I supposed to wait maybe until tomorrow before it comes out?

Comments will be visible on the platform after a few hours and you might still see, "unapproved" tag. I think there are several verification processes to detect the spam voting and resource manager is more likely to check all of them manually to approve every votes one by one. 

• +3 1

23 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Comments will be visible on the platform after a few hours and you might still see, "unapproved" tag.

My comment has appeared a few hours later, and it has even been given an 'approved' tag. Nice! 🙂

On 4/10/2021 at 7:10 PM, Whited35 said:

In case our forum does win the competition, an influx of viewership, members and sponsors may be expected here. I do hope that the admins will update this forum (*cough* new language sections, finally 😁 ) to accommodate that demand.

In the meantime, this topic should be kept on the front page of this section so everyone can notice 🙂 . Bumping this topic might become necessary for that end.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

53 minutes ago, kyoukage01 said:

My comment has appeared a few hours later, and it has even been given an 'approved' tag. Nice! 🙂

Wow, congrats. Actually, your comment was looking organic that's why resource manager has approved it so quickly. It is weird, guys are writing excessively polished comments instead of positive and constructive comments. 

55 minutes ago, kyoukage01 said:

In case our forum does win the competition, an influx of viewership, members and sponsors may be expected here.

Lol, no worries, everything will be revealed here 😁😂 !

56 minutes ago, kyoukage01 said:

In the meantime, this topic should be kept on the front page of this section so everyone can notice 🙂 . Bumping this topic might become necessary for that end.

There is a very meaningful reason, topic has not pinned to the top yet and it will not pinned as well, at least you  know the reason 😁 ! I was also waiting 2hrs to bump the thread as there is 24 hrs limitation between two sequential replies in the same thread but thanks for your earlier reply  😜

• +3 1

On 4/10/2021 at 2:10 PM, Whited35 said:

As the forum has nothing to do here, I ask you please, don't give the sense to represent your message to look like a bit promotional for no reason. For example: I am sponsored to write this review, I am paid for this vote, etc. 

I do not expect a lower rating with negative comments against the forum! If you do so, you will be distinguished by the rest of the 99.99% of members who love this forum. 

@Whited35 I participated in all 4 forums but currently only active in 3/4. Currently CryptoTalk is ranked first, second is AltcoinsTalks and 3rd is BitcoinTalk. Hope the competition will become more intense for people to have better forums.
Should CryptoTalk run a bounty campaign to reward members who participated in this contest?

I have already  voted, I did not know about the altcointalk forum, but I guess my vote goes for cryptotalk because it is my home.

Dear friend @Whited35 there funny thing is I've already voted for my beloved crypto forum. And just thinking of putting it on my topic but you was in advance and did it already. That's a very important step for each member of this forum to support it and make it best forum in the world. 

Yes, this is a very good time to promote cryptotalk and vote for it so that it will also be among the the best platforms, we have no much to offer the forum, so this is the right way for us to benefit the forum. Let vote mate.