Will ranking effect our earning .? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Umar shah

Will ranking effect our earning .?

I do not think that the issue of rank and position in the forum could change anything with regard to profits, but it could increase our position and thus the opportunity to become one of the moderators in the forum is higher

The ranking will not affect our profits, we will get our payments according to the quality of the posts we write, and the ranking has no effect on them.

welcome my friend
I don't think so. I haven't read this in the forum rules
In my opinion, you should pay attention to the content of your articles and include useful, new and non-duplicate information

I think yes, when weare senior mumber then our post will get more replies and we can get more reputation.  So because most of people like to read the post of those peope who is in good rank and give usefull information. If we have knowledge a d experience then we can make more usefull post on daily base and can earn profit. So when we new we don't know which things is important and how to earn more money by usefull post. So if we spend our time on learning then in ranking we can earn more money. 

Both positive and negative ratings have an impact on our payment; if we receive a negative rating on a post, we will not be paid for that post; therefore, if we receive a positive rating, we will be paid for that post. Therefore, sober should aim to make a post that will result in positive ratings.

Yes, my dear friend, of course, there are two factors to gain profits. It is that you publish useful topics and the number of useful topics and ideas. We are in the fun and useful world of coding to gain knowledge, experience and money. Thank you.

Dear friend @Hallosh @Tala85 @Ammur Pagli I think of Crypto, your earnings depend only on your work and that depends on how many posts you post every day. This means that if you are a junior member and do a good job here, of course, you can earn better and your hard work is the key to success. So, keep working and enjoy. happy

The rank will not affect your earnings my friend when you make good and influential posts you will get a positive reputation and therefore your earnings will increase as for the ranks it means nothing but how active you are in the forum and in the regulations there is no rule that says that the rank will affect your earnings.
Good luck, buddy.

I don't think so that rankings effect the earning.it would be depend upon the reputation gain by the posts. The good reputed posts will give you money more and more. So try to make helpful posts that should obey the rules and regulations of the forum and must be comprehensive

• +2 1

Hi there greetings in my opinion I think it does not matter if you are have a senior member or newcomer of this forum it does matter if you have useful content about cryptocurrency in that way you will make income through this form if your post contain positive reputation

The forum offers profits in exchange for the comment that has certain conditions, regardless of the rank of the writer, but I hope that the profits of people who have rank will increase, this will be really encouraging.

My friend, the payment and profit system in this forum works on useful posts that have a positive evaluation. As for the arrangement, it shows us the activity of the member and its interaction, the increase in profits depends on the useful posts

• +2 1

Hello my friend, this does not affect, but the most important thing is to adhere to the rules correctly, write correctly in the English language, and even gain knowledge. When your publications are valuable and useful, you will get a good reputation. This is the most important thing.

• Useful or interesting 1

My dear friend, in general, the rank does not affect the earning, mainly in the legendary person himself, the beginning person. That is dear. The thing that differentiates you a little is that you have become more experienced and this will affect the obtaining of reputation more than that dear The more news of all that you have believed in publishing useful posts The more your profit increases due to getting positive evaluations, thank you very much

Yes my friend first of all I want to tell that I am new here on this forum I do not think so rank help aaj to get more profit because we get profit by creating useful content. Always make shure your post our help awela thank you.

In reality, I did not see anywhere in the regulations that the rank would affect profits; however, you will benefit from the increased profits by using all of your 20 useful posts (200 satoshi for each useful post that has a good reputation).

The ranking assigns you a place based on your seniority and the number of posts you have. Your ranking rises in direct proportion to the number of posts you make.

My dear friend, in general, the matter is very normal, and your soul has become if you are of a legendary rank and you are of a junior rank in general, the matter is generally not related to this matter in payment is done by everyone and everyone and everyone here is Asia's secret in terms of payment on currencies through participation in the crypto talk in general  So, dear, you don't need to worry. A beginner person gets the legendary person, and if they rank high, thank you very much.

The rank, my friend, allows you to advance in the forum, that is, when you become a champion or a dreamer, your information will be very strong and qualify you to move to other sections with strength and stability, that is, it is also an indicator of your understanding and progress in the forum

But it has nothing to do with profit, my friend, the profit comes according to the quality of participation and the amount of positive evaluation only, do not worry, just work hard, I wish success to everyone.

Hello friend, if your publications do not have good grades, it is possible that your earnings will be affected. I encourage you to continue working on the forum and to continue making useful posts according to the forum rules and you will see how you will increase your reactions. Success for you.

I think high ranks and reputations should give some special privilege to the profile owner because it insure the values of its contents. 

If it's not.. Why does this forum have a ranking system?? 

Really I don't think so dear mate because ranking is not effect in earnings. So try to hard here clearly and earn your maximum. Getting good rank in here also very nice. 

Welcome my friend here, I think that the arrangement does not enter into our profits, the main and important thing is the beneficial participation and adherence to the rules and laws and a good reputation, these things that help and increase our profits and make us better.

The profits are not related to the ranking we get here in this forum because the ranking is classified according to the number of posts, but the profits come through the quality of the posts and their good evaluation.